The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 25-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desusu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Any Bro tries this before? So many FR's, don't know real or not sia.
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=401596
Old 25-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jupi27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noron View Post
Had a wonderful session with this cutie pie Alexandra
Thanks for your contribution ! From what stable is she ?
Old 27-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 11
sytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by desusu View Post
Any Bro tries this before? So many FR's, don't know real or not sia.
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=401596
Yes bro she is real. but gone back since last yr liao. in terms of service, dun expect too much, but in terms of looks and tightness, really no horse run. i still fondly recall how she squeezed my didi with that tight pussy of hers.

Pls bear with me as my power recovers
Old 27-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rukawa1917 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rusalka from Mr. P- TERRIBLE. DO NOT TRY.

seconded rharlan on the hotel sharing and so-so service provided by rosalka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
Unfortunately, I met Rusalka today. I requested a companion on short notice and asked Mr. P to recommend someone who does good GFE. Was recommended Rusalka and was guaranteed GFE and great service.

I got to her hotel and knock on the door. She opens and lets me in. She was wearing a towel, nothing else. Behind her, Karina was sitting, playing with her phone.

I enter and Rusalka said "Shower?". I nodded, and she gave me a towel and pointed me to the bathroom. The bathroom was messy, full of stubbed cigarettes. I should have left at this point, but hoped things would improve.

I came out of the shower and Karina went into the bathroom and closed the door. I asked if she would remain in the room and Rusalka replied: Of course. She has nowhere to go.

She asked me to lay down and then took off her towel.

She put on a condom even though I wasn't hard yet. She said: Relax, I know my job.

Then, she started to stroke me and give me a blow job.

When I asked to kiss her, she said "Of course you cannot kiss". Wasn't allowed to finger, or even touch pussy, forget painting.

Then, after 5 mins, she lay on her back and spread her legs. Given the utter lack of foreplay, she wasn't even wet. Then she shouted something in Russian to Karina and applied some lube.

Sex was terrible. She closed her eyes and turned her head and 5 mins later, told me to hurry up.

At this point i had enough, so i just pulled out. She then gave me the towel and I showered. When I came out of the bathroom, she and Karina were talking in Russian while I got dressed. I paid and left and immediately texted Mr. P, telling him about the experience. All he said was that he will look into it and give me a discount next time.

Discount? I paid for a service I did not receive. Terrible. Will not try again.

Looks: 6/10. 80% like pic, but skin not as smooth.
Body: 6/10. She is skinny but the room was dark, so can't assess properly.
Pussy: Shaved
French: NO
Shower: NO
Painting: NO
BJ: 4/10
FJ: 0/10
Location: Lower-middle tier hotel. But room was dark and bathroom was messy.
RTF: Not even if she was the last woman on Earth.
Old 27-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro. If you go to the Rusalka thread, you will see a new FR, which is the first under that username and conveniently rates Rusalka very high for service and GFE. Since it is the first post under a new profile, I wonder who it is???
Old 28-04-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
almondcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alexandra definitely worth the money
Old 28-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
Unfortunately, I met Rusalka today. I requested a companion on short notice and asked Mr. P to recommend someone who does good GFE. Was recommended Rusalka and was guaranteed GFE and great service.

RTF: Not even if she was the last woman on Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idisbeliever View Post
i gave up on mr p stable long time back. girls sharing room is to me no no. i still cannot believe all the good reviews i read on his stable. his service good yes but his girls bad service.

i rather try avoyeur girls anyday. although room is not good at least no sharing and better service.
Hahaha !! The evil clones are hard at work Newbies & young Bro's .... NEVER trust these evil Fr's from clones with ZERO POWER & minimal postings ... they are CLONES from some competitor's stable

My good fren Bro SHAVEN has 13,000+ posts and 1576 points ... my record is open for all to see ... whom would an intelligent Bro trust ?? A evil clone or veteran Bro's with a decent track record

MrP has NEVER let me nor Bro Shave down ... and thats the 100% TRUTH

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 28-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
plasticpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I won't dismiss the the FRs as fake.

I have tried Mr P's stable too. His service is good but his girls service not of consistent quality.
When I tried Akira, service was really bad. Shower alone and very rushed and I found out why when another customer was already waiting at the door. Still got face to ask me for tips. So I gave her $10. Only good thing is she is much prettier than in the photo. Probably one of the more beautiful koreans I tried.
There was another girl in the room when I was there too. She only left when I went for shower.

Before Akira, I tried another korean I think was Miki but can't be sure of her name now. Different location then. Her service was better. Another Euro was in the room also and only left when I went for shower. She also came back before I left.

Personally, I prefer each girl to have their own room. Its my personal preference so one man's meat is another poison. I know some bros don't mind so to each his own.

In terms of service, I must agree that Avoyeur's stable is more consistent. Though I also had one bad service from his stable before but the rest I would say is better than the ones than Mr P. But Mr P's location is much better to my taste. At least the bathroom is big enough to shower together.

