The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Bigviper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Enquiries to Sr Bros :
Anyone tarma in Cat150? Time/shot/Damage?
Old 07-04-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigviper View Post
Enquiries to Sr Bros :
Anyone tarma in Cat150? Time/shot/Damage?
Please check with OKT Tommy of 1612 if Fei Fei and Qi Qi are willing. There was a suggestion in this thread some months ago. If it works out, please share your findings.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 07-04-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Been Semi-retired for more than 2 months....been fucking SQ gf for months....

Given good and reliable intel on this whore! So Heck la....just try her lor.....

My fr: Wh06 Xiao Yun

Look: 4/10.....Farmer kind of look.....does not appeal to me much.....no make up....Milf look!

Body: 6.5/10.....not tall....slim....but not the model body type....Miss my ex-wl Lan Mei from W15(Perfect big tits and slim model tall body!)

Tits: 8/10 her saving grace.....Nice round C natural tits....slight Sag.....

Service: 9/10.....Power power packed! Her hands is perfect to arouse our manhood! Make me very high and hard! Performed two ARs on me.....damn super shiok....avoid kissing her.....LOL! Super good service.....very rare in today context for Cat 150!

RTF: Not likely.....will remain semi-retired....rather fuck my model SQ girl.....5 times chio than XY!
Old 08-04-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post

Given good and reliable intel on this whore! So Heck la....just try her lor.....

Look: 4/10.....Farmer kind of look.....does not appeal to me much.....no make up....Milf look!

Body: 6.5/10.....not tall....slim....but not the model body type....Miss my ex-wl Lan Mei from W15(Perfect big tits and slim model tall body!)

Service: 9/10.....Power power packed! Her hands is perfect to arouse our manhood! Make me very high and hard! Performed two ARs on me.....damn super shiok....avoid kissing her.....LOL! Super good service.....very rare in today context for Cat 150!

RTF: Not likely.....will remain semi-retired....rather fuck my model SQ girl.....5 times chio than XY!

Brother , NPNT.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro

That’s y my 1st PM reply to you is to save your bullets for your SQ goddess mah.
Only find her if you looking for awesome boobs and services.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Brother , NPNT.

I am also curious on the 5 times prettier standard lol. Bro Federer801 has very high standard
Old 08-04-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
I am also curious on the 5 times prettier standard lol. Bro Federer801 has very high standard
bro, out of kindness...i gave XY 4/10 in look......If XY is 4/10 in look, my girl 20/10 in look relatively to XY....

Last time....so many good gems! CB! All A quality Whores evaporates!
Old 08-04-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Brother , NPNT.
What is NPNT?
Old 08-04-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
my standard is high! Must be SYT....good facial complexion....fair......Height of 1.62-1.66m......long slim legs and model slim smooth body....and lastly of cos well shaped natural no sag big tits!!!!!

Last time so so so many! name a few of my long time favs....Lan Mei (W15), first Gen Lu Lu (54A), Apple (1809).....Mi Xue (Forgot the house)....This Mi Xue, i have to credit to Max Priest....i read his Frs then found this Gem Mi Xue and starts my wonderful journey of whoring CAT 150 whores!

Now all whores like rubbish!
Old 08-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
my standard is high! Must be SYT....good facial complexion....fair......Height of 1.62-1.66m......long slim legs and model slim smooth body....and lastly of cos well shaped natural no sag big tits!!!!!

Last time so so so many! name a few of my long time favs....Lan Mei (W15), first Gen Lu Lu (54A), Apple (1809).....Mi Xue (Forgot the house)....This Mi Xue, i have to credit to Max Priest....i read his Frs then found this Gem Mi Xue and starts my wonderful journey of whoring CAT 150 whores!

Now all whores like rubbish!
Your standards high like mine bro!
Only difference is you maintained yours while I lowered mine
All the gals you mentioned I’d tried...
Lol
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-04-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Your standards high like mine bro!
Only difference is you maintained yours while I lowered mine
All the gals you mentioned I’d tried...
Lol
bro....you have to maintain your standard...i don't fuck trashes!

You are real gentleman! SHARING IS CARING! Thanks for sharing with me all this while!
Old 08-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is NPNT?
No picture no talk.

Show us a pic of your SQ gf, to validate your claims.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro....you have to maintain your standard...i don't fuck trashes!

You are real gentleman! SHARING IS CARING! Thanks for sharing with me all this while!
I’ve also got a gem at home; though her drive can’t match mine.
Fuck outside to satisfy my lust
Just lower expectations on the boobs part can still find bonk worthy babes around.

Pleasure is mine on sharing; similar to many other contributing bros out there.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No picture no talk.

Show us a pic of your SQ gf, to validate your claims.
why not u share a pic of your gf and wife? For fuck why should i show it to any of you virtual keyboard warriors!
Old 08-04-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I’ve also got a gem at home; though her drive can’t match mine.
Fuck outside to satisfy my lust
Just lower expectations on the boobs part can still find bonk worthy babes around.

Pleasure is mine on sharing; similar to many other contributing bros out there.
envy u bro....mine gave up sex at home....so i go out to fuck! Suddenly got one good Gem! Chicken juicy Pie every other day sia!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1