The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperboy
To be honest, after watching some of our recent performances, S.U, West Ham, PSV, Everton, Chelsea and Newcastle, our strikers is NOT clinical enough.

Having said that, I think Kuyt is the only striker look good though.
yup, even kuyt was taking quite a number of chances before he started scoring the past 2 games. the first goal for liverpool against tottenham had bellamy written all over but where did he hit from 3 yards out? the post!!! luckily mark gonzalez did a good job by putting the rebound in, which i felt was not an easy angle.

think the guys r going through a "suay" (rear bird become chicken) period whereby goals are hard to come by. if u realise, always happens to liverpool at some point every bloody season!!! how many times have we seen them hit the inside of the posts and yet still bounce out away from danger??? not to talk about the goalkeeper crisis which they have to deal with, again every bloody season!!! i think even if liverpool buys buffon, he will also suffer a confidence crisis. (think i said this before, sorry)

i think if liverpool just try to ensure that the strikers had been take turns to go off-form than to all go off-form together. liverpool strikers always like to go off-form together one leh. worse still, the whole bloody team likes to go off-form together!!! eradicate that and liverpool will be premiership champs.
Old 25-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777
I'm waiting for Stevie G to be back in the middle where he is at his best..

I think we have enough players on the flank and we cant afford to keep Gerrard on the wings too long...

No super pass from him.. no super long shots.. no running from box to box..

Where is our Gerrard?!
I think SG will be switch to center once JAR is fully fit.

But again, this season is different to last season when LFC strikers was firing blanks. There might not be as many goals as last season from SG as DK is scoring consistantly.
Old 25-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777
I'm waiting for Stevie G to be back in the middle where he is at his best..

I think we have enough players on the flank and we cant afford to keep Gerrard on the wings too long...

No super pass from him.. no super long shots.. no running from box to box..

Where is our Gerrard?!
i think so too. we should play 4-2-3-1. alonso and sissoko sitting in front of the defence in an orthodox defensive midfield position. 3 attacking midfield in gerrard, bellamy and garcia to take advantage of crouch's knockdowns. these 3 guys r special cos they have vision, can play on either wings, loves coming from deep and all are damn difficult to mark. how, can send email to rafa and tell him to change to this formation??
Old 25-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
i think so too. we should play 4-2-3-1. alonso and sissoko sitting in front of the defence in an orthodox defensive midfield position. 3 attacking midfield in gerrard, bellamy and garcia to take advantage of crouch's knockdowns. these 3 guys r special cos they have vision, can play on either wings, loves coming from deep and all are damn difficult to mark. how, can send email to rafa and tell him to change to this formation??
I will call David Moores and Rick Parry to fire Rafa and appoint AXL as Manager.

Wahaha, Just Joking... Cheers!!
Old 25-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo
I will call David Moores and Rick Parry to fire Rafa and appoint AXL as Manager.

Wahaha, Just Joking... Cheers!!
wah lau, i very serious here leh!!! been thinking for a long time to come up with the best formation, cos very bored in the office for the past few weeks mah!!!

ok, bro jadoo, i will take up the job but i want rafa to be my assistant cos i will be player/manager! hahaha, just joking too. have a good day!
Old 25-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

Bro AXL,

I think we better talk something sexual. I got zap by Big Boss Sam for posting a ringtone cos he said I was posting in the wrong forum. This forum is for sexual topics only.

I heard Mr. Robbie Fowler is a frequent visitor to the "Land of Smile", I wonder what is he doing there? Trying the massage for his "Hip" problem? Or it is the freqent visits that caused his hip problem?? Hehehe

Now that Thaksin is in London, will he be thinking of buying LFC again?? There is a rumour starting again for "Take Over" in LFC. LFC is valued at 200+ million pounds.

I hope the take over will give LFC more cash to bring in able replacements for their quest to win the Premiership again.

Cheers!!!
Old 25-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Formation wise, not bad.
But where is in-form Kuyt?
Old 25-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Post Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
i think if liverpool just try to ensure that the strikers had been take turns to go off-form than to all go off-form together. liverpool strikers always like to go off-form together one leh. worse still, the whole bloody team likes to go off-form together!!! eradicate that and liverpool will be premiership champs.
Oh boy, you can tell me about it.

If not for Liverpool last season poor form for the first few games (I think one win in 6 games) we for sure give Cheski a run for thier money.

At least for this season is 3 win in 6 games.
Old 25-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

At least the strikers are scoring early this season, unlike last season.

One thing that I notice is that the defenders (JAR & DA) this season can score from long range shooting too. I hope that it will soon transform to the Team of the 80s where any player can score.