My honest opinion. Feel free to disagree. I know I am probably gonna get zapped for this but so be it.
Old 28-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Drakee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried FACES before? The girls look amazing but I want to know if they're real for the price you pay
Old 28-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
kazaf85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have personally tried rusalka last week have to agree that the service is not fantastic , but it's average from what we getting from the angmo scene. The other girl is in the room but left shortly after I go into the room and she apologize to me.

I don't dismiss that the fr is fake but I guess bro rharlan had written the fr in an anger.

I also notice that rharlan and rukawa1917 both nicks are register in 2011 and just 18 mins after rukawa1917 comment on rharlan post rharlan post his reply,either they are clones trying to discredit mr P or rharlan is camping online 24hrs waiting to take revenge on a bad bonk he had.

I would have believe the fr more if rharlan have not been attacking mr p so harsh because I know mr p has been providing good service to me.
Old 28-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticpen View Post
I won't dismiss the the FRs as fake.

I have tried Mr P's stable too. His service is good but his girls service not of consistent quality.
When I tried Akira, service was really bad. Shower alone and very rushed and I found out why when another customer was already waiting at the door. Still got face to ask me for tips. So I gave her $10. Only good thing is she is much prettier than in the photo. Probably one of the more beautiful koreans I tried.
There was another girl in the room when I was there too. She only left when I went for shower.

Before Akira, I tried another korean I think was Miki but can't be sure of her name now. Different location then. Her service was better. Another Euro was in the room also and only left when I went for shower. She also came back before I left.

Personally, I prefer each girl to have their own room. Its my personal preference so one man's meat is another poison. I know some bros don't mind so to each his own.

In terms of service, I must agree that Avoyeur's stable is more consistent. Though I also had one bad service from his stable before but the rest I would say is better than the ones than Mr P. But Mr P's location is much better to my taste. At least the bathroom is big enough to shower together.

My honest opinion. Feel free to disagree. I know I am probably gonna get zapped for this but so be it.
Bro p-p ... chill bro Neither Bro Shave nor me are interested in zapping any one Please feel free to post your honest opinions with out any fear

Old 28-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf85 View Post
I have personally tried rusalka last week have to agree that the service is not fantastic , but it's average from what we getting from the angmo scene. The other girl is in the room but left shortly after I go into the room and she apologize to me.

I don't dismiss that the fr is fake but I guess bro rharlan had written the fr in an anger.

I also notice that rharlan and rukawa1917 both nicks are register in 2011 and just 18 mins after rukawa1917 comment on rharlan post rharlan post his reply,either they are clones trying to discredit mr P or rharlan is camping online 24hrs waiting to take revenge on a bad bonk he had.

I would have believe the fr more if rharlan have not been attacking mr p so harsh because I know mr p has been providing good service to me.
THANK YOU senior Bro K-85 for your honest & frank views

Old 28-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Hahaha !! The evil clones are hard at work Newbies & young Bro's .... NEVER trust these evil Fr's from clones with ZERO POWER & minimal postings ... they are CLONES from some competitor's stable

My good fren Bro SHAVEN has 13,000+ posts and 1576 points ... my record is open for all to see ... whom would an intelligent Bro trust ?? A evil clone or veteran Bro's with a decent track record

MrP has NEVER let me nor Bro Shave down ... and thats the 100% TRUTH
I appreciate your concern about fake FR. However, mine was not a fake. I usually don't go for FL, but this time, I tried it and it was a bad experience. I am not sure how to prove to you that I am not a fake, but honestly, it is up to you to believe. I can't do much about that.

Somebody else said that I posted in anger, to that, I agree. Yes, I was angry. Honestly, I got pissed at the service and the text response from the OKT. However, I just put one FR and moved on. What really got me going was the fake FR on the Rusalka page saying that the GFE was good. That is dishonest.

Let us assume I am a fake, two other people have stated that there was no GFE and shared room. So three people can't lie about the same thing.

But up to you to believe or not. If I were a fake, I'd be here all the time either praising or tearing down OKT's and FL's. But as I said, up to you to believe or not.
Old 28-04-2014, 08:31 PM
I love bullet

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7871 / Power: 60
Bullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, my cock felt itchy, so up this ang mo.

So quicky book this chio ang mo

Summary:

Look 8.5 Typical Chio bu,

Body 8.0 Kinda of Model figure, not meaty type or too skinny type.

Shower 8.5 Together.

cat licks 8.0 Cant resist the way she do.

BBBj 8.0 Kinda short and it feel good.

Hj 8.0 She licks my cock and at the same time Hj.

Fj 9.0 Feel so good when my cock in and out of her wet.

Attitude 8.5 Very good, alway smile on her face most of the time.

I'm happy that this kinda of girl was imported to Sg.

Hope Okt can import more this type of gems.
Old 29-04-2014, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!

Bro bullet, which gal did u book?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1