The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
hanoiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
i been to thailand, vietnam, jakarta and china for lady.
Philippines is the country i hope to explore soon after i saw few pretty waitress in MBS.

but from the photo posted here, i would to say 90% of the girls are too old, dark skin and ugly.. this really stop me from explore further...

i wonder is there any(easily found) young girl+not so dark(lady photo posted here as dark as malay) like what we encounter in Agogo thailand..

i dont expert pinoy as fair as vietnam and china lady..but not to the extent of dark malay
Myself, I love the dark skin... Maybe ksay puti ako???
Old 25-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post

As for the Prices: Here is my take on the matter as believe it or not but prices are still a bargain today in AC. It's a bargain then and still a bargain now. Reason is simple. If I remember correctly the exchange rate back in 80'-90s were about US $1 = 25peso. Today its almost double that at US $1=42peso. And if you also accounted for inflation over 20-30 years (just look at how much 1 gallon of gas or loaf of bread cost in the 80s and compare with today) and I could even venture to say it might even be "cheaper" in AC today with everything factored in.--just my IMO of course.

PT
You took the words out of my mouth....definite argument that it could be considered cheaper now then (not that i was there back then)
Old 25-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Also just to add that almost ALL the gals were ALOT prettier and younger back then as the gals ages (IDs) were rarely checked or verified. Many of the gals I picked up admitted they were only 16-17 (although ID said 18 of course) and the oldest of the bunch back then was about 21. Anything over 23-24 was a grannie in those days.
Also most were slim and fit unlike today where almost half are older or overweight.
Again, sad but true.

PT
So somewhere in the world right now this must be happening?? Where is the next AC ? South America? Here in Asia? Eastern Europe?
Old 25-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Party Games in the bars. Almost everyday, there is one. Good price and sometimes good eats. Of cos dance shows.

i like her nipple
Old 25-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post
So somewhere in the world right now this must be happening?? Where is the next AC ? South America? Here in Asia? Eastern Europe?
Right here next door. Take a drive up north to the clubbing scene...... so many school age girls stoned and high inside the clubs in the wee hours of the morning.
Old 25-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Countdown to AC eheheh
Old 26-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
WOW, can't believe someone actually goes that far back and visited AC in the 1980's, I thought I was the only one that made it there during the early and "wild" days.

For that I have to thank the Singapore Government for introducing me to the cheonging lifestyle.... who says NS is no good? My only regret is I was posted there for 9 months only..... how I wished I could have served my entire NS stint there.

As for the Prices: Here is my take on the matter as believe it or not but prices are still a bargain today in AC. It's a bargain then and still a bargain now. Reason is simple. If I remember correctly the exchange rate back in 80'-90s were about US $1 = 25peso. Today its almost double that at US $1=42peso. And if you also accounted for inflation over 20-30 years (just look at how much 1 gallon of gas or loaf of bread cost in the 80s and compare with today) and I could even venture to say it might even be "cheaper" in AC today with everything factored in.--just my IMO of course.

No way the present prices could have been cheaper than those days even with inflation factored in..... My NS pay back then was only Sgd$90/= and after deductions was left with $66/= for the entire month..... yet I could party almost every evening.
The present NSF gets paid much more than we were but I doubt they can last 2 days on their pay in AC now.

As for the "toning down"-- remember back then AC was controlled by the US military (although it was by the PI govt only in name) as the PI was getting paid very well over the table as well as under it.

PT
There was a period when all the American forces were confined to Base and not allowed into the bars due to friction between the locals and AngMos and killings on both sides were fairly common...... yet there would be some who would sneak out from the Base to visit the bars and risk getting caught by the MPs.
We were the envy of the Base as we had no such restrictions and could move in andout freely.
Old 26-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Something to remind brothers who's on the ground in ac or going soon.

There is a fucking ugly bakla(ladyboy)with a star tattoo on he's cheek to look out for.he usually hang around with 2 other bakla outside philis early from 10pm+ and move on to just before kokomos stretch after 2am.this fcuker try to pick my pocket for 3 time.

1st time she try touching me when I'm walking outside along sky trax area I pull her hand away as she touch my chest and feel for my chest pocket with he and his friend distracting me with her friend trying to strike a conversation.

