The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 16-11-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Tried G7 today
Pretty much what the other bro’s FR said
But a little commercial and no feeling
We ended the session short of time but she didn’t even offer any massage
Probably will not RTF
Old 16-11-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Tried G7 today
Pretty much what the other bro’s FR said
But a little commercial and no feeling
We ended the session short of time but she didn’t even offer any massage
Probably will not RTF
Like I mentioned... She's feel commercial. But it's only her second day. Probably a little scared still, definitely unsure and uncertain, culture shock perhaps... Anyway as I said, I'll give her a few weeks to settle then try again to see if there's any improvements

Next wanna try G16 - any Intel on her?
Old 17-11-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Hi bros.

Think some of the girls in JM14 left?

If anyone is JM14 G11 regular she is gone already. Such a pity...told me only here for 1mth so far. Service was tip top for this cat prev this time wanted to book 2 sessions but gone already. Now a new girl took over her number.
The g11 you mention is the young lass that looks like a Chinese?
Old 17-11-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster

G7 is just average la..... no way can compare to those previous WLs.
My experience with her was a disappointment.
1st impression look good as got pretty face, slim body, long hair and GND looks. But it all went downhill inside the room. Usual SOP in the shower, dry up and to bed.

This is where she cmi.... no DFK, only light pecks then move away.... catbath on both nipples for like 10s each side and straight away cap bro for CBJ. Or rather should be CHJ. Her CBJ is light licking of the head with occasionally swallowing the dick but more of using the hand to HJ. I will say her CBJ is only 30% mouth / 70% hands. I stop her and ask her lay down. Tried to kiss her again but she siam her head.... want to lick her breasts she push my mouth away saying dun like.... can only press with hands but no mouth.
Ask for AR.... no have.
Ask for DATY..... not allowed.
Sibeh sian liao proceed to FJ.... and she apply KY on herself and on my condom. Why need so much KY?..... I have pain there, many customers..... lol
Anyway proceed to pump her missionary.... not happening for me due to too slippery from too much KY.
Ask for change to Cowgirl.... no, she reply... too tired.
Ask for change to Doggy... she agree. But as she turn around to position herself, she apply KY to her pussy again. Slip in easily as so much KY. While pumping her some of the KY ooze out and due to slippery I wipe some of it away. Dunno where to clean the excess KY..... cheekily wipe it on her asshole. No reaction from her, so slowly insert my thumb into her asshole.... also no reaction.
Then I ask her can do anal..... NO! .... but can allow use thumb only..... so I thumbdrive her while pounding her fast n furious until unloaded.

That was my session with G7.
RTF..... Nope.
Old 17-11-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Wah, got 2 FRs on G7 liao. Let's wait for more feedback. Think this G7 is probably inexperienced.
Old 17-11-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Wah, got 2 FRs on G7 liao. Let's wait for more feedback. Think this G7 is probably inexperienced.
Wah so much difference from my experience with G7 ! I had bbbj, DFK and DATY..... hmmmm, I think I also will wait for more FRs to see whether her services takes more of a spiral downturn before I go see her again.

PS. Of course no way can she or any one in the new batch compare with the old WL batch. The old batch were totally in a different level of excellence. Nothing can compare.
Old 17-11-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Shadowsfury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Any bros here had first blood for G7 already?

Try yesterday since I felt best combo of pretty and slim with big enhanced boobs.

BBBJ ok and enthusiastic cat bath but rest quite average. No kissing which I knew was going to happen since not offered mouthwash when she had some.

Not sure if etf, depends on who else available.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I dun think its inexperience. More like attitude problem. Her service cannot la. Only for those who want pretty face can look for her.
Maybe I never extend when she ask so she give me lousy service?
No bbbj only cbj and only 1 pattern.... missionary. After that shower on my own.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried G7 and I agree with what bro kopiosteve said. A lot of potential.
Old 18-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah so much difference from my experience with G7 ! I had bbbj, DFK and DATY..... hmmmm, I think I also will wait for more FRs to see whether her services takes more of a spiral downturn before I go see her again.

PS. Of course no way can she or any one in the new batch compare with the old WL batch. The old batch were totally in a different level of excellence. Nothing can compare.
Paiseh. May I know what is DFK and DATY ah?

I think she needs time to know what she can do safely from other gals.
Old 18-11-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Paiseh. May I know what is DFK and DATY ah?
Dfk = deep French kissing
Daty = dine at the Y (eat pussy)
Old 18-11-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Dfk = deep French kissing
Daty = dine at the Y (eat pussy)
Oic. Tks. Wanna give you points but couldn't on my phone.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 18-11-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoVito View Post
My experience with her was a disappointment.
1st impression look good as got pretty face, slim body, long hair and GND looks. But it all went downhill inside the room. Usual SOP in the shower, dry up and to bed.

This is where she cmi.... no DFK, only light pecks then move away.... catbath on both nipples for like 10s each side and straight away cap bro for CBJ. Or rather should be CHJ. Her CBJ is light licking of the head with occasionally swallowing the dick but more of using the hand to HJ. I will say her CBJ is only 30% mouth / 70% hands. I stop her and ask her lay down. Tried to kiss her again but she siam her head.... want to lick her breasts she push my mouth away saying dun like.... can only press with hands but no mouth.
Ask for AR.... no have.
Ask for DATY..... not allowed.
Sibeh sian liao proceed to FJ.... and she apply KY on herself and on my condom. Why need so much KY?..... I have pain there, many customers..... lol
Anyway proceed to pump her missionary.... not happening for me due to too slippery from too much KY.
Ask for change to Cowgirl.... no, she reply... too tired.
Ask for change to Doggy... she agree. But as she turn around to position herself, she apply KY to her pussy again. Slip in easily as so much KY. While pumping her some of the KY ooze out and due to slippery I wipe some of it away. Dunno where to clean the excess KY..... cheekily wipe it on her asshole. No reaction from her, so slowly insert my thumb into her asshole.... also no reaction.
Then I ask her can do anal..... NO! .... but can allow use thumb only..... so I thumbdrive her while pounding her fast n furious until unloaded.

RTF..... Nope.
Yah. It is very turn off when the gals pushes us away, this cannot, that cannot.

But if they like that, then we just vote with our $$ lor.
Old 18-11-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoVito View Post

RTF..... Nope.
Thanks bro. Upped for the sharing. Tempted to try but with so many NO abit sians...... Guess have to hold awhile for her to acclimatise first.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 19-11-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 21
nabeh123 is one of the Best!nabeh123 is one of the Best!nabeh123 is one of the Best!

Anyone knows when’s the health check for jm14?
Wanna avoid heading down before the check

Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1