The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
MrAceKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My wild experiences with a twist

Hello everyone,
This is the first time I am sharing my story so please enjoy.

The virgin experiences
Being born in the early 90s, I was from a single-parent family. You know the usual story, father caught cheating, mother ran off to remarry another man.

Because of this, growing up I had issues and often shy away from class gatherings and outings and became sort of a loner during my secondary school days.

I eventually entered poly and pretty much went through my first year of poly as a stand-alone wolf. My grades were excellent though and I had straight A’s in my first 2 semesters.

However, upon entering year 2, my life took a drastic change when I was introduced to a new experience call sex.
Old 01-08-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: My wild experiences with a twist

Keep cumming!
Old 01-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

In the first semester of my second year, I was taking an elective module and by drawing lots, we were divided into groups of 4 for our group project.

The group consist of me, an older Malay guy named Ahmad, and 2 girls Mellisa and Hui Min.

Ahmad – an older Malay guy who seems like the outgoing kind. he has that mature look.
Melissa – a Chinese girl who transferred from JC to poly, looks like your typical JC girl. Girl next door looks but with decent figure
Hui Min – A very short and petite Chinese girl, she has a cute face with dimples when smiling. Figure is slightly chubby but still right curves at the right places. Quite tanned due to doing outdoor sports.

Our group hit off quite well and soon we were having conversations outside of schoolwork and projects, gossips about our lecturers and other course mates. Ahmad and Hui Min were the outgoing ones and were often chit-chatting during our project meetings we became close enough to even exchange dirty banter. I was kind of the middleman in their conversation trying to spice things up until Melissa has to step in to give us a “gentle reminder” that we were supposed to complete the task at hand. Although our group grew close, none of our conversation hardly were about our private lives. At that point we had that mutual understanding that no one wanted to share details about their private lives. I was grateful for it as I did not have anything good to share with.

Our group got so close that we even exchanged our personal msn addresses and even made a group together. (sorry people at that time whatsapp not out yet.)

One day, I received a private message from Ahmad in Msn

Ahmad: Sup bro
Me: sup
Ahmad: Hey ask you something how u feel about the girls in our group project?
Me: why?? u interested in one of them?
Ahmad: Yea bro they both so chio
Ahmad: Don’t act la you sure also interested one
Me: yala yala
Ahmad: So which one?
Me: Hui Min
Ahmad: Nice la bro we got different taste I am aiming for Melissa
Me: Steady la bro, ……

While typing my next sentence, suddenly I received multiple nudges. A separate chat box appeared, and it was a private message from Ahmad. Before I had even read the contents of the message, my heart sank. I knew we just did something stupid.

Ahmad: FUCK! WRONG CHAT STOP TYPING THERE!
A moment of silence engulfed the both of us. Both of us were in a panic state. Before an idea sprang into my mind and I replied
Me: Lets spam the group chat
Ahmad: kkk

The next few minutes were me and Ahmad typing some cock and bull story about the weather, schoolwork whatever we could think of. Short answers and emoticons. Basically, whatever we can do to spam the group chat. We posted several hundred messages in a couple of minutes. However, I swear that in the midst of it, I noticed the feature in Msn that (Hui Min is typing). However, she did not participate in any of our “talking cock” conversation.
Old 01-08-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
markunicornfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The good ol' MSN days, with the winks and whatnot haha! Look forward to your continuation bro!
Old 01-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
fartonyrface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro MrAceKing!
Old 01-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

The next day, in our usual group meeting, everyone was awfully quiet. There was a certain awkwardness in the atmosphere. Our usual casual group meeting became like a formal meeting where the topic of conversation was only work and strictly work. It got to the point where Melissa asked what was going on and why were we being so awfully serious.

Me: I don’t know leh not feeling very well.
Ahmad: Yea the weather recently quite bad.
Melissa: (toward Ahmad) weather will affect you one meh? Heavy rain you also like joker.

It was at that moment when Hui min broke the awkwardness among us with a huge revelation. It also seems to me as if she was directing her words toward me. Not sure whether it was to spite me from yesterday’s incident. (I learnt of her real intentions later on).

Hui Min: Guys sorry about this meeting, I’m meeting my boyfriend soon
Ahmad: Waa didn’t know you got boyfriend always see you alone or with your girlfriends.
Hui Min: Have la but not from this school, been dating my boyfriend since secondary school.
Hui Min: My boyfriend always busy so recently never meet much.
Hui Min: Ok guys see ya going to meet my boyfriend now.
Rest of us: Bye!

A huge wave of disappointment sank into me as soon as I had heard that she had a boyfriend. What was worse is that whenever she said the word boyfriend, she kept stealing a glance at me. The mistake that I had made the day before came to prick at my conscience as if she was replying to me.

