The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-02-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7531 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by verysexynoob View Post
Bro what does FC stand for?
Fully Clothed
Old 11-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
verysexynoob is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

MR on Fay (litiger)

Looks: 7/10
Body: 5.5/10. Too thin!
Boobs: 5.5/10. Wrongly advertised as D. When i told her, she squeezed her small boobs teasingly and say 我的没有D吗?
Massage: Though 0/10, she was playful so we hugged alot and she did more sensual stroking.
HJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $100
RTM: She msged me on wechat that she leaving on 11th... which means today. So no rtm even if want to.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Fully Clothed
Oh thanks!
Old 11-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I think we all have to remind ourselves just to cum and go. Don't get involved. Not even being friends with them (but still being civilised when with them), so don't even think about getting romantically involved with them.
No matter what kinda relationship we engage with them, e.g. "friend", "boyfriend", "fiance" (LOL...), just don't be serious. We will be fine.

This bro has certainly gone too far, divorced his wife, went to PRC meeting parents... He was out of his mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
Bro u were all out defending her recently when she was flamed for being FC. Now I know why. I am one of the few that released she came back as FC ML. I was pissed then. Since the ad mentioned nudity syt again maybe I will try my luck with her again tomolo. For me I visit ML for the service and sensual. I dun care about their history & their complicated bgr. She just need to go back to her old ways that is good news for me. & that warrant my RTM.
Congratulation, you have found the culprit.

Quote:
Already text her but there isn't any reply. Patiently waiting........
She might be leaving due to this unexpected issue her ex-fiance started up here.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
She might be leaving due to this unexpected issue her ex-fiance started up here.
Hey bro...u seems to always have the first hand info of everything. kudos.....But why she have to leave? Unless that guy is going to report her to the authority. Anyway i still hoping to see her in nude one last time. Can u make the arrangement. PM me..... btw she is not replying my text.
Old 11-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
MR on Fay (litiger)

Looks: 7/10
Body: 5.5/10. Too thin!
Boobs: 5.5/10. Wrongly advertised as D. When i told her, she squeezed her small boobs teasingly and say 我的没有D吗?
Massage: Though 0/10, she was playful so we hugged alot and she did more sensual stroking.
HJ: 7.5/10
RTM: She msged me on wechat that she leaving on 11th... which means today. So no rtm even if want to.

Leave so suddenly. Was the session fully clothed? I was thinking of trying.
Old 11-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All these talk about cassie reminds me of Moon(HK). They were housemates once. Haiz good times...
Old 11-02-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
MR on Fay (litiger)
Her ad puts $120, but yours $100?
Her few ad still around. So fast rtc?
Old 12-02-2017, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey bro...u seems to always have the first hand info of everything. kudos.....But why she have to leave? Unless that guy is going to report her to the authority. Anyway i still hoping to see her in nude one last time. Can u make the arrangement. PM me..... btw she is not replying my text.
I wish I am her boyfriend or fiance so that I can ask her to spread her legs wide open to welcome your arrival.

Maybe she is still healing her love wound. So... be patient.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Is Aily new? Hobby is 谈恋爱
http://www.liltigersden.com/aily/
Actually was really excited when I saw her ad. Finally new girl. Messaged her a few times and no reply, called and she picked up. Asked her to send address while I made my way and try to drive nearer to the area east. Waited no reply so text again and finally got the address and realised it is a massage joint. So rejected. Been to that place before, used to be this Ke Ke from $$$$$$.

Not against massage joint. Still go, just not in 'that' mood yesterday. Also massage joint belongs to the HC category, slightly different from home base. What a waste, she looks really good in the pictures.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Her ad puts $120, but yours $100?
Her few ad still around. So fast rtc?
Yah it was $100 when I looked for her. Now maybe her price increases. She told me she leaving on 11th last week when we spoke on wechat. Maybe she trying to get ppl to 约.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Leave so suddenly. Was the session fully clothed? I was thinking of trying.
She said she is leaving on 11th but no harm calling her number. She was topless throughout the session.
Old 12-02-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

To the ex boyfriend... all I can say is this. Be a man!

As relationships go, things can sour and end. Why threaten to air your dirty laundry in public? Have some integrity la... Delete your recent posts about this, cease further elaboration and leave the issue why it should be left.... in private.
Old 12-02-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Not against massage joint. Still go, just not in 'that' mood yesterday. Also massage joint belongs to the HC category, slightly different from home base. What a waste, she looks really good in the pictures.
Agree. It's not the same as the home-based experience. I went twice to the massage joints, and for me doesn't meet my shiok requirements.

Nothing to do with the masseuse. In fact she was pretty, slim and skilled. And she delivered on the $100 two shot deal.... but... time and privacy are big disadvantages.

Please ask carefully about time. I remember getting my second hj , then the counter girl called out to my masseuse to remind her time is running out...it was 45 minutes into the session. Like in SLG, it states 50 minutes not an hour.

Privacy also problem ... the ML and I clicked , but the thin wall partitions restricted our intimacies. It wasn't me that was paiseh, it seems she was afraid to let her colleagues know what was going on. She was quite green...Hahaha .

Also, all these MLs are always together talking. They will influence each other. Mostly not to our favour. Very hard to get off-menu services without paying for it! Hahaha. Like that ML I clicked with... First time did almost everything...second time must top up for this and that. Kenna influenced...Hahaha....

Oh well, moving on....
Old 12-02-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
This bro has certainly gone too far, divorced his wife, went to PRC meeting parents... He was out of his mind.
If it is real, it's the abortion that...

Lives lost so whatever the situation, "safety" comes first...

TMT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1