The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My time with Ann (Not her true name)

really like this nice story. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me: "So soft and firm. I like it."
Ann: "Thanks, I like your touch. You really know how to tease a girl."
Me: "Haha, I'm no expert but I'll try to please you."
Ann: "You really can sweet talk. You know I like my breasts, they give me lots of confidence."
Me: "Well, you are so blessed, you have to treasure it."
Ann: "Yah, that's why you dun see me in those clothing, but meeting you makes me want to really flaunt them."

With that she took off her lingerie and took out a cotton tube top from her bag. Her boobs were jiggling around as she bent down to take her clothes. Ann slipped on her tube and an off shoulder dress (Long ago off shoulder dress was a fashion).

Ann: "I'm ready to go." She stood there looking stunning as ever.

As we walked out of the shop, Ann decided to drop by the adult store.

Ann: "Remember Belinda from xxx adult store, I'm meeting her for dinner later."
Me: "Oh, good. More company the better." (For all of us, the more the merrier)
Apparently Ann knows Belinda, I guess they had been friends since their shop is in the same mall and knew each other and talked before.

As we stepped into the shop, Ann was excited.
Ann: "Hi Belinda, what do you want to eat? I'm hungry."
Belinda: "Hi, I can eat anyone and anything. Haha, kidding. Let's have satay."
Ann: "Ok, Lau Pat Sat, it is. Hunk here will be joining me." She pulled my arm.
Me: "Haha, I'm no hunk but I dun mind joining cute pretty gals."
Belinda winked at me and we proceeded to close the store. As we stepped towards Lau Pa Sat, we talked about trips and overseas. The conversation was normal until Ann asked about Belinda's job.

Ann: "Is this adult store your first job?"
Belinda: "Nope, I did modelling before this till my photographer asked if I want to help him tend his shop."
Ann: "Oh, interesting. Do you like selling those?"
Belinda: "Well, it was odd at first but you will get used to it. He also let me try out some of the merchandise so that I can explain to customers."
Ann: "So good, I wish I have the chance to try too."
Belinda: "Well you can come to my house to try, I have some I still have not try out."
Ann: "Really? Thanks Belinda."
Belinda: "No problem. "

Neither did we expect that things will advance far from here. Ann took a bit much drink and she seemed to be drunk a little. We hailed a taxi. The route home reached Belinda's house first. Ann was too drunk and sleepy. In the end, we had to trouble Belinda as we brought Ann up.

Belinda stayed with her aunt who normally work late nights. As we brought Ann up, she woke up a little and started to whisper something in Belinda's ear. She laid Ann on her bed and walked towards the bathroom. Belinda was a nice sweet girl with long brownish hair to her waist. I could not make out her boobs size but I think should be a C. Soon she stepped out in her spaghetti top with shorts and I can see the outline of her curves.
I wondered if I should go off now that Ann was with Belinda...
Old 06-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLife View Post
Me: "So soft and firm. I like it."
Ann: "Thanks, I like your touch. You really know how to tease a girl."
Me: "Haha, I'm no expert but I'll try to please you."
Ann: "You really can sweet talk. You know I like my breasts, they give me lots of confidence."
Me: "Well, you are so blessed, you have to treasure it."
Ann: "Yah, that's why you dun see me in those clothing, but meeting you makes me want to really flaunt them."

With that she took off her lingerie and took out a cotton tube top from her bag. Her boobs were jiggling around as she bent down to take her clothes. Ann slipped on her tube and an off shoulder dress (Long ago off shoulder dress was a fashion).

Ann: "I'm ready to go." She stood there looking stunning as ever.

As we walked out of the shop, Ann decided to drop by the adult store.

Ann: "Remember Belinda from xxx adult store, I'm meeting her for dinner later."
Me: "Oh, good. More company the better." (For all of us, the more the merrier)
Apparently Ann knows Belinda, I guess they had been friends since their shop is in the same mall and knew each other and talked before.

As we stepped into the shop, Ann was excited.
Ann: "Hi Belinda, what do you want to eat? I'm hungry."
Belinda: "Hi, I can eat anyone and anything. Haha, kidding. Let's have satay."
Ann: "Ok, Lau Pat Sat, it is. Hunk here will be joining me." She pulled my arm.
Me: "Haha, I'm no hunk but I dun mind joining cute pretty gals."
Belinda winked at me and we proceeded to close the store. As we stepped towards Lau Pa Sat, we talked about trips and overseas. The conversation was normal until Ann asked about Belinda's job.

Ann: "Is this adult store your first job?"
Belinda: "Nope, I did modelling before this till my photographer asked if I want to help him tend his shop."
Ann: "Oh, interesting. Do you like selling those?"
Belinda: "Well, it was odd at first but you will get used to it. He also let me try out some of the merchandise so that I can explain to customers."
Ann: "So good, I wish I have the chance to try too."
Belinda: "Well you can come to my house to try, I have some I still have not try out."
Ann: "Really? Thanks Belinda."
Belinda: "No problem. "

Neither did we expect that things will advance far from here. Ann took a bit much drink and she seemed to be drunk a little. We hailed a taxi. The route home reached Belinda's house first. Ann was too drunk and sleepy. In the end, we had to trouble Belinda as we brought Ann up.

Belinda stayed with her aunt who normally work late nights. As we brought Ann up, she woke up a little and started to whisper something in Belinda's ear. She laid Ann on her bed and walked towards the bathroom. Belinda was a nice sweet girl with long brownish hair to her waist. I could not make out her boobs size but I think should be a C. Soon she stepped out in her spaghetti top with shorts and I can see the outline of her curves.
\\

I am seeing a 3some coming ;-)
Old 07-08-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Re: My time with Ann (Not her real name)

At the corner of my eye, I saw Ann rolled over in bed and true enough her off-shoulder top opened up and I could see her tube top exposing a very nice deep cleavage. At this time, I hoped Belinda dun send me to the door as I was so aroused by Ann. Suddenly Belinda signalled me to go over to the bedroom.

Belinda: Hey, could you help me lift Ann a while, I will like to give her a change of clothes.
Me: Sure, I'll be glad to help.
Belinda: Thanks (She smiled as we move Ann to sitting position. Ann is so cute when she is sleeping. I noticed that her top could have been pulled down as she was rolling in her sleep. Her tube top was exposed. The most lethal combination of clothes having a tube top underneath an off shoulder top.)
Belinda: Thanks for helping me. You can wait at the living room.
Me: Ok. (Was disappointed as I thought I could stay and watch.)
Belinda: Do you mind staying over? I can prepare a room for you later.
Me: Well, I dun mind I got nothing on tomorrow. Besides, I can help you ladies if there is a need.
Belinda: Thanks, you are so sweet.

I walked towards the living room...
Old 08-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
SongDaDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My time with Ann (Not her true name)

Bro MyLife.

This is A Very Thrilled and Exciting Life Story.
So full of Expectations & Seductions Everyday.

Can't wait to read your next part of your Life Story.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Synanym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My time with Ann (Not her real name)

Very nice, please keep going!
Old 08-08-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing, bro
Old 09-08-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
duyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, enjoy reading it
Old 09-08-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 09-08-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Thanks all really encouraging to hear all these. I'll update the story soon to continue at Belinda's place.

Meanwhile have a Happy National Day.
Old 09-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
TheMoodyOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a nice story TS, shall wait for your update
Old 10-08-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1