The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute
My boring story as well :)

WRITING MULTIPLE STORY FOR FUN ONLY

As soon as I saw her, I knew I had to have her. She was standing across the room, surrounded by a group of her friends. But even in the midst of the crowd, she stood out like a shining star. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

I don't remember her name, but I do remember what she looked like. She had long, flowing blonde hair, cascading down her back in waves. Her eyes were a deep, emerald green, and they sparkled with mischief and laughter. She had full, rosy lips, and her cheeks were flushed with the warmth of the room. She was wearing a tight, red dress that hugged her curves in all the right places.

I felt a sudden, overwhelming urge to be near her. I pushed my way through the crowd, ignoring the annoyed looks and muttered curses of the people I jostled. I didn't care. I had to get to her, had to talk to her.

I finally reached her side, and I couldn't help but stare at her. She looked at me, and I saw recognition flash in her eyes. She smiled, and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Hi," she said, her voice soft and musical. "I'm Sarah. Do I know you?"

I shook my head, unable to find my voice. I was too captivated by her beauty, by the way she looked at me with such intensity.

"No, I don't think so," I managed to stammer out. "I just saw you across the room, and I had to come over and talk to you."

She grinned, and I could see the amusement in her eyes. "Well, I'm flattered. So, what do you want to talk about?"

I didn't know what to say. I was so nervous, so overwhelmed by her presence. I felt like a schoolboy, tongue-tied and awkward. But then, something inside me snapped, and I knew what I had to do.

"I want to take you home," I blurted out. "I want to spend the night with you."

She looked at me, her expression unreadable. I held my breath, waiting for her response. And then, to my amazement, she smiled.

"Okay," she said, with a nod. "Let's go."

I couldn't believe it. She had agreed to come home with me, to spend the night together. I felt a surge of excitement and anticipation, and I took her hand, leading her out of the crowded room and into the night.

We walked to my apartment in silence, the tension between us palpable. I could feel her hand in mine, warm and soft, and I could barely contain my excitement. I wanted her, needed her, more than I had ever wanted or needed anything before.

We reached my apartment, and I unlocked the door, pulling her inside. She looked around, taking in the modest furnishings and the piles of books and papers scattered everywhere.

"Nice place," she said, with a smile.

I shrugged. "It's not much, but it's home."

She nodded, and then she turned to face me. She reached up, pulling me down to her level, and then she kissed me.

Her lips were soft and warm, and I felt my body respond to her touch. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close, and she kissed me harder, her tongue exploring my mouth.

I ran my hands over her body, feeling the curves of her hips and the softness of her breasts. She moaned softly, pressing herself against me, and I could feel my desire growing stronger.

I picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom. She wrapped her legs around me, clinging to me tightly, and I laid her down on the bed.

I kissed her again, my hands exploring every inch of her body. She was so soft, so warm, and I could feel her heartbeat racing.

I slipped her dress off, revealing her perfect, naked body. She was beautiful, absolutely stunning, and I couldn't believe my luck. She was mine, for tonight at least, and I was determined to make the most of it.

We made love for hours, our passion burning hot and fierce. We kissed and touched, explored and pleasured each other in every way imaginable.

We tried every position, every variation, and we both reached our climax several times over. We were insatiable, consumed by our desire for each other.

As the night wore on, I realized that this was more than just a one-night stand. This was something special, something that I had never felt before.

I knew that I would never forget her, that she would always hold a special place in my heart. But for now, I was content to just enjoy the moment, to savor every last second of our time together.

As the morning sun began to peek through the windows, we fell asleep, exhausted but happy, wrapped in each other's arms.

And in that moment, I knew that I had finally found true love.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My boring story as well :)

As the night wore on, I realized that this was more than just a one-night stand. This was something special, something that I had never felt before.

But then, as the morning sun began to peek through the windows, I heard a knock at the door. I sighed, annoyed at the interruption, and I got up to see who it was.

To my surprise, it was my colleague, Lisa. She was wearing a tight, revealing outfit, and she had a wicked grin on her face.

"Hey, I saw you leave the party with this hottie," she said, nodding towards Sarah. "I figured you might need a little help with the after-party."

Sarah grinned, and I could see the mischief in her eyes. "I don't know," she said, teasingly. "Do you think we can handle it?"

I felt a sudden surge of excitement and desire. This was exactly what I needed, the perfect way to end the night.

I grabbed Lisa's hand, pulling her into the bedroom. She laughed, letting herself be dragged along, and I shut the door behind us.

We spent the rest of the morning in a wild frenzy of passion, exploring each other's bodies in every way imaginable. We tried every position, every variation, and we all reached our climax several times over.

As the morning sun rose higher in the sky, we finally collapsed onto the bed, exhausted but happy. We lay there, tangled in each other's arms, smiling and laughing.

It was a perfect end to a perfect night. And as I drifted off to sleep, I knew that I would never forget the incredible experience that I had just shared with Sarah and Lisa. It was something special, something that I would treasure for the rest of my life.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1