The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
outtohavefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bad experience at Sanctuary Spa (Kovan)

Fellow cheongsters.. i visited Sanctuary Spa (Kovan) 2nd floor along Upper Serangoon Rd near to the famous Punggol Nasik Lemak on a Friday nite. The MP that i used to frequent (on top of Fat Bar) has closed down so no choice, decided to give Sanctuary Spa a try, bad decision and i did not enjoy at all.
I was served by a Vietnamese Jessie, not bad looking with cup C boobs. Her piano massage lasted only 10 mins and she popped the GQ. I was hoping for abit of teasing but nothing at all.
The price that she quoted was astonishing and unreasonable given her service standard. $150 for FJ and $80 for HJ but she reiterates that she wont be taking her clothes off. I was like wtf $80 n you cant even take yr clothes off. She refused to budge and so i told her then i don want any special from her.
Sensing that she might not earn a single cents from me, she continue to pester me and finally agrees to lower to $50 but again with clothes on.
If her service was good, i wouldn't mind paying more, but with tis type of service. It certainly pissed me off.
Beware and avoid.
Old 19-11-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
arbit80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bad experience at Sanctuary Spa (Kovan)

Thx for sharing bro, will give it a miss!
Old 19-11-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtohavefun View Post
Fellow cheongsters.. i visited Sanctuary Spa (Kovan) 2nd floor along Upper Serangoon Rd near to the famous Punggol Nasik Lemak on a Friday nite. The MP that i used to frequent (on top of Fat Bar) has closed down so no choice, decided to give Sanctuary Spa a try, bad decision and i did not enjoy at all.
I was served by a Vietnamese Jessie, not bad looking with cup C boobs. Her piano massage lasted only 10 mins and she popped the GQ. I was hoping for abit of teasing but nothing at all.
The price that she quoted was astonishing and unreasonable given her service standard. $150 for FJ and $80 for HJ but she reiterates that she wont be taking her clothes off. I was like wtf $80 n you cant even take yr clothes off. She refused to budge and so i told her then i don want any special from her.
Sensing that she might not earn a single cents from me, she continue to pester me and finally agrees to lower to $50 but again with clothes on.
If her service was good, i wouldn't mind paying more, but with tis type of service. It certainly pissed me off.
Beware and avoid.
Thanks for the info bro. Just upped your points.

Cheers
Vanram
Old 19-11-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks for the warning bro. will avoid
Old 19-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 11
alexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to behold

nowadays... these MLs open high price... all should try to boycott....

some also quote $50 for HJ without autoroam... Sianz...

living standard getting higher...
or these MLs making easy $$
Old 19-11-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
outtohavefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup bros.. $50 can get ful service in GL. Its juz MP r everywhere so its more convenient. Miss those OMO Malaysians. Though in their late 30s to late 40s, their service are alot better and the price are reasonable.
Old 21-11-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 19
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrarocks9 View Post
nowadays... these MLs open high price... all should try to boycott....

some also quote $50 for HJ without autoroam... Sianz...

living standard getting higher...
or these MLs making easy $$
return 15 points. silver5surfer.
sailsingapore,CoCk shoCk,S.B.Y.1,ah rat,Linkus,Jay Chou,Smoky7,sky_liner2,marlboroken,Imogen,SG10,Rib eyes,esssinine,Hanster,bigbirdbird,tuyet,Vampirede vil,ejectjoy,Rasta Marley,nitecrawllerr,owen10,lonebonker,Havanna Slicks,kim-seng-heng,wally888,CumExplorer,ah rat,slicker69
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1