The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 11
Klick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud of
Can someone from admin please do something about this spammer

Bro the below user KOVEL is spamming all over the forum in different threads advertising a lady for juagen, its most probably the OKT (Post 842)

https://sbfsg.net/showt...407995&page=57

Also he is spamming in the below thread with his clones (Post 159, 160, 161, 163 and 164)

https://sbfsg.net/showt...258298&page=11

Its becoming over bearing as every thread you see the same OKT and his clones pushing his lady

Someone from admin do take some action

Thanks
Old 31-07-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Klick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud of
Re: Can someone from admin please do something about this spammer

Anyone please from admin that can help with this spammer?
Old 01-08-2019, 03:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klick View Post
Anyone please from admin that can help with this spammer?
Will check his status.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-08-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Will check his status.
Boss its now becoming worse his clones and the OKT are posting all over the forum, that is not right even if he is an advertiser

An advertiser pays to only advertise in his thread not all over the forum disrupting others
Old 01-08-2019, 06:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

anything to do with advertising... write to the adv moderator greentea.. he will take care of things accordingly

Quote:
Boss its now becoming worse his clones and the OKT are posting all over the forum, that is not right even if he is an advertiser

An advertiser pays to only advertise in his thread not all over the forum disrupting others

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
anything to do with advertising... write to the adv moderator greentea.. he will take care of things accordingly
I already did, i pmed him twice but i got no reply from him so hence i posted this thread here and approached the forum boss
Old 01-08-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Khomeini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This Kovel person is a jerk, he is spamming almost all the threads asking people to go for juagen for ChenChen, i think its high time the mod did something as its irritating
Old 02-08-2019, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
GordonGekko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kovel is the clone master and his clones are kremil, MISSI, BESTSUNNY

They seem to be posting in threads asking people to pm the for the contact of ChenChen some china lady, the thing is they are posting with impunity even though they are not sponsors at all
Old 02-08-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will check his status.
Any update boss, his spamming is becoming very bad already, can please do something?
Old 03-08-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post
Kovel is the clone master and his clones are kremil, MISSI, BESTSUNNY

They seem to be posting in threads asking people to pm the for the contact of ChenChen some china lady, the thing is they are posting with impunity even though they are not sponsors at all
Bro you got everything wrong ....
Kovel is another clone, not the clones master ...

About the spam postings ... You are here long enough to understand this kind of spamming happened everywhere in this forum ...
Please go think about it ...

Just my thoughts nia ... I am not siding anyone ...

Big Huat Arh !!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!

Last edited by Wu Song Jr; 03-08-2019 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Everything :D
Old 03-08-2019, 12:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if anything can be done.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 03-08-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boss... The most reasonable action to take is to remain status quo ...

Big Huat Arh !!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 03-08-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got your pm boss,

I now understand that they are sponsors and have an arrangement to post like that

But to have such an arrangement will alienate your forummers sooner or later most of them will logout because there is simply "too mcuh advertising"

I guess nothing can be done and they have free reign to spam all over the forum, haiz
Old 03-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Got your pm boss,

I now understand that they are sponsors and have an arrangement to post like that

But to have such an arrangement will alienate your forummers sooner or later most of them will logout because there is simply "too mcuh advertising"

I guess nothing can be done and they have free reign to spam all over the forum, haiz
Will investigate.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1