The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-03-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
boxfresh06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Bro , can share ? Or xchange ? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Yah bro this MILF indo mee really know how dress been fucking her on and off more than 6 yrs already hehehhehe only never anal just finger her ass........ this one really MILF........
Old 01-04-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxfresh06 View Post
Bro , can share ? Or xchange ? Thanks
Lol look at this loser. Like a vulture trying to makan the scraps ppl leave behind

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 01-04-2021, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Always wanted to try maid, and have been reading this thread on-off for few years. Tried skout and badoo in the past but not too successful, maybe too young then. Gave up on exploring and only back on this thread as i was bored at work. Downloaded badoo and managed to matched with 2 maids and just now gotten one of their number. And i also gotten one number from fb dating, whom i presume is maid too. But the bigger issue i have is meeting them, as i have to work on sunday. Which sucks.
Old 01-04-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Always wanted to try maid, and have been reading this thread on-off for few years. Tried skout and badoo in the past but not too successful, maybe too young then. Gave up on exploring and only back on this thread as i was bored at work. Downloaded badoo and managed to matched with 2 maids and just now gotten one of their number. And i also gotten one number from fb dating, whom i presume is maid too. But the bigger issue i have is meeting them, as i have to work on sunday. Which sucks.
Take leave lah
Old 01-04-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
Hardboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trade maid contact staying in East
29 piony able to meet on weekdays.any bro interested to trade pm
Old 01-04-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
try more and you may found suitable ones, up you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 01-04-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 0
sglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglonelyguy19 View Post

A Quick Fun For Monday afternoon.....

Guess who is the owner of that pair of boobs .....

Old 01-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglonelyguy19 View Post

Guess who is the owner of that pair of boobs .....

I guess Left side, the girl with tudung
Old 01-04-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
actually using lesser working days for calculation their daily pay went up. when their daily pay goes up, work done during their off day make up pay also better.

But still nothing can beat those above $50 cash or benefits given to maid by guys out there.

e.g of benefits other than cash.

1. Help maid top-up ezlink card or mobile.
2. Bring maid go jalan jalan.
3. Treat maid with food and drink.
4. Buy maid gifts.
5. Tend to maid emotional and sexual needs.
great explanation bro funboi.
that means one has to do OT to get better pay for those pay not counted during off days.
that will also mean lesser pay if your pay is pro-rated (not referring to maids).
Old 01-04-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Always wanted to try maid, and have been reading this thread on-off for few years. Tried skout and badoo in the past but not too successful, maybe too young then. Gave up on exploring and only back on this thread as i was bored at work.
badoo and managed to matched with 2 maids and just now gotten one of their number. And i also gotten one number from fb dating, whom i presume is maid too. But the bigger issue i have is meeting them, as i have to work on sunday. Which sucks.
Bro you are married. Thats why you cannot on a sunday. All married bros here know this.
Old 01-04-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro you are married. Thats why you cannot on a sunday. All married bros here know this.
I know some bro can. Sunday meet the maids for 2 hrs then say need go work but actually go home. Maids know but they like the thrill n sex.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Wow long time no use badoo saw this profile looks damn hot for a maid.

How i know is a maid.... saw a tea dance photo with her in it.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post

No la bro, i not married. Weekend i have to work
Old 02-04-2021, 03:34 AM
Samster

Been chatting with this indo maid since yesterday, follow what many bros have said tlc - showed care and concern for her when she told me she had to work till 10+ 11pm. During messaging got jokingly hint her on dirty stuffs to sound her out, seem like this water can be tread on. Arranged to video call her tomorrow night, both for me to qc and for her to be more open up if we do meet up. Chatted with her on the phone and casually told her to bear with her work, as i will bring her to jalan and makan on her off day to make her feel better. What she replied me have me stumped. She asked me where am i taking her? I have never really thought about that, so i told her city square, plq, jurong point (Because i have been to this place recently). She then told me these place nothing much, but insist i pick the place and she follow. I asked her where she usually go with her friends, she say bugis, orchard, marina bay...

Where do you guys bring your sunday date to during the first meetup, or are there any good recommendation which is near to the transit hotel? I don't drive, so after date action in mscp is out of the question. Thanks
Old 02-04-2021, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Been chatting with this indo maid since yesterday, follow what many bros have said tlc - showed care and concern for her when she told me she had to work till 10+ 11pm. During messaging got jokingly hint her on dirty stuffs to sound her out, seem like this water can be tread on. Arranged to video call her tomorrow night, both for me to qc and for her to be more open up if we do meet up. Chatted with her on the phone and casually told her to bear with her work, as i will bring her to jalan and makan on her off day to make her feel better. What she replied me have me stumped. She asked me where am i taking her? I have never really thought about that, so i told her city square, plq, jurong point (Because i have been to this place recently). She then told me these place nothing much, but insist i pick the place and she follow. I asked her where she usually go with her friends, she say bugis, orchard, marina bay...

Where do you guys bring your sunday date to during the first meetup, or are there any good recommendation which is near to the transit hotel? I don't drive, so after date action in mscp is out of the question. Thanks
I wun bring to the malls. Cos scare bump into people i know.

Maybe try parks (go do exercise together) then sweat liao can say go hotel rest and bath

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1