Told them not to touch me ignore them and walk away fast.

2nd time 4am+ I was walking back from brown sugar stretch to feilds after I left my barhop friends was on the way to Mac donalds.this monster sees me coming from kokomos and try to get near me saying massage massage while her 2 mosnster friend pound on me touching me all over trying to feel my pocket I slap all thier hand off and make a quick exit and they follow aggressively saying I want to know your name are u Japanese where u go I go with u till I reach egames and enter they can't go up.

Told my one of my ang mo friend who has some connection with local pnp and he recognise the group straight ESP the one with the star on his face is the leader and the and already aware of what they doing and trying to catch the group.

That very nite I was walking with my girl and this friend I heard him yell out loud to my back telling someone to fuck off from me and he look for the tourist police on the street I turn over and see that fcuking bakla with star in his face again trying to sneak behind me even when my girl holding on to me tight he run like a maraton runner.

I'm always alert with belonging wearing my special cargo pants I can't even take my things out easily myself but bros beware these monster has hands more magical than David copperfeild.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 26-09-2012, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Something to remind brothers who's on the ground in ac or going soon.

There is a fucking ugly bakla(ladyboy)with a star tattoo on he's cheek to look out for.he usually hang around with 2 other bakla outside philis early from 10pm+ and move on to just before kokomos stretch after 2am.this fcuker try to pick my pocket for 3 time.

1st time she try touching me when I'm walking outside along sky trax area I pull her hand away as she touch my chest and feel for my chest pocket with he and his friend distracting me with her friend trying to strike a conversation.

Told them not to touch me ignore them and walk away fast.

2nd time 4am+ I was walking back from brown sugar stretch to feilds after I left my barhop friends was on the way to Mac donalds.this monster sees me coming from kokomos and try to get near me saying massage massage while her 2 mosnster friend pound on me touching me all over trying to feel my pocket I slap all thier hand off and make a quick exit and they follow aggressively saying I want to know your name are u Japanese where u go I go with u till I reach egames and enter they can't go up.

Told my one of my ang mo friend who has some connection with local pnp and he recognise the group straight ESP the one with the star on his face is the leader and the and already aware of what they doing and trying to catch the group.

That very nite I was walking with my girl and this friend I heard him yell out loud to my back telling someone to fuck off from me and he look for the tourist police on the street I turn over and see that fcuking bakla with star in his face again trying to sneak behind me even when my girl holding on to me tight he run like a maraton runner.

I'm always alert with belonging wearing my special cargo pants I can't even take my things out easily myself but bros beware these monster has hands more magical than David copperfeild.
thx for the warning bro.
Old 26-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo2014 View Post
There was a period when all the American forces were confined to Base and not allowed into the bars due to friction between the locals and AngMos and killings on both sides were fairly common...... yet there would be some who would sneak out from the Base to visit the bars and risk getting caught by the MPs.
We were the envy of the Base as we had no such restrictions and could move in andout freely.
Yeah you got that right as all the foreign military on or near the base had the best of it.

But its my preception that prices are cheap even now because I remember my salary back then sucked as wages were not much and current salary is way higher so after spending bonking/drinking money, I definitely have more left over now then before. So thats why by comparison I felt its cheaper today than yesterday =(well the late 1980s_)

Cheers
Old 26-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

can some kind bro, guide whats good to eat in angeles city?

like seafood or anything?
Old 26-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
can some kind bro, guide whats good to eat in angeles city?

like seafood or anything?
A must try is the fried chicken skin with their sauce. Should be 10p per cup. Was quoted 20p at first. But now im still fighting myself with their famous egg... Will prob try next trip.
Old 26-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
A must try is the fried chicken skin with their sauce. Should be 10p per cup. Was quoted 20p at first. But now im still fighting myself with their famous egg... Will prob try next trip.
where? which area or resturant?
Old 26-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
My advise is for us to always check on price before buying anything when in AC. We get fleeced and once services done, we got no say but PAY.

A pic for your viewing pleasure.

I miss these outfits nowadays.
Old 26-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post

I miss these outfits nowadays.
yeah me too.... I prefer those yesteryears bar hops.

I've managed to stop myself from boarding the plane to AC twice in the past 2 months forgoing the flight tickets..... Well Done (pat myself on the back)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1