The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 07-06-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BlizzardX123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
wah bro u power la, can go 2 positions, i 1 position unload liao lol...
No choice, difficult to get slot so must tahan. But seriously speaking, see those neh neh really hard to tahan.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25724 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlizzardX123 View Post
No choice, difficult to get slot so must tahan. But seriously speaking, see those neh neh really hard to tahan.
everything is difficult to tahan lol...
Old 07-06-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stonerjack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried luna from armani yet?
Old 07-06-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 7
Breg2301 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Second time to try Joleen

All I can say is wow! Second exp is better than the first!
To this date I still can figure if her boobs are real or not but they sure are delicious!

She is tight AF! I asked her how Long will a typical bro last, she said 10 mins! At least I lasted a little longer than that hehe!

Started with missionary, cowgirl, and ended with a stand and carry!

She is not 100% singaporean but I really couldn’t care less!

By writing this FR, she will become more and more popular but she truly deserves it!
Old 07-06-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heronoteasy View Post
Sis Tiff,I dunno lol...
Maybe you can add her Instagram and see what or how she stay so young?

Voted this 2017 "Most beautiful face 2017"

She rose to stardom by this Jap drama "Kami sama mou sukoshi dake"神啊,请给我多一点时间 with 金城武 。

Prepare wet tissues if you watching this fantastic classic Jap drama lol...(That time K wave is not even hype and Jap dramas/songs the main thing)

Old uncles like me will agree with me bah
Wow! This type definitely a 9.5. Reminds me of sis. viviankoh looks. Hiaz!
Old 08-06-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
SundayTwinkle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all, I'm pretty newbie in the scene but while I was in town a while ago I tried out Sammybabes and have had nothing but good things so far. I tried them because they had the FRs easily seen, and thats not always the case with the others. Got any stable reccos for my next trip?

At Sammy I went with Jolie for my first try and had a great time. She was gorgeous, gentle and really top class GFE. Very petite, which I loved and while I was super shy, she was just really friendly and great at breaking the ice. The BBBJ was awesome, and the main show was great.

Second time, I went with Yves, I wanted feel young again lah. Holy shit, did this girl make me feel young. Can see my review on her thread, but man... while Jolie was tender and "loving," Yves was a wild ride.

That's just my two cents here.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breg2301 View Post
Second time to try Joleen

All I can say is wow! Second exp is better than the first!
To this date I still can figure if her boobs are real or not but they sure are delicious!

She is tight AF! I asked her how Long will a typical bro last, she said 10 mins! At least I lasted a little longer than that hehe!
wah bro u power, i salute u...
Old 08-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersex View Post
unfortunately it's damn impossible to csi his details....or anyone in particular nowadays.
got the right connection (not that i have), one number is all it takes...
Old 08-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
got the right connection (not that i have), one number is all it takes...
And she has the number. This guy needs to be caught.. this doesn’t sound like the 1st time he act like a pilot.
$650 + $50 + $50 = $750
Old 08-06-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
And she has the number. This guy needs to be caught.. this doesn’t sound like the 1st time he act like a pilot.
$650 + $50 + $50 = $750
so wait c other bros got connection bo, though it might take more than 750
for that, so not sure worth the effort and money boh... csi him out liao, not
as if he will pay the fee or the 750 for that matter...

the laz time i enquire, i mean i juz ask one, i didnt ask ard, basic alrdy 5k,
den plus all the misc fees... come out quite lumpy... so juz swallow lo...
Old 08-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 13
izhamyouhard is a splendid one to beholdizhamyouhard is a splendid one to beholdizhamyouhard is a splendid one to beholdizhamyouhard is a splendid one to beholdizhamyouhard is a splendid one to beholdizhamyouhard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so wait c other bros got connection bo, though it might take more than 750
for that, so not sure worth the effort and money boh... csi him out liao, not
as if he will pay the fee or the 750 for that matter...

the laz time i enquire, i mean i juz ask one, i didnt ask ard, basic alrdy 5k,
den plus all the misc fees... come out quite lumpy... so juz swallow lo...
Pay in advance or ? Usually is pay first csi later for those legits one, i have some connections on these also.

5k abit too much unless u csi alot of stuffs from that person
Old 08-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by izhamyouhard View Post
Pay in advance or ? Usually is pay first csi later for those legits one, i have some connections on these also.

5k abit too much unless u csi alot of stuffs from that person
pay in advance... ya i also find out of my budget dats y i didnt take up...
Old 08-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonerjack View Post
Anyone tried luna from armani yet?
everybody’s attitude now is i wait for you, you wait for me then see how leh... she is 100 more than joleen which makes me have high hopes even though i know it shouldn’t reflect that...
Old 08-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=ButterflyTiff;17433853]So I had this guy who didn’t pay me when I was with another agency after a session last year at Hotel 81 Chinatown. He realised it was me when I was with ButterflyBabes and ran off at Porcelain. Last week he realised it was me and ran off at Copthorne King again. I told him he spoilt my mood. It’s alright if he just left me aloneand I won’t come after him. I sit here get pissed. Both times rejection fee didn’t pay. Can anyone provide his details? Circular spectacles and dorky look. Pretty good looking Chinese. 165/168.

Hp Numbers can change ,sis Tiff...
Singapore very small leh,you bound into him two times ?Lucky its not sex without paying lol

Last edited by Heronoteasy; 09-06-2018 at 09:58 AM.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 13
izhamyouhard is a splendid one to beholdizhamyouhard is a splendid one to beholdizhamyouhard is a splendid one to beholdizhamyouhard is a splendid one to beholdizhamyouhard is a splendid one to beholdizhamyouhard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersex View Post
unfortunately it's damn impossible to csi his details....or anyone in particular nowadays.
Wow powersex still alive? Heard u last time raw alot ppl and try raw fl, haha u say this statement to avoid csi? In singapore very easy to find someone out if u got some info $ and connections dude. Where ur other clone account!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1