The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jay2968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampard View Post
Wowwww... Your English seems like you are the LB herself... Trying to promote yourself here?
hahahahaha....what a joke.....roll on the floor laughing out loud....hahahahahahahahaha
Old 12-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next week got new stock? Anyone can confirm?
Old 13-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dailick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have never braved Rowell, just a bit scared I think, and the fact that it's not clean kinda freaks me out, esp if the girls don't wash/clean before the next customer. From reading posts on this thread the excitement of have other LBs peak in or possibly joining in is a huge turn on. So i continue to remain torn.

It's normally CL/BP for me as most girls stay in clean hotels, but I hope I can muster the courage to at least walk past the place sometime soon.
Old 14-08-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

cicada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is this place legal? what happens if you were inside and the cops came?
Old 15-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicada View Post
Simple, as cops also looking for LB, you can offer your arse
To them. Cheers
Old 15-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Donquijote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
As daillick mentioned, I would worry about hygiene before legality 😬
Old 15-08-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
sometime back I saw AV breaking the metal gate
Old 15-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
Vivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just pop by H79, had a pretty tall looker by the name of joy.
From Bangkok
Face: 7/10
Body:7/10
Boobs: 7/10
Unfortunately was a postie. Service abit rush, didn't had much BJ experience though she gave me plenty of kiss, smoochies and licking. Cap on and pounded her pussy hard missionary and doggie and finally cum in missionary again. Grab my ass tightly and push me all the way in when I unloaded my minions. As I walk out, molested by one quite good looking one, maybe next time l will come try her.
Old 17-08-2016, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
regulas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This will be a long FR so here's the summary before the B.S. for brothers who enjoy a little storytelling. The next consecutive post will be the long B.S. since the entire thing is wayyy too long.

**Ratings are of personal opinions. My type of lb may not be of your fancy. Take the plunge and go down to see for yourself

Bonk#1 Plooylin (BKK)
Face: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (decent body with a little meat and a cute tummy) not for those who like the slim and near anorexic type
Attitude: over 9000 - probably the best I've encountered when compared with Thailand
-Note that this depends on how you treat them, of course vitamin M can work some magic but no vitamin M blackmagic here-

Bonk#2 Gaspar/Caspar (Probably BKK, didn't ask)
Face: 6/10 - decent looking, nothing to shout about
Body: 7/10
Boobs: Tiny, didn't take off bra because she didn't have any. Not fussy about this kind of small stuff -no pun intended-.
RTF: Probably not, since she ain't my style.
Old 17-08-2016, 03:25 AM
Samster

This will be a long FR so here's the summary before the B.S. in a separate post for brothers who enjoy a little storytelling.

**Ratings are of personal opinions. My type of lb may not be of your fancy. Take the plunge and go down to see for yourself

Bonk#1 Plooylin (BKK)
Face: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (decent body with a little meat and a cute tummy) not for those who like the slim and near anorexic type
Attitude: over 9000 - probably the best I've encountered when compared with Thailand
-Note that this depends on how you treat them, of course vitamin M can work some magic but no vitamin M blackmagic here-

Bonk#2 Gaspar/Caspar (Probably BKK, didn't ask)
Face: 6/10 - decent looking, nothing to shout about
Body: 7/10
Boobs: Tiny, didn't take off bra because she didn't have any. Not fussy about this kind of small stuff -no pun intended-.
RTF: Probably not, since she ain't my style.
Old 17-08-2016, 07:08 AM
Samster

Tuesday was a long, long working day with much overtime. This calls for a self-declared pound-a-tranny-day. In actual fact, this is a 2-parter including a KTV visit. Will create a separate thread if I don't feel so lazy. Enough talkcocksingsong, lets begin.

The moment I stood before the pearly gates, I knew who I was going to pick. Loaded my cupid finger and shot the arrow pewpewpew at the gorgeous lady standing 3rd from the left in a sexy black bra, red miniskirt. When the gate opened, wasn't sure if I bobo-ed, so hesitated for a moment until she took the lead and ascended up the heavenly stairs. Pro #1, no more stinky cotton mattress. It seems like someone bought better quality mattress made of faux leather? I don't know. Don't pew me if I'm wrong, I'm not here as a mattress expert. The door closed and the sinful deed began.

