The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-12-2006, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Great showing and character by the Liverpool team.
Hope they can carry this form from now onwards.
Old 05-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Dubai International Capital is on the verge of taking over LFC ?
Guess Liverpool fans all over the world are getting excited with this
latest development. I for one can't wait for this to happen,hopefully
David Moores & Rick Parry will remain as director & CEO, as Rafa put it :
with more cash,we have more possibilities.

Yeah bro... Fully agree with you. Like that, we'll be able to compete better with the Other 3...
Old 05-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yeah bro... Fully agree with you. Like that, we'll be able to compete better with the Other 3...
Old 06-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
as Rafa put it : with more cash,we have more possibilities.
I agree cos the in the football world nowadays, everything is about money. With bigger cash funds, the coach can then look for more options. They need not really need the best players to form a good team but more towards having good reserves that can blend just as well as the first team. With consistency, a solid team like Liverpool can go very far.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yep, I also very excited about the prospects of getting better players and a bigger stadium. But will this one hit a snag like what happened last time with the Thai chap (Thaksin is it?) ?

Though I am excited by the news, I also a bit worried leh. Will the new owner impose their views and team selection on the manager? Not sure if it was happening in Chelski, I am sure the Russian owner must surely have some say in team selection. Like dat not very good also. Worse, what happens if the owner infuse players from his neck of the woods?

I hope the new owner buy Liverpool becos he has passion for the club and not see it as just a business deal.

Cheers
Old 07-12-2006, 10:18 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Yep, I also very excited about the prospects of getting better players and a bigger stadium. But will this one hit a snag like what happened last time with the Thai chap (Thaksin is it?) ?
Cheers
This time is really happening coz LFC have given them the exclusive right to do "due diligence" ,checking the books in order to table an official bid later.
As some one said in a forum,Chelski become successful after getting more money,LFC are getting more money after being successful. I trust Moores & Parry,they will only do what's best for the club.
Unlike MU,we will be debt free after the takeover & the bigger stadium will generate more money to enable us to compete with the best clubs in the world.
DIC are investors while Roman is a sugar daddy,end of.
Old 08-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

My feeling about the takeover is not so good as many Brothers here.

I understand that the modern soccer industry need money, lots of money. But the money is also destroying the game.

I would like to highlight that Money actually do not guarantee success. Look at Real Mandrid.

Money also bring many problems, I have list 3 below:

1. Match fixing.
2. Wasted talents like SWP in Chelsea, Owen when he was playing in RM.
3. Clubs are no longer eager to train their own youngsters, they will just buy the potential. When was the last trainee to promote to the first team for LFC before Guthrie? Look at ManU, Chelsea, Arsenal... where are their new players from? Trainee?

Nevertheless, I hope that money will bring success to LFC and not destroy the beauty to the game.

YNWA,
Jadoo
Old 10-12-2006, 07:38 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo View Post
My feeling about the takeover is not so good as many Brothers here.
Jadoo
I understand your worries but modern football are all about financial strength,
don't think most Liverpool fans will be content with 3rd or 4th place every season,can't imagine what's the feeling when the likes of Portsmouth or Aston Villa overtake us as one of the big four team. Very unlikely DIC will throw in money to buy players the way Chelski have been doing,Rafa will only buy the players he need to fit into his team at reasonable market price.

DIC are buying LFC's brand name to market Dubai globally,it's a win win situation. Anyway the Arabs are known to be lots who always demand instant success,I think last night against the Cottagers,Pennant has been reacting well to this takeover news
Wondering why we could only score goals in one half whenever we won by
4-0 & I would love to see Kuyt taking the spot kick next time,our wonder captain almost gave me a heart attack last night !
Old 10-12-2006, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
don't think most Liverpool fans will be content with 3rd or 4th place every season,can't imagine what's the feeling when the likes of Portsmouth or Aston Villa overtake us as one of the big four team. Very unlikely DIC will throw in money to buy players the way Chelski have been doing,Rafa will only buy the players he need to fit into his team at reasonable market price.
Agreed I dont have a problem with the Dubai takeover. Realise that many of the concerns we read about are British concerns, i.e. a protectionist fear about British enterprises being taken over by foreign investors.

