The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tsseng69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Air stewardess

Tis the season to be jolly...normally, i don't kiss and tell but i had an encounter which is too good to keep to myself so i am posting to share with all bros/sis here.
Many of you have heard of tagged.com; if you havent, you should go visit and check it out. i read many stories here on sbf of brothers who met their F buddies through tagged. many seem too good to be true, and i always wondered if i would be lucky enuff to meet someone...i had been on tagged for late 08, posting in china and sinkapore, without meeting up with anyone. so i thought, i must be unlucky or damn suay. then out of the blue, a month ago, almost to the day now, i got a msg...'hi there, i am A, a flight attendant with xyz airline, will be going to SIN in dec. will you be there?' wow! true or not? was this a prank?? i did the logical thing...replied....

to be continued...
Old 23-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Air stewardess

Many scams happen in tagged. So just take this as a warning beforehand.
Old 23-12-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Many scams happen in tagged. So just take this as a warning beforehand.
true, i got a bad experience once
only good thing is im still alive and can continue to ffuck females

LL
Old 23-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Got a hot eurasian FB from tagged tho! one of the few good ones among the fakers i guess
Old 23-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

thanks bros. that's what i thought too - must be a scam...i replied out of curiosity...lo and behold, it was not a scam. she was a caucasian lady, working as a flight attendant for one of the airlines. we exchanged messages through tagged.com for a few days - she updated me on her flight schedule, where she was flying to, where she was spending the nights....i thought ' wa, this is a lonely lady. maybe got chance...'
her profile was real - a few pics of her, 3 with dress, 1 with bikini! wa, body damn solid. breasts not big but got some abdominals. i like...me the sporting type, so i like women with trim and tanned bodies. already got something stirring inside liao....she sent me flirty tags, me sent back in return. also gave xxx (kisses) in messages, etc. so she was obviously good for a tease, to begin with.
she finally arrived over last weekend, but said she had to make a shuttle flight on sunday. so we agreed to meet on tues. her message was 'i got 2 small bottles of wine. come to my room to share.' i thot 'ho seh liao. must have some chance, since got invite to her room.' tues evening, cancelled all my appointments and went to her hotel, along havelock road...

to be continued.
Old 24-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

do fill us on on the developments eh? D, cheers .....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 24-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Samster (M)

sorry bros, christmas chores at home...reached hotel, rang her room and said i was going up. she sounded a little nervous but i turned on my charm and said i would give her some time to get ready. knn, the hotel got 2 wings and i went up the wrong one...wasted 10 mins looking for the right tower. knocked on the door...she opened the door and, heng ah, she looks exactly like her profile pics...wa, wearing a short black dress, with a zip running from top to bottom in front...i thought, ho seh, easier to manage later..haha..
she invited me in, and i sat at the little round coffee table near the window...big glass window, with a view of trees and some hdb blocks nearby. she took out the 2 bottles of wine that she said she had...wa, so small, the type they serve on aeroplane type...never mind, i not a big drinker, one sip and my face goes red type...
she took the other chair, so u can imagine, me on one side of the table, she on the other...wa liao, so far away, how to approach...
we chit chatted for a while. she had put on the tv to the 'welcome' channel, with some elevator music...'sorry, the only music i have' she apologised...wa, nice lady leh, apologise for the music some more..so since we had exchanged so many messages over the month, we caught up with a lot of things...work, her family (she is single), but i dont talk about mine lah...her travels, what she likes to do when she goes to each city, blah blah blah...
after finished chatting, she said 'so what shall we do now?' hmm....a bit too early to make the move leh, so i said 'let's go eat'...must try to impress her a bit and hopefully feed her more alcohol....muahhahaha....

next part coming up..
Old 25-12-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maestro7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts u lucky guy.... cont yr story pls
Old 25-12-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9171 / Power: 19
ktmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond repute

nice , camping for more
Old 25-12-2010, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mmm abit too good to be true? but still camping for more!
Old 25-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Yes, bro, i'm a skeptical guy and if i were you, i would think it was too good to be true also...but i can assure you (for what it's worth) that it happened..
she wanted to try local places eg chinatown, but i told her it was too hot and noisy..i suggested a japanese restaurant in the hotel next to hers..which turned out to be a good choice (tell you why later). so we walked over..wa, no one except the 2 of us - either the food is damn lousy or maybe tues nights are quiet...as it turned out, the food was horrible but never mind, we had sake, teppanyaki set - she never had jap food before so it was quite a treat for her, never mind that the food was crap...we had a good time, chatting, drinking (her not me) and eating...after about 1.5 hours, i suggested we leave and i would bring her back to the hotel...we stepped outside, wa, thunderstorm - good thing we were right next door and she had brought an umbrella...small one which between the 2 of us was barely enough to shield us from the blinding rain...me being the ever gracious gentleman, held the brolly and made sure she didnt get wet (yet...hahaha) while i was half drenched. we walked briskly back to the hotel and went up to the room...
once inside, she immediately asked me if i wanted a hot drink, i said 'water's fine' and she boiled water while i took off my drenched shoes..she offered to dry my shirt for me, using the room hairdryer...hmmm...was this a message that she wanted my clothes off?? haha...
i declined politely, we sat at the small coffee table (again, she on one side, me on the other) with 2 hot drinks and watched tv....she commented that the channels were lousy and showed me by flipping to Vision 4, HBO, which all had horrid reception...i was watching her all the time to see her body language...i edged forward on my seat slowly and could see that she was looking out of the corner of her eye (room got mirror mah, so can see...haha)....we sat for about 10 mins in silence watching tv...i was waiting to see if she would say anything and i think she was waiting for me to make a move...'ok, enuff of this nonsense..go for it...' i told myself...i got up from my seat, leaned towards her and said 'thanks for seeing me today...' she looked at me with surprise as if she thought i was going to leave..'well, thank...' she said but before she could finish, i planted a kiss on her lips...