Unbuttoned my shirt and she helped, going lower and lower until she was sniffing my crotch area as I let my eyes feast upon her generous bosom. Oops and everything was off before I knew it. She's a post-op! I felt my heart sank a little as I wanted something extra but still... her attitude was awesome which made me continue with me on top of her in missionary mode. We switched after awhile when I told her I was tired because I'm a lazy bastard - Pro #2 no complaints from her. At the end of the session, my adventurous cravings still wasn't satisfied. I asked her to bring a friend with something extra which she did. Of course this would have made her feel like she wasn't good enough, which I knew, still, - no complaints. We still had a good chat and she left me her contact and an appointment for late-night supper. 5mins later, a new lady, Gaspar? Caspar? - no idea how to spell her name. just spelling it the way she said it to me - popped in.

This was the rough ride i was looking for. For bros who think that size matters, this the the one you should be looking for - she wore a leopard print? white with black spots underwear that day. BoomBoomPow. She climbed on top of me and initiated the french connection, pretty bad since her drool was slobbering all over my face imo. Then condoms on, locked and loaded as she humped fast and hard. P.S. not for the weak hearted newbie as a first, probably a go-to for the more experienced bros looking for some ass-whipping.Well, it seems like I left out the name of the first lb. Her name is Plooylin with double o - you know what i mean hehe - for those who are interested. I wanted to test water and see if she would really honour her appointment so I hung around the area (outside) for a little while. And guess what? indeed she did, so i am a happy man. The rest of the night, I leave it for fellow bros to fap-magine.

**On a sidenote, there was a decent looking lb in black standing at the gate when I was done. She told me her name was Jenny? Didn't try, but she looked like a decent bonk.
Old 18-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivacious View Post
Just pop by H79, had a pretty tall looker by the name of joy.
From Bangkok
Face: 7/10
Body:7/10
Boobs: 7/10
Unfortunately was a postie. Service abit rush, didn't had much BJ experience though she gave me plenty of kiss, smoochies and licking. Cap on and pounded her pussy hard missionary and doggie and finally cum in missionary again. Grab my ass tightly and push me all the way in when I unloaded my minions. As I walk out, molested by one quite good looking one, maybe next time l will come try her.
Had her as well. She appeared to be one of the more chio ones as the selection was limited. Her BJ not bad.

The new batch hasn't fully arrive yet else they weren't working yesterday (ghost month?)
Old 19-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Btbs8951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven visit for quite a while.., finally today found some time to go see haha.
Arrive at the gate around 10 plus and was surprised not much people there. About 7-8 lbs were in the unit and I chose a lb wearing pink bra and panties.
Up we go as usual and got into cubicle. She intro herself as shay.., nice slim body, close up facial complexion not so good. Maybe that was a turn off and plus she provided me with covered bj (boring). About 10 mins of foreplay plus bj and was asked to fuck her.. Hump and hump but felling not there. Finally gave up after 10 mins of jumping her. One thing good about her is she asked me I never come how haha. I asked her to recommend me some sisters and she told me to wait for a while.
Old 19-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Btbs8951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few minutes later, two lbs entered my cubicle. One of them intro herself as Nat and she asked me if I'm ok to take two of them. She say that we will take turns fucking each other (woohoo). The thought of it is difficult to resist and I agreed. The other lb is Jenny and she has a tool that is thick and strong. We began with some foreplay, Jenny frenching me and sucking my nips while nat is busy bbbj me. Shortly after, Nat suggested that Jenny fuck me first and I agreed. I was lying on my back and Jenny fucked me missionary while Nat frenched me and sucked my nips. Jenny's tool was really a pain in the arse as most would say, a thick and hard tool about 6-7 inches long. We changed to me in doggie and Jenny was pumping me damn hard and at the same time Nat was frenching and caressing my balls. Jenny came alas and Nat proposed that I fucke her and I agreed. Fucked her doggie while Jenny was frenching me and sucking my nips. Released my load in Nats tight hole in no time. Overall I prefer Nat look but on the other hand I prefer Jenny tool which is thicker and stronger haha.
All three will ask for payment up front before deed. For me it's ok as I'm not obliged to tip them after deed. Overall money well spent and no tips from me lol.. Enjoy bros..
Old 19-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Coledge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Hey Guys,

Sorry new to Singapore - is Rowell Rd - legal?

I think I understand the laws here - that only certain areas are approved by Govt - is Rowell Rd area one of them.

Sorry if it's a dumb question!

Cole
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1