The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
diao1166 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

long time didnt visit this place, tonight after work will go and have session, any bro interested go together ?
Old 06-10-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
somp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went last night, my first visit there, and have to say a big thanks to the guys that contributed in this thread - easy to find, and I knew what to expect, so thanks guys.

Got there about 6:15, just in time to see 3 arriving for work! Nice to see them in the daylight, and actually 2 out of the 3 were really pretty hot, and the other wasn't so bad either! Went to the gate, and interesting to me that for some reason there was a couple of guys just hangin aobut near the entrance, pearing in, maybe they were trying to decide which one? Anyway, one girl in a red bikini was the 'gate keeper' and asked if I wanted to come in. A quick look in told me there was more than a few I would choose, so I said yes of course, and out came the keys and she unlocked the padlock for the gate.

I pretty quickly chose a hot looking girl in black bra and panties, standing around 165cm with slender frame and not huge but decent sized tits, and even with her small frame, those panties were a little small for her, for which I wasn't complaining! I enjoyed following her up the stairs, and we got into a cubicle, and what little she was wearing was quickly off. I am not real good in picking up Thai names, but as far as I could make out, hers was Rain.

We frenched first then down onto the 'bed' and she started sucking me, I got her to swing her ass about and then we were sucking each other. that continued for a quite a while and have to say she was not really big, but not small either, she was hard, and she was just long enough that you almost gagged taking her all in from that angle! Anyway, then she was keen to fuck so we did! She was most enjoyable, she blew her load in my mouth, and mine in hers. Overall was pretty satisfied.

RTF: sure! but there were a few others I'd like to have a go with first!
Old 07-10-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros. Been interested in ladyboy for quite a while. Recently my no.2 is not performing with regular girls. Many times cannot cum when visit the geylang cat50s. Even go massage, take a long time to release and erection is half fucked.

Is this a good place to start? Any tips? What to do and what not to do? Hygiene and safety?

Pm me if it's not convenient to reveal in thread.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-10-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
Vivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
Hi bros. Been interested in ladyboy for quite a while. Recently my no.2 is not performing with regular girls. Many times cannot cum when visit the geylang cat50s. Even go massage, take a long time to release and erection is half fucked.

Is this a good place to start? Any tips? What to do and what not to do? Hygiene and safety?

Pm me if it's not convenient to reveal in thread.

Thanks in advance!
This is actually one of the best place to start. I started my LB adventure 8 years ago in H79, still a regular patron. Why I say it's a good place to start, CL is typically more expensive and service is not guaranteed. H79 service is more or less guaranteed cause the moment a LB receive a bad FR in here, their business experience a downturn. Price is $30. Even if you decided to try but back out when you see a LB cock or you don't feel comfortable, 30$ is not painful to part for experimenting. Lastly H79 house one of the best LB in Singapore, imo better than CL, GL Lor 16, VS.

Not much tips but just YOLO and try it if you are keen. Head down after 6.30 though prime time is 7ish. When you reach the door, find one that you like then point at her and you are all set to go.

Hygiene wise the place is kinda filthy but what do you expect for 30$. It's a fuck and go. If you want some romance with the LB, try her a few times then ask her for outcall.

Safety is pretty safe. Some LB might do BBBJ, if you don't want just request for capped BJ.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
arcliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This batch really do not have much choices, relactantly attempted one, which is "passable". Do let me know when another batch arrives. Thanks.
Old 07-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivacious View Post
This is actually one of the best place to start. I started my LB adventure 8 years ago in H79, still a regular patron. Why I say it's a good place to start, CL is typically more expensive and service is not guaranteed. H79 service is more or less guaranteed cause the moment a LB receive a bad FR in here, their business experience a downturn. Price is $30. Even if you decided to try but back out when you see a LB cock or you don't feel comfortable, 30$ is not painful to part for experimenting. Lastly H79 house one of the best LB in Singapore, imo better than CL, GL Lor 16, VS.

Not much tips but just YOLO and try it if you are keen. Head down after 6.30 though prime time is 7ish. When you reach the door, find one that you like then point at her and you are all set to go.

Hygiene wise the place is kinda filthy but what do you expect for 30$. It's a fuck and go. If you want some romance with the LB, try her a few times then ask her for outcall.