to be continued...
Old 26-12-2010, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dennischan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good going keep it up!
Old 26-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

i kissed her cheeks, lips, no reaction at first but also no resistance...oh good...i continued kissing her lips, parting mine slightly and using my tongue to explore her lips and making a soft smooth entry into her mouth...she started responding with kissing me, warming up to longer wet kisses and taking my tongue in...wa lau, shiok...she stood up (all this time she was sitting) and we took each other in our arms and hugged and kissed...i moved her towards the bed and threw her onto it...she looked at me with delight and gave a big sweet smile...ang mohs got their sharp noses and when they smile, they have these little crinkles around the nose and the corners of their mouths...cute...
i moved to close the shutters on the big glass windows...she said 'no one will look' but i didnt feel comfortable (who knows, may have some SBF brothers using telescopes and binoculars...hahaha) and closed them anyway. we laid on the bed (clothes still on) and hugged each other, planting kisses all over...i started to unzip that big long zipper on the front of the dress (comes in handy to have these things) and she said 'i will help you' and started to unzip. purple bra and panties appeared together with that tanned skin, tight tummy and nicely shaped legs...my little bro cant take it anymore...instantly mari kita...she took off the dress and we laid for another few minutes hugging, kissing, stroking...i moved to her back, to unhook that purple bra and had some difficulty...again must be the service attitude in her (being a flight attendant) and she said 'i will do it' and removed her bra...wa, pink nipples!! u know ang moh are naturally fair, so you can imagine she has tanned skin other than the part where her teeny weeny bikini protects her...quite interesting to see...a white strip across her chest, with the rest of her tanned...pink nips my favourite!! i started sucking on her nips, which started to waken from their sleeping, dormant state...the pink cherries starting rising from their hideout and i used my tongue to savour them...i moved to take my shirt and shorts off and we kissed till there was no tomorrow. i could tell she had not had sex for quite a while and she responded with vigorous frenching, tongueing me without stopping. this time, i let her do the work...
i took off her panties to check the bush...wow, nicely trimmed, hair was brown (hair on her head actually looks lighter than the bush, don't know why..maybe bros can help explain if you have some medical/biological knowledge) and it was the loveliest mound i have ever seen...somehow the ang mohs know how to keep themselves trimmed...i put my tongue to the clit and she started to moan softly..and with more tongueing, she started writhing like she was going into a fit...shiok man! by this time, i had to take off my boxers otherwise my little bro would complain...and she helped me with that...great service! then i moved up, held her arms above her head onto the pillows, pinned them down and started kissing and licking her neck, arms, arm pits, chest, boobs, etc...she was ecstatic by now and i could see the joy on her face...on the surface, she seemed a conservative european but once in bed, her wild side surfaced...i kissed and licked her nips and she was moaning and writhing all the while...even writing it now, i remember what happened and my little bro is starting to awaken...
can't tahan, i need to enter...she parted her legs and started to draw me closer...eh, she wants me to do raw...sorry, no can do...'i have a condom with me' i said...'oh, you do?' and i quickly reached for my shorts, rummaged through the pockets and took out the featherlite condom i had the foresight to buy and prepare for this moment...i put it on, and she took me in....she had this look on her face, where she was pursing her lips and making this sound of 'urgh...' wa, see already i started feeling damn strong (bros, i am already 50) and went in with a vengeance...i shagged her using core muscles, arm power, leg muscles, every part of my body engaged in the thrusting, pushing motion of missionary position...we did doggie, missionary again, for a good 10 mins (i asked her to be on top and she seemed uncertain, so i told her never mind as i couldnt be bothered to tell her again...) and i finally shot my load in a burst of perspiration (she and I had a good sweat going) and laid myself on top of her...wa, the best sex i've had in a long while (and this is considering i was just in bangkok...)...my stomach muscles ached for a day afterwards...
i cleaned up and we just lay there naked, hugging and watching the tv (with the lousy reception) and making small talk. i could tell she was genuinely satisfied and happy...she said i was her first asian man, i said she was my first dutch (ha...finally you know!) lady...we just enjoyed the small talk and she was hugging and stroking me all the time...i thot, alamak, she wants 2nd round? but i didnt react to her stroking and we just lay for a while...it was almost 10pm and i told her i had to go...she got up, went to the bathroom to get a robe and then took out a gift for me!! wa, fuck already, still got present? she said she had messaged me about a gift for me when she came over..i thanked her, put on my clothes and before i left, gave her another passionate long kiss which she returned with enthusiasm...very friendly and nice lady...she walked me to the door and saw me out, wearing her bathrobe...lucky no one saw or they may think she was providing special services hahaha....we promised to stay in touch and i left...good evening ended.
yes, some may say this was too good to be true but i can only say that it happened last tues, in a hotel along havelock road (which i am sure some bros may know since airline crew stay there) and the cost to me was parking and a jap meal (horrible food but i dont mind paying since i got a nice fuck and an ang moh flight attendant...haha...)
only downside i could think of was that she is not flying here regularly and we may see each other once a year at best but who cares. she is beyond her 30s but is my idea of a nice MILF, single, pink nips, wild in bed...what more can i ask for?? thanks for reading this. my wishes for a great 2011!! cheers!
Old 27-12-2010, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9171 / Power: 19
ktmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond reputektmakmak has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the story , please continue
Old 27-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

bro, not much more to add. she was supposed to fly out christmas eve, thursday, and she had to do shopping for her family so we didnt meet up. she is due back in KL next week..maybe i fly up there to meet her...hahaha....happy new year!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1