The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-08-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
But their last seen is not like they check regularly those type
Perhaps your contact is not saved. So they choose to ignore. Other stable also like that from my encounter. So... don’t want booking then go another stable.

security risk issue applies to all stable
Old 15-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
RatLink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booking experience with Minzy.
Fun girl.
Can speak English.
Naughty girl who love sex.
Can French.
Suck good.
Fucks great.

Got the pattaya bar girl style.
Overall service package delivered to me was so great that makes me wanna fuck her more even when I just finish round 1 with her.
Just a few minds after round 1 and my cock is already hard on ready to fuck her the second time.

Surely a good target to maximise your sexual experience. She's got what it takes to empty your balls.

Looks wise, I can't say she is the best looking FL. But her service level sets a bench mark that all FL should have.
Sadly, we don't usually have best of both worlds. There is always time when the looks pass with flying colours and service that is soso only but because of the face, they are priced high.

A great bonk should have a balanced of service/look/price.
Just my opinion. You might think otherwise.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sephcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried May by Mansion

Looks pretty. Very chatty & speaks extremely good eng with some ang mo accent.

Bbbj was amazing and very accommodating. Slurp for 20 mins non stop.

Overa its great and must got rtf.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=740577
Was she one of the Ang Pai under SS last time? Pic looks like she gained some weight
Old 15-08-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
RTf ( Luna 2x CIM +AR)

Completed (RTF) another 100% Satisfactory 2x CIM mission with Big (.(.) Luna Aka Lemon again

Same details as my previous FR.
CIM Mission was arranged 24hrs prior.

No booking of firing range is required. This Luna is leaving soon.

Fully loaded with HEI round, flown down to the range to meet Big (.(.) Luna

Look- 8 /10
Very Fine looking tall lady.

Body- 8.5/10

Closeness to PIC : 80%

Big (.(.) Luna not for SYT lover
And she is 1.7m tall, which taller than me.

WPNS's Mission Checklist

Massage- No
HandJob-NA
CIM-YES! X 2
COB-NA
COF- NA
FJ- NA
AR-YES
AJ- NA
BBBJ-√
Kissing - No for me
SWALLOW- How I wish.

Deep throat BBBJ like me real love her deep deep. ( Real DT type)

Luna got many RTF customers

Big (.(.) Luna gave me a very good aircraft cleaning before firing.
Teasing in the bath room also. Keep poking my big tummy, and kissing my Gun to make it into "hot" mode.

Her catbathe skill was good, Big (.(.) Luna licked my left nipple for few minutes, licked up my neck and back to right nipple, not forgetting Big (.(.) Luna also licked both of big fat thigh,and I sucked those Big (.)(.) for a long time.

AR- she did for me this time but only last 10 sec ( it better than nothing)

My Mission ( 1st round and Round 2 was more deep BBBJ and CIM, )
As deep as her mouth can go and her lips touched my big fat tummy.

Big (.(.) Luna Deep BBBJ for at least 10mins , before my Gun was clocked into Hot mode, unloaded all the HEI deep into her warm mouth.

Big (.(.) Luna still "vaccuming" my Gun even my Gun barrel is already "Emptied".

Like those Jap AV hardcore, after cim, she will suck and cleaned it.

Big (.(.) Luna and I head for another round of aircraft wash.
This time, I got a good massage from her, she also help to poke some pimples from my back.( shiok feeling)
"Turn around" was good enough ( TAT) for round 2 of deep BBBJ and CIM.

Mission completed : 99.999(% Satisfactory

Massage- Good

BBBJ : 11 /10
DT BBBJ Lover will love her.

CIM – YESSSSS She sucked very drop into her mouth.( That’s for me)

HJ- yes She did use HJ with 3 fingers just a short while during BBBJ

COB : NA

AJ: NA

Fingering- Yes

Cathbathe: Yes

GFE : 8.5 /10

Overall : 88~91/100

DMG : As stated + Grab fare x 2+ Tips.

RTF –100% YES for Deep BBBJ+ CIM and AR!!!

Thank again to Operator of Emmanuelle for taking my CIM mission (RTF) booking AGAIN with big (.(.) Luna aka Lemon.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 15-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Eatmydonuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to a stable for the first time and got a shock of my life...

okt say can finger girl,so I proceeded then after fingering went to go into action already,for like 5 mins then I felt something is not right on my finger and i went to see.

KNN see got blood and then faster stop the girl and i see the condom stain with some blood...I ask the girl, if she is feeling pain below a not,
then she said no. The blood smell like menstruation blood smell, fcking smelly

Call OKT the he starting still want take some money then in the end, he say i can just go without paying.

So pls if your go chiong,please smell the girl pussy first...I will not expose the stable but if i get many point,I will show evidence of the blood and the condom
Old 15-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Alise not intend to come again yet as she is busy with her pet shop in bangkok. I just met her last 2 weeks ago in bangkok
Anyway of tracking down honey?
Old 15-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Stabbingpussies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
Visit all pet shop in bangkok?
Find Alise and ask her for honey's contact?
Old 15-08-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
Yes find alise and you can find honey. Both are friends😁
Old 15-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geno91 View Post
Been looking for line contacts of Margie from Mansion and also Inging of Soi69.....might look them up on my oncoming trip to bkk. Would appreciate any bros who can share their contacts if you have.
Hehe I got Inging line, fb and insta What can you offer to trade?
Old 15-08-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dragonman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Koy from scarletthouse
Fr in https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=740572 also

Looks: 8/10, Was greeted by a lovely looking lady and brought to the room in her gown, super turn on.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 Very good suction, not much usage of her hands so no complaints but nothing to fly over the moon about.
Tried 69 too and her pussy was delicious. no smell was quite bushy but thats a plus. her pussy is great.
Frenching: Start slow but start to pick up the pace and french like lovers

FJ: 8/10 Had her in a few different positions and she is good with it and smiling always. Had my first shot in her mouth and took some rest, abit disappointing is that she took me to wash up after cim, normally I just wipe with some wet tissue, but then I understand she is trying to be hygienic. Finish my 2nd round in doggy after resting.