Safety is pretty safe. Some LB might do BBBJ, if you don't want just request for capped BJ.
Thanks for sharing your experience bro! Upped your points!

I am actually hoping to try a pre op LB. Thats where i think the difference is! But i still prefer to fuck than get fucked. Do they really request to anal the customers? is yes, is rejecting them difficult?

Also some silly questions, is this place legal?$30 is for how long? caps provided? shower or no shower?

Thanks for everyone's patience!
Old 08-10-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
flxboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I am actually hoping to try a pre op LB. Thats where i think the difference is! But i still prefer to fuck than get fucked. Do they really request to anal the customers? is yes, is rejecting them difficult?

Also some silly questions, is this place legal?$30 is for how long? caps provided? shower or no shower?

they dun usually request to anal the customers (unless they super like u lah).. norm. is for u to request for em to anal u.. and usually that'll be $50..

not legal.. sometimes will have raid so doors will shut... as for duration, it depends on who u're getting.. some are time-watchers and will rushhhhh their way thru.. while some are not.. caps provided.. no shower just wet tissue.. so if wana stay clean then bring ur own wet tissues and mouthwash lor.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
arcliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flxboi View Post
they dun usually request to anal the customers (unless they super like u lah).. norm. is for u to request for em to anal u.. and usually that'll be $50..

not legal.. sometimes will have raid so doors will shut... as for duration, it depends on who u're getting.. some are time-watchers and will rushhhhh their way thru.. while some are not.. caps provided.. no shower just wet tissue.. so if wana stay clean then bring ur own wet tissues and mouthwash lor.
There is a simple toilet at 2nd floor, so you can have a simple rinse.
Old 09-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

PSA for all bros.

H79 and the entire stretch of Rowell is closed tonight, very strong wind from the OKT.

Chatted with him, he says tomorrow most likely closed too.

Can arrange for outcall with him if you know who U want.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I was at Rowell last evening at about 7pm. I started walking from Serangoon Road and noticed the Malay LB house and Indian LB house were all closed.

When I reached the cross junction of Rowell I saw an ambulance parked with the lights flashing. There was a crowd of onlookers around that area. I hung around a bit to see what happened but the police told people to move away from the road to the pavement.

I then realised that the ambulance was parked outside the Indian LB house which was a short distance away from the Thai LB house. It seems something had happened there but I don't know what.

Anyway I was hungry so I went to City Square Mall for dinner and then made my way back to Rowell. The ambulance was gone but shortly later a police van came by and stopped at the same spot as the ambulance. Looking at the situation I guessed all the LB houses along Rowell will be closed indefinitely for that night.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
dumdum89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdumdum89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys, anyone know if today open mah?
Old 13-10-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

Vivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just popped by H79, didn't have much choice since it was peak period. Settled for a preop named Benz.
Looks: 6.5/10
Got tattoos on her shoulder.
Boobs: B
From Patpong
Service wise kind decent. Lick my nipples while trying to get me hard. Downside no BJ. Could get hard though she only 3" and she said she could cum.
Ram her missionary and doggy slowly as her ass quite tight. Unloaded after awhile and she clean up.
Probably won't RTF her but I wanna try someone else whom I saw when I was going out.
Old 13-10-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro. Only sometimes they request to anal you if they are damn Horny. Rejecting them not difficult. I myself prepare to fuck than get fucked too so I've rejected many attempts.
This place is definitely not legal. Usually last till you cum. If you go off peak timing can get longer service. Though some may rush you if you take your sweet time to explore all positions. ever encountered one just left after I took too long to cum and end up I gotta HJ myself though it's very rare.caps provided. Shower not provided, they don't even have a decent toilet.

That's why so cheap. Fast bonk in a crappy location. If you desire more hygienic adventure, suggest you try go there outcall them though you definitely have to pay more and they might reject if they don't know you well and then you have to end up taking their services there. Extreme cases is when there's a Long AV raid going on, the okt may suggest outcall to you.
Old 18-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BCYA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any decent looking preop with big functional tool to reccommend for this current batch? Thanks
Old 18-10-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCYA View Post
Any decent looking preop with big functional tool to reccommend for this current batch? Thanks
Heading down tonight, will check and update!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1