Last but not least, thank you Bro breastlover for your 2 points. But, very funny, everytime, someone up me, someone will zap me... so coincident...
Old 26-09-2006, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperboy
Personally I am amazed that Agger has been keeping Hyypia out of the team. Playing Agger is great for his development and for the morale for the other young players trying to break through.

One the the best buy for this season, IMO.
He was bought last season bro sniperboy,
Me 1st saw him in action during Denmark vs England match where he completely "silenced" Michael Owen. I think that match made many people alert to his potential. He's gonna be a great player one day.

Soul_Reaper
Old 26-09-2006, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro AXL,

I think we better talk something sexual. I got zap by Big Boss Sam for posting a ringtone cos he said I was posting in the wrong forum. This forum is for sexual topics only.

I heard Mr. Robbie Fowler is a frequent visitor to the "Land of Smile", I wonder what is he doing there? Trying the massage for his "Hip" problem? Or it is the freqent visits that caused his hip problem?? Hehehe

Now that Thaksin is in London, will he be thinking of buying LFC again?? There is a rumour starting again for "Take Over" in LFC. LFC is valued at 200+ million pounds.

I hope the take over will give LFC more cash to bring in able replacements for their quest to win the Premiership again.

Cheers!!!
wah lau, i will up u tomorrow, ok? (promised a bro here i will up him today ) so that u do not run the risk of being under moderation. but this one footy thread leh, somemore the ringtone very relevant leh.

i think robbie fowler looks like a chi ko pek, although i idolise him.

think thaksin now more worried about getting his $ out from LOS than buying liverpool lah. the kraft family in US r more possible owners. liverpool needs to raise cash fast or run the risk of not getting the subsidy for building stanley park.
Old 26-09-2006, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover
Formation wise, not bad.
But where is in-form Kuyt?
bro breastlover, first of all, thanks for the goal clips.

kuyt can play one of the 3 attacking midfield roles. dont u think the 3 goondus (namely bellamy, gerrard and garcia) are also very injury prone? saw from the past few games that kuyt likes to take the ball and run at defenders from deep. and if crouch is not available, i think kuyt can also prove to be an able stand-in for the lone striker upfront.

the 2 wins from the last 2 games have brought liverpool up to 10 points. not too bad, just 5 points behind chelski. a bit optimistic, i know cos there r very few games u would expect chelski to drop points. but hopefully, the team has already shaken off the infamous early season lethargy that seems to hit them every single season. now, to get the winning streak going and we should be able to gauge better by the turn of the year.

good thing from last season was that i didnt feel liverpool was playing very well at any point, but was able to win quite a number of games. this would mean that perhaps, there is still a lot of room for improvement this season. hopefully, reina would get some much needed encouragement from the last 2 cleansheets. if he gets another one from the galatasaray game, then i would say he responded well to rafa's veiled threats and would only bode well when liverpool travels to bolton over the weekend. cheers
Old 26-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
wah lau, i will up u tomorrow, ok? (promised a bro here i will up him today) so that u do not run the risk of being under moderation. but this one footy thread leh, somemore the ringtone very relevant leh.

i think robbie fowler looks like a chi ko pek, although i idolise him.

think thaksin now more worried about getting his $ out from LOS than buying liverpool lah. the kraft family in US r more possible owners. liverpool needs to raise cash fast or run the risk of not getting the subsidy for building stanley park.
Thank you Bro AXL. (I know I will not walk alone... kekeke)

Coming in No. 10 for 100PWSTK is Emlyn Hughes!!!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...60924-0100.htm

9 more players to Go!!!

Dalglish, Keegan, Fowler, Rush, Barnes, Gerrard, Carragher, Kewell, Hyypia, All not in yet!!!

Who will win the Poll??? I wonder
Old 26-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Coming in No. 10 for 100PWSTK is Emlyn Hughes!!!

9 more players to Go!!!

Dalglish, Keegan, Fowler, Rush, Barnes, Gerrard, Carragher, Kewell, Hyypia, All not in yet!!!
Hyypia is No 38 already, I'll be very surprised to see Kewell in top 10. Hope Barnes is in top 5.
Old 26-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre
Hyypia is No 38 already, I'll be very surprised to see Kewell in top 10. Hope Barnes is in top 5.
Paiseh paiseh, getting old.....

My ideal Top 5 will be Fowler, Gerrard, Keegan, Dalglish, Rush... who are yours?

I wonder who did I miss out for Top 9.... Anybody can enlighten me???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1