The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Re: Priceing of MLs. Please stop spoiling market

I fully support that we should stop supporting those 88 gimmick shop.
Most of those shop used young ML to seduce customers with limited options available. But they forgot to properly train and make sure their ML provide a consistent massage skill.

I can accept increasing the price to 58 or 68for CAT 1 shop for their nicer facilities. Those CAT 3 shop, should never charge more than 55.
Those spa that provide creative services like bubbles bath or whatsoever, should be rewarded with higher price for their efforts to creativity. At least it is up to customers to choose if we want to try.

The massage should be full body for an hour and not required add on for certain parts.

As for special, those asking for 100 with limited roaming should wake up too.
HJ at 50 should come with top roam and 80 come with all access.
Anything more is ML own skill to make the customer want to pay more. Should not expect another customer to follow the same.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
HJ used to include roaming with one blue note..nowadays many like to quote you up to two blue notes with roaming, even those with expensive entrance fees..everything also ask top-up

Some MP with cat 1 massage license - room and door charge 65 entrance fee and HJ modes u stated. Some MLs are young ,massage good.

Next door MP with cat 3 massage license(curtain partition)charge 50 entrance

Nowadays is tradeoff vs priority etc maybe
Old 10-04-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
I always nego for 2 pieces of $10, maximum 3 pieces that I willing to pay for HJ. 1 blue note, nah sorry and the MLS will always give in 😅
Which auntie help you milk it for $20??
Old 10-04-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
I always nego for 2 pieces of $10, maximum 3 pieces that I willing to pay for HJ. 1 blue note, nah sorry and the MLS will always give in 😅
managed to get $20 hj before. but the ml was almost twice my age, was disgusted af after that haha. now some places still can get $30 hj for 30+ yo ml. but of cos the location not very convenient and shop condition not great
Old 10-04-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sponggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Priceing of MLs. Please stop spoiling market

couldn't agree more. I almost want to start a same thread like TS.

Last time blue note can get roaming. Now roaming sometimes become add on. Must pay to subscribe. Ridiculous.

Need bros to stand together and stop spoiling the market.
Old 10-04-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

every once in a blue moon this topic will resurface. if bus fare increase, oil price increase, hawker increase, gst increase, u think the ML will stop at 1990s pricing with the same services?

come on lah. u are also a salaried worker or a tow kay, since when does price stays constant one?!
Old 10-04-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Inflation is unavoidable - just got to accept it
Old 10-04-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya man. Its getting more sick on the pricing. But same shop different ML charge different price as well. I went to one shop, viet $50 with roaming, nipple licking and abit of bottom touching. But too bad the ML went back. So random got 1. Was charged $100 for roaming, nipple licking but manage to touch abalone. I think some of them charge differently
Old 10-04-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

$88 here only buys the option ticket to proceed further with a minimum $50 to touch neh neh...more topup for more menu items...so minimum outlay is $88+$50=$138 with only potentially HJ...

RM414 ($138x3) equivalent can get you 2 1-hour massage + bonk @ RM190 each session and still enough change for the RM20 roadcharge and a meal at Taman Sentosa...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo View Post
Ya man. Its getting more sick on the pricing. But same shop different ML charge different price as well. I went to one shop, viet $50 with roaming, nipple licking and abit of bottom touching. But too bad the ML went back. So random got 1. Was charged $100 for roaming, nipple licking but manage to touch abalone. I think some of them charge differently
Based on age and popularity of ML too. If they are young and they've many regulars all willing to pay that price, why would she settle for less?

Older MLs like mid to late 30s would most probably settle for even lesser than $50 tip.
Old 10-04-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Actually seldom visit ML when Geylang was still opened before Covid-19. Miss the Thaibu and Vietbu. And GL 60, 100 and 150 PRC.
Price really inflated a lot but not salary.
If Geylang re-open, the impact on ML will be immediate.
Once mask off for outdoor, maybe got chance for Geylang to reopen. Lol
Old 10-04-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I like how J & E Wellness price their service, standard, fair and massage are normally good.

Any bro care to PM me the joints where the price and service are almost the same. Thanks in advance
Old 10-04-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I got a few masseuse tell me business is really bad these 2 weeks. Can book them anytime I want lol. Bros must have found new massage paradise in jb.
JB cost only RM$268 and includes fucking and blowjob. why bother with sg massage ladies anymore?
Old 10-04-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually what u said is totally true. Though I’ve experienced some who held their ground till the end, then nothing happens Loh.
If it’s someone I really like (great face and great body), I’ll proceed and pay up just to get that experience of how it’s like and then move on and not rtm her.
Some MLs really stick to their guns all the way. So it’s up to us to walk away if we so choose to
Old 10-04-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 9
Xiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to all

agree that $88 gimmick is really ridiculous. this is just so that someone can offer you a HJ which usually is minimum $50 depending on how you nego. $138 already can go those massage ladies' condo for a good time.

I will personally avoid those $88 shops and patronise e-wellness etc.. $100 can get abit of massage and HJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1