The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Hiazzzz 0-1
Old 03-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

knn......attach n attack but cun score.
in the end, lost by a sucker punch just like b4.
Old 03-03-2007, 11:05 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

At the end of the day,the man proposes,the God disposes.
Did any one of us smash something onto the wall ?
I just hope the lads won't lose their heart,bring on
Barca !
Old 03-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 18
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is so pain to see that we lost tis way.
Old 03-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Guys,
Take it this way, we're better than ManU in every ways . better luck next season? i hope

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 04-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Really painful loss, one we didn't deserve. Scum did fuck all to win.

We need to pick ourselves up against Barca and make sure we don't throw that away. It's up to us.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 18
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold

we had more of the ball possession. we had more of the corners. we had more chances on targets and off targets. we even had advantage of one Xtra man... but alas, we had the disadvantage of a goal behind..
like bro hotsoup16 mentioned, we were the better team and no doubt abt that.. anyway, the referee was really like a piece of shit.. i'm not disputing anything abt fouls, disallowed goals, etc.. juz thinking that the referee really bo standard and buey zai... lack of confidence.. no wonder kena F by fergursson. well, this game is over, let's look forward to the game against barca. come on kops!! you can do it!!!
Old 04-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

We need to do two things real quick:

1) Secure the services of a keeper who's focused for ninety-five minutes, especially when he has almost next to nothing to do for almost eighty minutes.
In comparison, van der Sar stretched & kept the Scums in the game by saving Crouch's volley while Reina can only spill what he alraedy had covered becoz of Saha's shadows ...

2) Secure the services of one prolific finisher ... chances after chances, but yet only Riise's free-kick was the closest towards what could have been a legitimate goal. Bellamy (with all his pace) & Kuyt (with all his running) are just not scorers ... Villa is the man we could really do with right now, although Eto'o seems to be the more likelier acquisition.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
1) Secure the services of a keeper who's focused for ninety-five minutes, especially when he has almost next to nothing to do for almost eighty minutes.

2) Secure the services of one prolific finisher ... chances after chances, but yet only Riise's free-kick was the closest towards what could have been a legitimate goal. Bellamy (with all his pace) & Kuyt (with all his running) are just not scorers ... Villa is the man we could really do with right now, although Eto'o seems to be the more likelier acquisition.
It's insightful to see that the Scum have won their last few league matches at Anfield cos of goalkeeping errors.

I think we show a distinct lack of confidence against them (and also Arsenal). It's very clear. And the same against Chelsea in the league until we beat them this season. In contrast we can boss the smaller clubs quite well.

I don't think Et'o will come. He is at a great club with great players. Villa and Torres, being at smaller clubs, more likely. We just need to break open the bank.

Actually my thought was that, the goal aside, our main weakness was in central midfield. Momo was clearly being told to go forward and join the attack which to his credit he tried but it just wasn't his style. Gave the ball away too frequently or slowed down the attacks.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Liverpool need a new forward, fernando torres is the man, as he is fast which is relevant in EPL.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

I dun noe but I just feel Benitez got it wrong this time from the beginning...yes Gerrard was in a way quite effective up against Evra on the right but the problem was it left a big hole in the centre which neither Sissoko or Alonso is capable of filling...the beginning of the season it was already proven that it wasn't working that well this season for Gerrard to be playing on the right but yet for this crucial match, he sticked to the old formula. Sissoko and Alonso are both holding midfielder that seldom move up to attack. So to actually play both players is just like playing Lampard alongside Gerrard in the England team...for the substituition he took out Bellamy which up till that point I felt was the only one upfront troubling Man U defence...well maybe he was trying to reserve his energy for this coming CL match against Barca..
Old 04-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

Very boring after watching the game... attacked all the way but can't score and was paid for it. Liverpool just dun have the luck.

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 04-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Pool definitely playing better than Man U and they have strong desired to win the match. Man U only targeted 1 point but at the end (really end) they win the match!

If Craig Bellamy's score is allowed (actually is nothing wrong, it's a goal), end result sure will be different!

Man U this season really got luck, how many matches they got 3 points at last min?
Old 04-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I dun noe but I just feel Benitez got it wrong this time from the beginning...yes Gerrard was in a way quite effective up against Evra on the right but the problem was it left a big hole in the centre which neither Sissoko or Alonso is capable of filling...the beginning of the season it was already proven that it wasn't working that well this season for Gerrard to be playing on the right but yet for this crucial match, he sticked to the old formula. Sissoko and Alonso are both holding midfielder that seldom move up to attack. So to actually play both players is just like playing Lampard alongside Gerrard in the England team...for the substituition he took out Bellamy which up till that point I felt was the only one upfront troubling Man U defence...well maybe he was trying to reserve his energy for this coming CL match against Barca..
I totally agree with your observation, IMHO that Sissoko is "useless" and to put it more diplomatically: "ineffective and incompetent". He played like a schoolboy! Rafa should not have substituted Bellamy too! Of course MU had some arse luck [not just being confined to this match, MU was dammed lucky too in previous matches like what Moo-rhino had said before the match that MU had been lucky] and has a top class goalie too! Liverpool was actually fighting against 12 with Van der Sar equivalent to 2
Old 04-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Actually given Momo compared to Alonso, I would prefer the former cos he is better at breaking up play in midfield thou his passing and shooting skills definitely needs to be improved...whereas for Alonso yeah they say he is brilliant at passing the ball but how often..only flashes and when he is on form but last nite he definitely wasn't....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1