The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Nanomite is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Is it worth the money

I m new to this forum..
Jus wan to see any advice from senior bros here..
I use to visit ML every month n spend abt $300 to $400..
But recently got to know an helper which I give her $200 every month plus some dinner.. in return meet her every Sunday n have at least 2 or 3 round of sex..
Which is more worth.. visiting ML every wk n spend $300 to $400.. which sometime only HJ..
Or paying $200 plus some dinner for every wk of sex?
Old 01-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Is it worth the money

U lucky can have maid every week sex just pay 200.good la.
I want also.
She pretty?
Old 02-08-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
riqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as long as body is acceptable then why not?
Old 08-08-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanomite View Post
I m new to this forum..
But recently got to know an helper which I give her $200 every month plus some dinner.. in return meet her every Sunday n have at least 2 or 3 round of sex..
Which is more worth.. visiting ML every wk n spend $300 to $400.. which sometime only HJ..
Sounds like a damn good deal. At least you can treat her as a FWB...Friend with benefits and not an out and out FL or ML.

On one hand, you are helping her financially whilst she is letting you have virtually endless access to her pussy every Sunday.

Under such circumstances, the GFE should also be much better just as if you are her sugar daddy. For $200, it is a steal....especially if she is an OK looker and a good screw!

Just a word of caution, play safe in that she may allow you to do raw but you can never be sure that you are the only one screwing her.

Furthermore if you impregnate her, she will be sent home or you will have to help get her an abortion.

Enjoy but be careful...
Old 08-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13988 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Why not ask the ML can do FJ on her pte time?
Old 10-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I m new to this forum..
How did u meet the helper? It would be interesting to read about how it started and perhaps help other bros who are interested in such arrangements too....
Old 10-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Do you visit ML for pure massage than extra or just go there just for the extra only?

Does the helper gives you good massage also?

Do you enjoy having sex with different ML or just prefer the helper for now?

Do you have craving for sex a few times in a week or you are ok with just having sex for that Sunday which you don't have to pay a lot since you can go for few rounds with her?
Old 10-08-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Helper/maid obviously the better value for money

1. ML no give fj
2. Maid give every Sunday ~ 50/ session

Just curious maid which nationality and issit your own maid
Old 10-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I m new to this forum..
you better try Autumnranger local SG FL, join SBF telegram you can see her.
Old 16-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Jus some update with this helper..
Meet her last wk on the sat nite.. cos Sunday is hari raya.. her boss allow her to go out sat nite for a few hours till 10pm..
Have a dinner at food court then have a walk.. end up sitting at one of the playground on the top of those sliding stair but no ppl at all.. were chatting.. hugging n kissing.. till both cannot tahan n have a round of quickie..
Meet her again Sunday at hotel.. maybe due to sat nite hornyness.. 1st time have 4 round with her till the hotel room phone ringing..
But thing start to change abit this wk..
Mid wk while chatting she told me sunday while with her friend she saw a guess watch very nice around $200.. got hinting me to buy her.. but I told her end month..
Then now she like oso hinting me this Sunday might not be meeting.. actually I oso lose a bit of interest in her cos of her hinting n asking.. if we dun meet this sunday.. bro think shld I just dump her..
1st of all.. I dun mind buying her gift as n when I like but I dun like her hint n ask.. cos to me if I buy when she hint n ask.. this will become a pattern that she will keep asking for more..

Bro here think izzit still worth to have her..
Old 16-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you should move on bro, she is treating you like atm already

i had similar experience before with a prc girl

Quote:
Jus some update with this helper..
Meet her last wk on the sat nite.. cos Sunday is hari raya.. her boss allow her to go out sat nite for a few hours till 10pm..
Have a dinner at food court then have a walk.. end up sitting at one of the playground on the top of those sliding stair but no ppl at all.. were chatting.. hugging n kissing.. till both cannot tahan n have a round of quickie..
Meet her again Sunday at hotel.. maybe due to sat nite hornyness.. 1st time have 4 round with her till the hotel room phone ringing..
But thing start to change abit this wk..
Mid wk while chatting she told me sunday while with her friend she saw a guess watch very nice around $200.. got hinting me to buy her.. but I told her end month..
Then now she like oso hinting me this Sunday might not be meeting.. actually I oso lose a bit of interest in her cos of her hinting n asking.. if we dun meet this sunday.. bro think shld I just dump her..
1st of all.. I dun mind buying her gift as n when I like but I dun like her hint n ask.. cos to me if I buy when she hint n ask.. this will become a pattern that she will keep asking for more..

Old 17-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Ya.. I now waiting to see she meeting me anot tmr.. if got then good.. will continue to month end n see will ask hint or ask n again.. if not meeting tmr then I will start to let go..
Anyway I now trying to hook up with a another helper.. but got difficulty cos only off one per month.. taking care of ah ma.. seldom got time to use phone..
Old 18-08-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Ya.. I now waiting to see she meeting me anot tmr.. if got then good.. will continue to month end n see will ask hint or ask n again.. if not meeting tmr then I will start to let go..
Anyway I now trying to hook up with a another helper.. but got difficulty cos only off one per month.. taking care of ah ma.. seldom got time to use phone..

Bro they just fish like us. We have to play smart to. Exchange contact with other brothers in the group.
Old 18-08-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Think time for you to cut the strings, you have to show her you are in control and never let her deter how the relationship goes...its not like she not getting anything out of it..
Old 18-08-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She pretty
Maybe can share with us.so she dun ask u much.
Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1