The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
longest_tongue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tasting the cunts of two FL one legal PRC

At about 11 am today, I went to Fei Long Lor 6. At this early hour the hookers don't come out and stand yet but I have a few regular favourites that live in the private apartments nearby as well as Hotel Taipei.

I called up Xiao Yue and she had barely woken up and was still stirring in her bed. I told her I was coming up to her room and she sha jiao and teased me. I told her to stay in bed, and don't do anything until I am there.

Minutes later I was at her door. She opened it and true enough she was in her natural unmade up self. What a natrual beauty from Zhuhai. XiaoYue is the best to start the day with. It has been that way for the last two years. She knew exactly what I wanted.

She closed the door and hugged me. "Ready" she asked in Chinese. I smiled.

She took off her panties, lifted her nightdress and put one leg on the bed. I knelt down in between and she started peeing and I swallowed about half a litre of her divine urine.

After that I plunged my tongue into her cunt and lashed it like a madman. She moaned in ecstasy. I then ass rimmed her and she writhed in joy. I ate her cunt for about 30 minutes then mounted her but came within five minutes.

I heaved a sigh of relief from the release, then asked her to sit on my face.I ate her again, but this time it was different because of my own cum inside. The cocktail was different. I preferred her juices without mix.

I asked her to call her friend Qian Hong and tell her it's the pussy licker. Qian Hong is from Guangxi. Qian Hong is very young, about 21, unlike Xiao Yue who is 28.

As we waited for Qian Hong to bring lunch and her pussy, Xiao Yue gave me a 30 min massage.

Qian Hong bought chicken rice. But I wasn't hungry

First things first. Just like Xiao Yue, she lifted one leg on the bed and I went down and she peed into my mouth. But the silly girl peed before she came up to our room, so only a little.

I immediately started eating her like no tomorrow while Xiao Yue ate my cock.

Qian Hong's juices are thicker and slightly more sour than Xiao Yue. Each has a distinct taste but both equally divine.

As I came into Xiao Yue, I sucked Qian Hong's clit tightly. Both are such cuties.

I slept in Xiao Yue's bed while the two girls had lunch. I told them to wake me in two hours and remember, hold their bladder.

Exactly two hours later, Xiao Yue woke up me with my face between her legs and I swallowed another mouthful of her pee. I ate her for another 15 mins. Qian Hong just laid beside me and held me.

I paid them and went to Lor 23 coffeeshop to collect my winnings after Liverpool and Liege drew 0-0 last night.

Not only do I eat pussy, I also eat ball. 1.75 for Liege.

My agent was there and congratulated me and he passed me the cash. He also had one China girl with him in a very short skirt.

I smiled at him and he returned the favour. I jokingly asked the girl got friend to intro or not and she said "hen duo rang ni xuan". Many for you to choose. I laughed and said next time.

As I was walking back towards my car I saw a hot babe in a tight skirt walking back towards Lor 20. Wow, hot ass. My cock hardened again. This is serious stuff. I thought she was one of the cat150 hookers but I have never seen her before.

I followed her and found out she was a new legal PRC hooker at Lor 2017.

There were two of them in the fish tank. The OKT said unlike Cat150, pay first. I said OK and as I took out my wad of notes from my Champions League winnings, the OKT became super nice to me.

I told him I will take as much time as I can and pay later. He said ok.

I asked him which one can let me eat. He smiled and went to talk to both of them. Both said yes, but one was hesitant.

So I chose the other, who was the hot ass I followed. Her name is Cecilia or Zhang Bo Zhi. Before we went into her room, I squeezed her ass and she laughed so loudly.

Her room is really her room, has her own laptop and mini-bar.

She said wanted to shower us both first. But the moment she took off her clothes, I spread her on the bed and started eating her pussy.

I clasped her ass with my big hands and buried my face in her pussy. She had just shaved the night before so it was quite prickly on my face as I swirled my tongue inside. She moaned and moaned. I then made her kneel on the bed and slapped her ass with my hands.

Then she put on the cap for me and I rode her from behind. As I had come a few times earlier, it took me a long time to come before I collapsed in ecstasy.

She laid by my side as I rested. I paid the OKT on my way out.

As i walked to my car, it started to rain. I stuck my tongue out. Even the heaven is peeing into my mouth

WHAT A GOOD LIFE, WHAT A JOY!
Old 29-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tasting the cunts of two FL one legal PRC

Bro, have u read the papers recently? over in sentosa fort siloso 2 piece of priceless pre war cannons had been stolen and i think u are the main suspect.. DuaKang

Nice entertainment value tho, a pity i could not upped up tho muwhaahhah...
Old 29-08-2008, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
andrewac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha.... pls la
Old 29-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LOL! Got to give it to you for your imagination! LOL!

Tiger
Old 29-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lazybugger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a story!!! Good!!
Old 30-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro..confirm can get noble prize for best script...
Old 30-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Prize winning for the tonnes of BS. Very fascinating.
Old 30-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

forgive him lah...he muz have developed the longest tongue from all the salivating since cannnot get ctc from sbf..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 30-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

Great imagination, but can see you really have the fetish of drinking pee.
Old 30-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by longest_tongue View Post
After that I plunged my tongue into her cunt and lashed it like a madman. She moaned in ecstasy. I then ass rimmed her and she writhed in joy. I ate her cunt for about 30 minutes then mounted her but came within five minutes.

I heaved a sigh of relief from the release, then asked her to sit on my face.I ate her again, but this time it was different because of my own cum inside. The cocktail was different. I preferred her juices without mix.
NIce story la, seems like you love to service the girls hmmm.

And seems like you did raw with a FL? kudos to ur courage.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 30-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

So tasty? finger lickin good?
Old 30-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
JJ1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i don't understand how come u like to drink urine? thats sick.. if u are in need for tons of it, come my workplace. i got one hundred over foreign workers with bursting bladders to supply u..
Old 31-08-2008, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
longest_tongue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These are my previous encounters with Candy previously

http://sbfsg.net/legal-g...abe-candy.html

Different pussies tates different because of each hooker's unique personal scent and also what she ate the previous day

The best pleasure in the world is to have my face buried in a delicious pussy

Tomorrow night after EPL I will try out new ones in Lor 6, if win bet will book shuang fei and eat pussy overnight
Old 31-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joker, who's next? indian pussy? So u are the bandit behind the missing cannons huh. muwhahahaah...

[QUOTE=longest_tongue;3019987]These are my previous encounters with Candy previously

The best pleasure in the world is to have my face buried in a delicious pussy
Old 31-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Tee-Muay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tongue,

you are a good hentai writer.
Advert Space Available