Ahmad and I exchanged glances with each other before he began to shift the topic towards Melissa, asking if she also had a secret boyfriend which she then replied no. Ahmad then declared himself single as well and looking to mingle. The two of them became the main topic of the discussion and before long I excused myself, not wanting to disrupt Ahmad from wooing his “target”.
Old 01-08-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markunicornfun View Post
The good ol' MSN days, with the winks and whatnot haha! Look forward to your continuation bro!
Yes. I miss the old Msn as well brings back alot of memories haha. Although its an outdated method of messaging nowadays.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Semburu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSemburu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story, support!
Old 02-08-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS nice postings. Up you with 11 as encouragement.
Please continue.
Old 02-08-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

The next few weeks were rough for me. I had mixed feelings. And it didn’t really help when I caught a glimpse of Ahmad and Melissa holding hands while walking towards our usual meeting spots. Our group members started to grow further apart. With Hui Min often going off early during our meetings claiming that she has some important family issues to attend to. Ever since that fateful day, she seems to have lost her usual cheerful disposition and always seems to be worried. In her absence, I began feeling like a third wheel or a light bulb with the couple flirting in front of me. I was frustrated, envious and jealous. After Hui Min left, I often made up some sort of an excuse to leave early as well. After several similar situations, we made the decision to continue our future group meetings online through the Msn group.

After we stopped having our usual meetings in the school campus, I finally decided that I needed to move on. By burying myself with schoolwork and keeping myself busy, I was able to distract myself and move on. In my second year, I was especially busy as one of the modules in my business course was coding in Eclipse software in JAVA. I was struggling a lot with the module as I had no prior experience in coding, and I am not an IT person. I was often found slaving away in the basement computer rooms of my school campus.

3 weeks past and on a fateful night, after being one of the last to leave the computer rooms as it closes at 9 pm, I was walking toward the bridge entrance of the school campus when I was hit with a heavy downpour. I immediately headed for the nearest shelter and curse my luck. While drying myself from the heavy rain, I heard a faint sound. A sound of someone crying alone in a corner. As I cleared the corner and went down the stairs, I saw a familiar silhouette and upon going closer I instantly recognize this person. It was someone that I have not seen for about a month.

I was confused. The feeling of uneasiness started to return. The mixed feelings that I once had were coming back to me. I stood rooted for a good 10 seconds. Just in plain shock. Suddenly, the heavy pelting of the rain combined with a cold breeze that ran by shook me to my senses. I retrieved a packet of tissue paper from my backpack and slowly made my way beside her. Upon sensing my approach, the girl lifted her head to look at me. We made eye contact for about 2 seconds before I held out a tissue packet. She snatched it from my hands and hung her head back down to continue sobbing. I stood beside her silently while she was crying her heart out. Neither of us said a word and this went on for about a good 10 minutes. To me, it seems like the longest 10 minutes of my life.

I stood there with mixed feelings, pondering about how I should feel about this situation. Should I feel sad? Sad that my crush was sitting down in a corner sobbing away like a little lost girl. Happy? Happy that maybe there is a chance that she is crying because she had a breakup with her boyfriend.
In the midst of all that thinking, I looked down at the girl below me whom I knew as Hui Min. Arousing thoughts started to fill my mind. I had never noticed how beautiful this lady was beside me. Short black straight hair toned smooth legs, thicc thighs and her chest that always seems so bountiful with the outfits that she wore. All these combined with her cute face features and the sweet smile of her which always show both dimples on her cheeks, seems so alluring to me. I have always known her as a cute but short and slightly chubby girl. She was petite at like 152cm and 48kg. (only estimation as she is always reluctant to tell me her height/weight)
(Her face at that time was not cute because she was crying so hard, her face looks like shit at that time, although it was still adorable.)

The longest 10 minutes of my life felt like an eternity and the clearest I could remember was the pelting of the heavy rain coupled with the sobbing of the maiden beside me. After 10 minutes, which felt like an hour, Hui Min stopped crying and got a better hold of herself. She stood and up finally broke the silence.

Hui Min: I’m going to the toilet

I silently followed her and as we were a couple of steps away from the ladies’ entrance, she spoke again.

Hui Min: Wait for me don’t leave me alone.

She quickly disappeared into the ladies’ and left me outside baffled at her words. I was left alone outside for another 10 minutes. However, this time, time went by in a flash as I was filled with hope. Anticipation with a possibility that it was an opportunity for me to get laid. Dirty thoughts started to fill my mind which caused an instant reaction in the lower half of my body. I was really thankful for my choice of outfit to wear jeans on that particular day as when Hui Min exited the toilet, I was fighting to control a raging boner. She was looking at me as if wanting to start a conversation while I was frantically looking around trying to not get her to notice the bottom half of my body.

P.S. Thank you for the support!

However, I must apologize because the next update will be going to take some time. Going to be busy next week. I will try to upload the next update by end of this week.

Hope you guys can understand. Sorry ☹

Last edited by MrAceKing; 07-08-2019 at 09:09 PM.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
konnectx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update bro, looking forward to more!!
Old 03-08-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
PurpleFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, waiting for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1