The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 16
geminean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeminean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Budget Threesome with both "20 plus years old" PRC

Due to F1 , have several groups of clients in town . Meet this two in a small ktv while out with clients . Have to go for breakfast tim sum with clients so will fill you guys in on the stats of the gals later ! First the damage , great for those in a rush of time but enjoy the quantity of two servicing you!

$90 / 1 shot / 1 hour !

They do solo also but price not as budget liao . will let you bros do the maths tonite .

Sorry guys have to rush off . fill you on the stats tonite ! . Bros interested can directly PM now also !

Last edited by geminean; 28-09-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Old 28-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Budget Threesome with both "20 plus years old" PRC

wah... 双飞at $90 ah???

hope can get the contacts, and try out their combo skills...
Old 28-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for FR
Old 29-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

geminean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeminean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry bros , have recieved many PMs from interested bros here . But both of them went to genting. so i will release the numbers and stats once they are back again . Sorry again,to have cause a stir in your pants , will pm all bros that pm me first upon their return to give u guys prioity !
Old 30-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Dark.Knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminean View Post
Sorry bros , have recieved many PMs from interested bros here . But both of them went to genting. so i will release the numbers and stats once they are back again . Sorry again,to have cause a stir in your pants , will pm all bros that pm me first upon their return to give u guys prioity !
wah.. genting! they went there to play and have fun or to 'work' there bro? if its 'work' it might take like 2 to 3 weeks before they come back to sillypore.. oh dear oh dear..
Old 02-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
adventureboy38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can provide their ctc...

Thanks
Old 05-10-2008, 04:54 AM
Samster

There is good news and bad news for bros here!

GOOD NEWS - there two birds are coming back on Monday! but i will release only on monday noon time cos it was requested by them as they are still on bao time by one businessman . So they are on call and beckon basis by this guy till monday noon . Since bro here waited so long , what is two more days!

BAD NEWS - i will not be able to handle this thread anymore Will be passing the baton to BRO JASDUDE . so coming monday , he will be the one passing out the contacts to you guys . Don't worry , those that PM me till then will still get their contacts first as i will forward your request list to BRO JASDUDE . Thanks for all and happy bonking !
Old 05-10-2008, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
JacDao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJacDao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow , good find bro ! please check your pm . i have asked for HAI NI aka AN NI's contact also . its being some time liao and no reply from you . think you have miss me out accidentally . PLEASE share her contact and this budget sisters with me !
Old 05-10-2008, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
Juicer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJuicer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJuicer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

please share their contact . i will FR once i try them
Old 06-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

TO ALL BROS

SEEMS LIKE BRO GEMINEAN HAS BEING SCREWED BY THE TWO PRC INTO WRITING THIS THREAD FOR THEM . THEY ARE STILL UNCONTACTABLE , REASONS UNKNOWN WHY YET . I HAD TOLD HIM NOT TO HAVE HIGH HOPES AS THEY MOST LIKELY KENA BAO BY SOMEONE ALREADY .

BRO GEMINEAN HAVE ASKED ME TO EXPLAIN TO ALL BROS HERE , HE IS DEEPLY APOLOGETIC FOR STARTING SOMETHING AND CANNOT DELIVER . WELL CAN'T BLAME HIM IF THE PUSSY REFUSE TO WORK !

THIS WILL BE THE LAST ENTRY OF THIS THREAD .THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1