GFE: 8.5/10 Friendly girl who can speak some English, loves to chat and keep talking and asking about sg.

Rtf: depends but maybe before she goes back.
Old 15-08-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Perhaps your contact is not saved. So they choose to ignore. Other stable also like that from my encounter. So... don’t want booking then go another stable.

security risk issue applies to all stable

They replied me in the afternoon already. OKT say just used back the number. Say will take customers Hopefully see FRs on thai model club. Eyeing on cake
Old 15-08-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Meen of Slut Dungeon 80/1/45

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=740173

OKT quick and easy verification. (writing FRs helps) Booking from this stable like asking the gf father to meet her like that Generally helpful and answer questions.

Location: Apartment. Heh if you don't drive then prepare to walk 15 mins from MRT. Easy access.

Meen: Like mid 20s. Look like photo, but either taken long time ago or photoshop to quite thin looking. Chubby, tattoos here and there, small C cup, fair skin, no braces. Those cute cute soft spoken type. OKT say she english good, but very hard to communicate, most of the time using hand signals.

Shower: SOP

Catbath: Will use her tongue on the nipple and pop your nipple.

BJ: Opted for CBJ. Oh her BJ is those slow and sensual BJ. Will look at you once in a while. Told her to lick the balls. Ended up sucking it as well, like how you suck a fishball into your mouth Damn thinking back this was one of the best BJ with balls action.

French/Kiss: NA didn't ask

Fingering/Painting: No fingering. Never try to paint. Trimmed below.

FJ: Wow her FJ... First thing she did on top of me was squat up and down, not those grind on you type. Finally I can enjoy this position. She stop and I asked her if she tired she said no...wow. But I still changed position for her. Missionary SOP. Doggy..quite a good ass. From the back view the pussy lips when you go in and out Changed position to her on top again, continue to squat up and down until I finish.

Overall for this quick bonk session was good. She did not rush. She may not look the best but her attitude and service made up for it.
Old 15-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Bona (SexAmazon)

Thanks to SA Okt, I was able to book an afternoon sit with Bona today. Easy booking and clear instructions. Thumbs up.

Her commando service quality is still there despite her returning back home this weekend. I don't paint FLs much but after reading on previous FRs on Bona, painting Bona today was the correct decision. Absolutely delicious, and her BBBJ and Frenching skills are top-notch, and willingness for AR is definitely a plus for many chiongsters, though that is not my cup of tea.

Anyone who has not booked her, I do advise to pick up the phone and get a slot if possible. Today I think no slots left liao, and tmrw, Bona might not wanna work since she is flying on Sat. Best to try and book, because there is certainly no guarantee that she will return to our shores. Mona has come to SG three times liao, if I am not wrong. So if Bona is gonna go overseas for FL work, she likely will find Mona to accompany her, and Mona might not be coming back a fourth time. If I was a young lad, would definitely have booked tickets and try to visit Bona in Thailand, or heck even bring her for a short trip. Morning and night piak piak, daytime go jalan jalan.

Best of luck to those yet to try and looking to book Bona.

Not planning on going to Thailand any time soon, or else I would have asked for Bona contact info. Those who are able to go, should definitely try to get either Bona or Mona contact info.
Old 15-08-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 6
Ironman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIronman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just finished my session with Betty from Silk Stockings. This is my humble FR.

3/5 for free bonk

All I can say is that we clicked from the moment we went inside the shower. We spent 15mins in the shower talking and teasing with each other. Didnt even realize it. Ratings are as follows:

Looks: 10/10. What other bros said are completely true. Her smile can melt you. And her eyes. Those beautiful eyes....

Body: 9/10. I would say she is the sexy type of curvy. Nice height and her ass is big bros. When u tap it it jiggles like jelly! And she smells wonderful haha

Boobs: 10/10. Oh man what a lovely pair of boobs. So damn soft. Perfect size. Sensitive nipples. Seriously what more can I ask for.

Frenching: NA. Didnt really try as we were busy talking and joking while she was catbathing me. When horny suddenly one of us will say a stupid joke and we’ll start laughing.

Blowjob: 9/10. Deep, good suction and wet. Just awesome.

Catbath: 12/10. Absolutely loved this part. She’ll mix licking, sucking and soft bites all around your body. Heavenly la.

Painting: 8/10: Tried it for a few minutes as she say she cannot tahan. Guess my tongue too power. But from my observations she super sensitive down there.

Fuckjob: 10/10. Honestly surprised I managed to finish 2 shots will all our fooling ard. We tried multiple positions but finished both in doggy coz i love soft ample butt so much. Mentioned that my dick is big but took it like a champ.

GFE: 20/10. Like I mentioned before we clicked really well. Didnt realise the time at all. We were laughing and she was teasing me throughout. Zero commercial feel but could be different for different bros. And seriously I’m curious abt her singaporean accent. Tried asking where she get it from but she didnt wanna say.

Overall superb bonk. Thanks OKT for being awesome and friendly as always. You the man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1