The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Their charges CMI ba. Now all dropped to Entrance + 100 at so many places. They still charge Entrance + 150. Go there 2 times and go other places 3 times already. HV, Balestier and Kreta Ayer all in is 150. Syed Alwi have 1 is 200 and FJ 2 times can CIM. So many options now...not enough sperm to try all...
CC look good on WeChat but real is it so pretty ?
Almost go to try her … haha
Few shop away is 150 not rush but the girls look
Old 29-08-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabaraba85 View Post
Bella only works when she needs money but can make advanced arrangements. Occassionally I will get Miu Miu to get Bella to work when I feel like give a girl a pounding cos she can really take a ramming.

At present, Si Si is the prettiest of that lot. Services are average but she has very realistic fucking sounds. Miu Miu is trying to branch out to FLs too and she's been bugging me to try her new girls at hotels.
Belle is back today ….
For those Missed her superb services
Old 29-08-2023, 05:02 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Aiyo...money so easy earn meh. Women looks and body will get old and unattractive when times go. 50K a month bonk her like 5 times also bored liao. 50K go outside can bonk 300 FL easily and change everyday also take 1 year to finish bonking using 50K... Money with investment can grow more and more to bonk more women at such quality. The 2 stones alike boobs really a turn off. Spenting that 50K on her is total rubbish, why stick to 1 whore when you can have 300...
Yeah true...she is not worth the trouble...though looks and body are good amongst ml scene currently...again, for the amount and time, seeing she is exposed to riches and will want more...its not worth it

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 29-08-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
CC look good on WeChat but real is it so pretty ?
Almost go to try her … haha
Few shop away is 150 not rush but the girls look
You got see ugly pics in wechat before?

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 29-08-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

I got see one ml the profile picture damn chio but wait abit more to jio her since got many now, then one day she post one pic of her and her friend together wah Lao heaven and hell the difference....delete the contact haha
Old 29-08-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Belle is back today ….
I prefer the older sister. I heard they went Japan? The lady boss Amy.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 29-08-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
I prefer the older sister. I heard they went Japan? The lady boss Amy.
Not the same Amy current work in the shop?
160 DG services ?
Old 29-08-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not the same Amy current work in the shop?
160 DG services ?
the lady boss amy aka miu miu and their wl amy not the same person...lady boss amy service & skills in bed way way way way better than tat wl amy..
Old 29-08-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
No bf...but you see her wechat...got lots of white knights...those cannot make it...no fj unless you are able to spend 50k a week..lol see the number of chanels and top end watches in her wechat...oh and she opened another massage shop after the sunshine one closed.
This girl no brain and now hard landing.. Her current shop no business. Went last week, 30min late due to traffic, no issue she was waiting at reception area. While advertising at 60 per hour the receptionist asked me 88 as I only take oil massage. Lucky’s massage and service not worth the hassle to go Balestier.
Old 29-08-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
the lady boss amy aka miu miu and their wl amy not the same person...lady boss amy service & skills in bed way way way way better than tat wl amy..
Ok. My contact is Fiona only … hahaha
I didn’t know Miu Miu is Amy …those lady boss really know what man want .
Look and service…
Old 29-08-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
This girl no brain and now hard landing.. Her current shop no business. Went last week, 30min late due to traffic, no issue she was waiting at reception area. While advertising at 60 per hour the receptionist asked me 88 as I only take oil massage. Lucky’s massage and service not worth the hassle to go Balestier.
188 damage only got hand services not worth .
Old 29-08-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 1
Yuayua78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Belle is back today ….
Saw the WeChat too late, if not sure head down as her service usually quite good especially to her regulars.

Been a regular of coco lately as her photo is the closest resemblance to WeChat. The other ladies If you bump into them in person along the walkway or toilet area, really almost 50% different from wechat.

Coco service level at least got standard, and willing to do a lot of crazy stuff. She’s a wild one, body also very well maintained for her age. If you want to take video of action, also can. She has a huge collection on her phone too haha. When she gets horny, anything goes. And i mean really anything goes.. for those daring and adventurous bros.
Old 29-08-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
chibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuayua78 View Post
Saw the WeChat too late, if not sure head down as her service usually quite good especially to her regulars.

Been a regular of coco lately as her photo is the closest resemblance to WeChat. The other ladies If you bump into them in person along the walkway or toilet area, really almost 50% different from wechat.

Coco service level at least got standard, and willing to do a lot of crazy stuff. She’s a wild one, body also very well maintained for her age. If you want to take video of action, also can. She has a huge collection on her phone too haha. When she gets horny, anything goes. And i mean really anything goes.. for those daring and adventurous bros.
I agreed she is one of the best. There are others as good as her as well
Old 30-08-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
Does she still take customers these days?
Old 30-08-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2733 / Power: 3
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Is she the one previous from sims ave and then allegedly bao by fish soup scion to open sunshine 8 at JB?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1