Its inevitable. Liverpool or anyone else can't expect to have millions of fans worldwide without the possibility that a billionaire from abroad would want to put money into the club.

It boils down to the intention and plans of the investors. Like Rafa says, it doesn't matter what the nationality is, as long as its good for Pool.

Cf. the Glazer takeover of the Scum, our case is much better. We are not going to be saddled with debts. We are going to get funding for our new stadium.

Cf. Chelsea, we are not going to be the plaything of a Russian billionaire. It is going to be a business deal (no doubt about that) and it looks like one which both sides should benefit from. On our side, we have a strong tradition and identity and it looks like DIC will respect that.

Does sound like the best offer we have so far.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed I dont have a problem with the Dubai takeover. Realise that many of the concerns we read about are British concerns, i.e. a protectionist fear about British enterprises being taken over by foreign investors.

Its inevitable. Liverpool or anyone else can't expect to have millions of fans worldwide without the possibility that a billionaire from abroad would want to put money into the club.

It boils down to the intention and plans of the investors. Like Rafa says, it doesn't matter what the nationality is, as long as its good for Pool.

Cf. the Glazer takeover of the Scum, our case is much better. We are not going to be saddled with debts. We are going to get funding for our new stadium.

Cf. Chelsea, we are not going to be the plaything of a Russian billionaire. It is going to be a business deal (no doubt about that) and it looks like one which both sides should benefit from. On our side, we have a strong tradition and identity and it looks like DIC will respect that.

Does sound like the best offer we have so far.
Old 15-12-2006, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Take over or not, WE LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS WILL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Just pray n hope we will not be another Chelski.
Old 15-12-2006, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
loppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Italian World Cup winning squad member Marco Amelia is wanted by English Premiership side Liverpool.

The claims were made by the player’s agent, Carlo Pallavicino, who also denied the widespread speculation that the player was destined for a move to AC Milan in the January transfer window.

“The main club interested in the player’s services is Liverpool, not Milan,” confirmed the agent.

“The most interesting offer has come from England and Liverpool want to sign him as early as January.

“Milan? We have not had any contact with them, neither me nor the player, so I would consider it very strange if the Rossoneri thought they can offer him a deal at the last minute, without discussing it before.”

Amelia is rated as one of the top ‘keepers in the game at the minute and was also linked with Chelsea following the horrific injury sustained by Petr Cech.
Old 15-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
yeah, thaksin the civil servant then, who managed to have enough million$ to bid for a club as big as liverpool.
Old 15-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 22
skyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppp View Post
Italian World Cup winning squad member Marco Amelia is wanted by English Premiership side Liverpool.

The claims were made by the player’s agent, Carlo Pallavicino, who also denied the widespread speculation that the player was destined for a move to AC Milan in the January transfer window.

“The main club interested in the player’s services is Liverpool, not Milan,” confirmed the agent.

“The most interesting offer has come from England and Liverpool want to sign him as early as January.

“Milan? We have not had any contact with them, neither me nor the player, so I would consider it very strange if the Rossoneri thought they can offer him a deal at the last minute, without discussing it before.”

Amelia is rated as one of the top ‘keepers in the game at the minute and was also linked with Chelsea following the horrific injury sustained by Petr Cech.

Juz read that the amelia prefer to go Roma which is his boyhood club.but if reina really want to leave,y not try for buffon and bring back carson? i think dudek will also leave during january..
Old 15-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 22
skyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppp View Post

Juz read that the amelia prefer to go Roma which is his boyhood club.but if reina really want to leave,y not try for buffon and bring back carson? i think dudek will also leave during january..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1