The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Bypass forum Moderation so you can post in real time

Hi Sam,I received email that The volume of sign ups per day is simply too large for you to sort out genuine users from the spammers during the sign up stage. A system of moderation is therefore in place to prevent spam from messing up the whole forum. This moderation phase can last between 48 and 64 hours depending on your forum activity. Zero activity will see you stuck in moderation indefinitely.

However, if I want to bypass the moderation queue IMMEDIATELY, I can do so for a nominal ONE time payment of USD4.99. No spammer or trouble maker would be willing to pay. Only genuine members wishing to utilise the forum's vast knowledge bank will be willing to part with a one off payment of this small sum. This procedure therefore automates the whole process of proving I are genuine. It also helps me raise funds for forum upgrades.

The process is automated and the script will move you to the unmoderated user group immediately.

To process this option, please go to http://sbfsg.net/nowait.php and follow the instructions.

Just want to confirm

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bypass forum Moderation so you can post in real time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Hi Sam,I received email

Just want to confirm

What exactly is your question?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What exactly is your question?
The question is you are asking to pay USD4.99 to be genuine members and at the same time helps you to raise funds for forum upgrades.

Sam, look like it Spam

Old 06-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The question is look like you asking to pay USD4.99 to be genuine members and at the same time helps you to raise funds for forum upgrades.

Sam, look like it Spam
First of all only members who opted to receive email from admin were sent this email.

Secondly it was only sent to those in moderation so I have no idea why you got it unless you have a clone account that is in that category.

The forum sends out hundreds of thousands of emails daily to members.. when they receive a message in a subscribed thread, when someone sends a PM, when someone sends a visitor message etc. The emails I send out periodically ONLY TO MEMBERS WHO HAVE OPTED TO RECEIVE SUCH EMAILS, to inform members regarding developments in the forum is not spam.

Spam is when you mailbox is full of garbage from people or organisations you have never even heard of.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Secondly it was only sent to those in moderation so I have no idea why you got it unless you have clone account that is in that category.
Thanks for yours clarification,now,I have only one account

Old 06-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Thanks for yours clarification,now,I have only one account
I don't think so.

Old 06-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
I don't think so.
Free to check

Old 06-01-2012, 04:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a GREAT move in my opinion...
someone should have done it long time ago...it not only helps to curb those clone accounts but will also bring some much needed revenue to the forum.. sam has spent some big money running the forum for the past 10 years...
in fact i have been telling him to sell those rep points to those who wants it.. but he has rejected it several times..

bottom line is those under moderation aint deprive of the free access.. they just have a new option to get out of moderation faster...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
in fact i have been telling him to sell those rep points to those who wants it.. but he has rejected it several times..
If I sell reputation points, then I won't be able to zap anyone anymore. They'll read between the lines and assume that I'm trying to earn money.

A conspiracy theory will be attached to every single points deduction.

Even with this new scheme, I've received emails accusing me of now charging to use the forum???

How my message could have been interpreted as an attempt to charge members to browse this site certainly beats me but there you go. Some people will always be suspicious no matter what.

I have also been accused of preventing moderation from being lifted unless payment is made. Again a false accusation. Nothing has changed for those who want to go through the usual moderation process without paying a cent. The algorithm has not been changed one bit. All the parameters are exactly the same as before. However, those who are in a hurry to post messages immediately now have an option to speed things up which is ABSOLUTELY VOLUNTARY. That's the ONLY change that has been implemented.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:40 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

why not??? selling the points doesn't have to come with the insurance of not being negged by you.... it is 2 different things.. all mature reasonable samsters should be able to accept that..( this is an adult forum ,.. isnt it??) if they break the rules then they will have to face the consequences no matter who they are.. why should they be exempted????

it is just like if i sell u a sport car... i am simply selling you a machine.. FULL STOP.. if you are get fine for speeding... what have that got to do with me..????
someone probably can give better examples.....but I'm sure you get the general gist of the point....

if you are still worried... i suggest you add that clause in the rule when selling the points..it is then a Caveat Emptor scenario
P.S : you are just too nice, buddy...

Quote:
If I sell reputation points, then I won't be able to zap anyone anymore. They'll read between the lines and assume that I'm trying to earn money.

A conspiracy theory will be attached to every single points deduction.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
it is just like if i sell u a sport car... i am simply selling you a machine.. FULL STOP.. if you are get fine for speeding... what have that got to do with me..????
In the case of a sports car sale, the company that sells you the car designed to break all speed limits is not the same organisation that then fines people when they go too fast.

In the case of the forum, if I control the sale of rep points and also have the power to deduct points at will, there is no separation of powers.

Lawyers cannot act for both prosecution and defense at the same time. The police cannot be judge, jury and executioner all rolled in to one. Police are measured based on the number of successful prosecutions they achieve. If they were also responsible for passing judgement, heaven help those who are arrested.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:50 PM

you are right sam...... here is a better suggestion..
why dont you allow me to collect the fees and give the points..
we can work out something out you know...
look at my profile.. it says i am Forum Bad Boy anyway..

Quote:
Lawyers cannot act for both prosecution and defense at the same time. The police cannot be judge, jury and executioner all rolled in to one. Police are measured based on the number of successful prosecutions they achieve. If they were also responsible for passing judgement, heaven help those who are arrested.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster (P)

Big Sexy, I need yours 17 pts to reach 3000

Old 06-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
why not??? selling the points doesn't have to come with the insurance of not being negged by you.... it is 2 different things.. all mature reasonable samsters should be able to accept that..( this is an adult forum ,.. isnt it??) if they break the rules then they will have to face the consequences no matter who they are.. why should they be exempted????

someone probably can give better examples.....but I'm sure you get the general gist of the point....
Quote:
In the case of a sports car sale, the company that sells you the car designed to break all speed limits is not the same organisation that then fines people when they go too fast.

In the case of the forum, if I control the sale of rep points and also have the power to deduct points at will, there is no separation of powers.
Boss Sam, It’s just like wedding vows - I XXX, take you YYY, to be my wedded husband/wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness. It does not give a free passage or a guarantee of happily-ever-after but it gives the foundation of family from which to shape a life that is interestingly-ever-after. Marry the right husband/wife and you get an improved life. Same goes to those who have purchased their out of moderation points, contributely positively and they get an improved cyber life. Whatever they do is entirely up to their Karma and just like any marriage, just don't mess it up

Just like the recent cyber attacks and new servers purchased, all these needs money. It is just another avenue to generate revenue for the good of this forum
Old 07-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Just like the recent cyber attacks and new servers purchased, all these needs money. It is just another avenue to generate revenue for the good of this forum
Actually the same script can be used by anyone in moderation to escape from the queue.

For example, if someone with -999 points wants to post in real time, the USD4.99 will move them to the unmoderated category. It won't restore their points but they won't have to wait for their messages to be cleared anymore.

Spread the word so I can make a bit more money.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1