The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
milotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Girlfriend's Aunt MILF

Hi all, it’s my first time to share my experience with my girlfriend aunt. Read a lot of other bros interesting sexcapades. So I decided to share mine.

Might get zapped or flamed because after all girlfriend's aunt also lust but really bobian. But no choice lah always got fantasy for her! Still remember the first time when I saw her aunt was during Chinese New Year. She was wearing a tight fitting red qipao. Her figure and the side opening that show her long leg see liao bth. MILF! In her early or mid 40s and tanned skin tone. See her figure definitely know she got exercise to maintain

My girlfriend and I have been together for 5 years. Currently we are waiting for our BTO. I’ve been staying over at her place after a year together and we moved over to stay with her youngest aunt when her parent decide renovate their place which her aunt place is much nearer to our work area she is fine with us staying over at her place for months since she is staying alone ever since she got divorced.

On the first day when we arrived at her door step when she open the door I was like WOW. She was wearing a white singlet and those tight cotton short. She helps us to carry our stuff in and show us our room.

She led a healthy lifestyle, either gym or yoga or sentosa sun tan no wonder her figure maintain until so good. Sometime at home will drink some wine and invite us to sit down and drink with her.

She will always do those light exercise and sometimes yoga posture at home and I will always try bio at her butt whenever I got the chance hoping to see her zaogeng. Sometimes wearing her singlet and cotton short or sports bra and yoga pant. Most of the time only gets to see the shape of her nehneh. Her nehneh definitely not flat.

Sometimes when I am alone at home I will try to look in her laundry basket which is place beside the washing machine to see what undies she wearing. Always excited whenever I found her g strings or sexy thongs and u know I know lah the next thing to do with it. Sometimes seeing her wearing those OL dress or tight skirt will made me so curious and I will stay up late at night when everyone is asleep flip her laundry bag. I know lah I sound very pervert but really can’t resist see a hot MILF.

I remember very clearly on one particular Saturday morning while my girlfriend is still asleep I woke up walking to the toilet with my boxer forgetting to wear my shorts. Coming out of the toilet intending to get back to sleep, while walking back to my room I saw her aunt in her usual white singlet but this time she is not wearing any bra i can clearly the shape of her nipple and not wearing any shorts but in her black lacy undies walking pass me towards the kitchen. She greets me Morning! Today Saturday so early wake up ah. I stand there staring at her undies for at least 1 to 2 second before she turn around and look at me. Must be thinking how come I never reply. Immediately when she turn around, i suppose she caught me staring at her undies and immediately i replied heading back to sleep now. She look at me pause and look down and up and laugh and say faster go back to sleep and continue to walk towards the kitchen. Then I realise my small head is standing up straight Mari kita high high! My small head react accordingly and I feel so awkward but no choice lah first time seeing her in her undies and braless walking pass me.

After that day everything changed.
Old 15-08-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: My Girlfriend's Aunt MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by milotan View Post
Hi all, it’s my first time to share my experience with my girlfriend aunt. Read a lot of other bros interesting sexcapades. So I decided to share mine.

( Click to show/hide )
Might get zapped or flamed because after all girlfriend's aunt also lust but really bobian. But no choice lah always got fantasy for her! Still remember the first time when I saw her aunt was during Chinese New Year. She was wearing a tight fitting red qipao. Her figure and the side opening that show her long leg see liao bth. MILF! In her early or mid 40s and tanned skin tone. See her figure definitely know she got exercise to maintain

My girlfriend and I have been together for 5 years. Currently we are waiting for our BTO. I’ve been staying over at her place after a year together and we moved over to stay with her youngest aunt when her parent decide renovate their place which her aunt place is much nearer to our work area she is fine with us staying over at her place for months since she is staying alone ever since she got divorced.

On the first day when we arrived at her door step when she open the door I was like WOW. She was wearing a white singlet and those tight cotton short. She helps us to carry our stuff in and show us our room.

She led a healthy lifestyle, either gym or yoga or sentosa sun tan no wonder her figure maintain until so good. Sometime at home will drink some wine and invite us to sit down and drink with her.

She will always do those light exercise and sometimes yoga posture at home and I will always try bio at her butt whenever I got the chance hoping to see her zaogeng. Sometimes wearing her singlet and cotton short or sports bra and yoga pant. Most of the time only gets to see the shape of her nehneh. Her nehneh definitely not flat.

Sometimes when I am alone at home I will try to look in her laundry basket which is place beside the washing machine to see what undies she wearing. Always excited whenever I found her g strings or sexy thongs and u know I know lah the next thing to do with it. Sometimes seeing her wearing those OL dress or tight skirt will made me so curious and I will stay up late at night when everyone is asleep flip her laundry bag. I know lah I sound very pervert but really can’t resist see a hot MILF.

I remember very clearly on one particular Saturday morning while my girlfriend is still asleep I woke up walking to the toilet with my boxer forgetting to wear my shorts. Coming out of the toilet intending to get back to sleep, while walking back to my room I saw her aunt in her usual white singlet but this time she is not wearing any bra i can clearly the shape of her nipple and not wearing any shorts but in her black lacy undies walking pass me towards the kitchen. She greets me Morning! Today Saturday so early wake up ah. I stand there staring at her undies for at least 1 to 2 second before she turn around and look at me. Must be thinking how come I never reply. Immediately when she turn around, i suppose she caught me staring at her undies and immediately i replied heading back to sleep now. She look at me pause and look down and up and laugh and say faster go back to sleep and continue to walk towards the kitchen. Then I realise my small head is standing up straight Mari kita high high! My small head react accordingly and I feel so awkward but no choice lah first time seeing her in her undies and braless walking pass me.

After that day everything changed.

First camper here, Bro milotan!

Last time I share, I also got zapped. Somemore curse me but never leave their name?

Please share! Thank you!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 15-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Girlfriend's Aunt MILF

2nd camper waitimg for update
Old 15-08-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PebbleWWE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 15-08-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvuass View Post
2nd camper waitimg for update
Bro
Jus up u +14 to 2236
Cheers..............
Old 15-08-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another camper here, cheers!
Old 16-08-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

6th camper here with bak kwa and beer !!

Just up your points !

Keep it up !
Old 16-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Keep it up
Old 16-08-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
whyrubbish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 16-08-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 16-08-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Great start!
Old 16-08-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Great story buildup. Pls continue. Thanks.
Old 16-08-2019, 10:09 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
6th camper here with bak kwa and beer !!

Just up your points !

Keep it up !
Thanks for upping, have upped you before.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
ICYMI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Camp here.
Old 16-08-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 8
CafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to all

Good story, 3 sheers to TS

Last edited by CafeKarima; 16-08-2019 at 11:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1