The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
altaego is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltaego is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Stupid small head got con at balestier

After a night of drinks and catching up with some old friends, I felt horny and did a search on wechat. Saw a spa in balestier with awesome girl pics. Small head cannot think straight and went to it. It has the typical GQ spa look and I still went ahead despite knowing the lousy reputation balestier spas have.

Went in and paid $50 for an hour. The recep look pretty. Went in and showered and waited quite a bit before an fat aunty with big boobs came in. 10 mins 5 mins into the massage she tell me to do special. I questioned her why so fast. She claim it is their "policy" to do a bit of massage first then specials and then massage again. Semi turn off, I asked for HJ only. She tried to hard sell her boobs massage and "juagen" for $100. I respectfully decline. Ask her to take off her top. She said its $70 to take off top. She then counter offer $80 for "juagen" and boobs massage. I decline again and just opted for just HJ only. She refuses to let me touch her boobs and it was mechanical HJ. super turn off. It really took me a while to get hard and to release.

After release, asked me to shower first and she will come back massage. I got the semi feeling its a going to be hopeless and she will scam me of my hour paid massage. She took her time to come back in and massage for another 5 mins and then say it is done. I told her time not up yet. its barely hour hour. She said "oh, it is our "policy" that it is half hour massage half hour special. So that's it.

I knew I fucked up by letting small head think and went ahead with the scam job. I told her that is just fuck up and left. So at the end of this lousy scam job hj, wasted $100 bucks for a lousy hj that i can do it on my own. Lesson learnt.

So to bros out there. To prevent you from falling into the same trap. pls avoid the below mention spa.
607 Balestier Road (S329906) - Water Spa AKA Scam-job-spa
Old 22-10-2017, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Stupid small head got con at balestier

ive scouted all balestier spas before and based on my experience, it is a place u shud avoid. just go down the road to jalan besar area and you will get more fun
Old 22-10-2017, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

anyway when u go to spas, even if u alr know it is not legit massage kind, if u paid for one hr just use the time to rest until last 10-15 mins then get the deed done. if ml try rush or come out pattern all, u can just leave spa .. its quite turn off and you get to save 50-100 . all the best in ur future visits bro
Old 22-10-2017, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Thanks bro for the warning, sorry that you encountered this type of suay service
Old 22-10-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Seldom hear good reviews for those spas at Balestier.
Con-jobs and rip-offs are aplenty there.
Thanks TS for the warning here.
Old 22-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

This place is getting too much attention lately.
From my experience there is nothing much at Balestier.
It is just another MacPherson, Jalan Besar or South Bridge Road.
I stay away.
Old 23-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

Bro - Good advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneemeeh View Post
anyway when u go to spas, even if u alr know it is not legit massage kind, if u paid for one hr just use the time to rest until last 10-15 mins then get the deed done. if ml try rush or come out pattern all, u can just leave spa .. its quite turn off and you get to save 50-100 . all the best in ur future visits bro

Discover CC Manhood Power @ https://samreally.rocks/showthread.php?t=725167
Old 23-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 0
Karatan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to behold

ohhh boy i just almost went there. thanks ts
Old 23-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by altaego View Post
After a night of drinks and catching up with some old friends, I felt horny and did a search on wechat. Saw a spa in balestier with awesome girl pics. Small head cannot think straight and went to it. It has the typical GQ spa look and I still went ahead despite knowing the lousy reputation balestier spas have.
Sometime some place should just leave it for the tourist to try luck ...
especially the drunkards ...
Old 23-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

An old playground from another location has just opened in this area...
Old 20-04-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
SCRAZE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySCRAZE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
care to share via PM?
thanks
Old 20-04-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Good FR..
Great effort to warn Bros here .. I upzz u..
Old 23-04-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
pirate9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank bro for update. Sorry no power to upz you.
Old 23-04-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Thanks for update with full address.
Old 23-04-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
Can share bro. Any big headlights and max teasing

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1