The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
happyable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Any bros in bkk and wants to go massage tgt ? Drop me a pm. Kinda bored exploring alone 😊
Old 18-10-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Msg update

The massage shops on Suk 33, 24/1, 26 are open. At some shops, the girls wear black. At others, they’re wearing uniforms. The shops seem to be running with a full cast. Dun look like anyone went home to the province. Dropped by one of my favorite shops and there seemed to be more girls in stock than usual. There appears not to be many punters. Vehicle traffic on Suk is very lite.
Rice come first
Stomach filled liao then got strength to wear black
Old 19-10-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

So today I decided to visit all the massage parlon in rachatda rd, and holy shit guys, you got to warn fellow samster here about "the lord" damage. 4800 and up to 9000.

Back to the main story, as I was wandering around Emmanulle, the guy drove me to "the ocean" instead, what I heard is that , the ladies are being shifted to the ocean right now as they are of the same company.

Nothing caught my eyes, rate is 2700 and 3100.

Whereas for merci , there is a promotion going on because there isn't much customer, starting at 1900 and on till 3800 , decent looking is 3800. So yeah! Good luck hunting your prey.

Back to main story, so this guy bring me to a local place where they term it "the coffee shop". Only open after 11, and it's literally a coffee shop where part timer and student come after 11. Pick your poison and bring her back to your hotel for 3500. The pros is , you are mostly the only guy he serve today! But the selection is very little , as little as 5-10. Typical school girl type.
Old 19-10-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Update

All the bars and msg shops on Soi 33 were open, all lites on, music playing. Even Vanilla was open, and they seem to have recruited a new batch of babes, altho one veteran remains. They also wore colored clothes. There doesn’t seem to be any difference from one week ago, except most of the girls are wearing black or black/white. Some wore uni costumes, which r darn sexy!

Later a police motorcycle came slowly down Soi 33. One cop got off and talked to one shop. Not sure what they were looking for.

It was a very different story for SC. CH was open but all the dancers were dressed in black. The door was shut tight. The doormen give u a look over b4 letting u in. And they demand a tip when u leave. No showing.

On SC proper, it looked very subdued. Most bars did not have their usual signs on and their doors were also shut. I dun mean just the curtains – the doors. There were some girls sitting outside their bars, but not many, and none in their coyote outfits. They had to put something on if they wanted to go outside. Most of the girls r sitting inside, which gives u a chance to talk to them.

I think all of the Arab bars were closed except Sahara.

Inside the bars, the action was hot and heavy. No change for that. Except there seemed to be a dearth of customers. And the music was turned down, thank God. Lighthouse was offering B100 whiskies all nite. More bars should initiate some promos, especially if they’re not showing. The normal police guard was there, but they strangely looked worried.

If u wanna feel like a rock star, now’s the time to come to the Big Mango. Girls were even calling me from across the street!

Last edited by Siammy; 19-10-2016 at 02:10 AM. Reason: added Most of the girls r sitting inside, which gives u a chance to talk to them.
Old 19-10-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!

Will be in BKK for a week from this weekend until next ~ any Snr bro wanna meet up for some drinks ? pity boobsufer back in SG liao
Old 19-10-2016, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow In Love Cafe (Krua Kan Aeng)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyable View Post
So today I decided to visit all the massage parlour in rachatda rd, and holy shit guys, you got to warn fellow samster here about "the lord" damage. 4800 and up to 9000.
Already mentioned many times The Lord is an atas place with overpriced pussies.

Quote:
Back to main story, so this guy bring me to a local place where they term it "the coffee shop". Only open after 11, and it's literally a coffee shop where part timer and student come after 11. Pick your poison and bring her back to your hotel for 3500. The pros is , you are mostly the only guy he serve today! But the selection is very little, as little as 5-10. Typical school girl type.
If the car ride is not too far away from Huay Khwang junction you must have went to In Love Cafe (Krua Kan Aeng) at Thanon Sutthisan.
ST rates (THB2500-3000) if no change over the years.

Since the demise of Siam Hotel Coffeshop many years ago, In Love Cafe (Krua Kan Aeng) is a good place (although smaller scale) to do bird watching or hunt FLs during late nights.

For your info the Thai guy (a stranger that you followed) gets a THB500 commission from the marked up price that you paid hehehe.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 19-10-2016 at 03:25 AM.
Old 19-10-2016, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

TonyCheong2,

Ditto! I've been to that restaurant/coffee shop couple of times and I wasn't impressed! Thernae is lot better and cheaper!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 19-10-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

You guys make me look like a carrot head now. Yes it's that coffee shop. The lady is really pretty and cute. But I think it's kinda steep. Bring her back hotel 3500 plus tips her to take cab back. 4000 plus in total.

And those ladies there can't speak English. But they are quite eager to please , service is pretty decent. And I will suggest to go around 12-1. There will be around 10 girls to choose from. All the girl sitting inside are available for order.

Good for those with decent knowledge of Thai language, you can find a Thai gf there😂. Sadly for me, other my my looks, there isn't much chemistry I can add on for them. 😭

On another note, they left right after the job is done. Maybe because 12-3 is the peak period for customer, might suggest to go around 2-3 , at least they might stay till morning since it's kinda pointless to head back.

After the king death, with all the clubs being closed, flocks of FL are roaming the street for most of the soi. They are not ladyboys this time round 😂( can grab their "balls" area to double check) . I headed out to have meals with a couple of FLs after rejecting their service in wechat, interesting enough, when not talking about money and sex for the first meet up works perfectly. The chemistry build up is amazing, furthermore you get to see the exact looks of her and her friends where you can decide later on😉. Only spend 150 baht on a cake for them and talk cock a little. Seeing how smoothly they use Korean to flirt with Koreans walking by is amusing and eyes opening. So far ! Never trust we chat photos 😂😂😂 good luck.
Old 19-10-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow In Love Cafe (Krua Kan Aeng)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
TonyCheong2,

Ditto! I've been to that restaurant/coffee shop couple of times and I wasn't impressed! Thernae is lot better and cheaper!
Quote:
You guys make me look like a carrot head now. Yes it's that coffee shop. The lady is really pretty and cute. But I think it's kinda steep. Bring her back hotel 3500 plus tips her to take cab back. 4000 plus in total.

And those ladies there can't speak English. But they are quite eager to please, service is pretty decent. And I will suggest to go around 12-1. There will be around 10 girls to choose from. All the girl sitting inside are available for order.
You pay an extra THB500 as commission to the Thai guy and THB500 Amercian style tipping to the girl of course steep lah.
The exact price should be THB2500-3000 only.

Sometimes you can spot rare chio gems (real amateurs) at In Love Cafe (Krua Kan Aeng) which you cannot find in Agogo Bars.
This is not a cheaper alternative to hunt for FLs but with the ridiculous ST/LT rates at Agogo Bars I'm sure In Love Cafe (Krua Kan Aeng) is not such a bad deal.
At Nana/Soi Cowboy Agogo Bars ST rate is already THB3000 excluding barfine and drinks.

Call me fussy but Thermae Coffeshop is too rowdy for me.

Personally the most hassle free way to get a bonk in Bangkok is from Soapy Massage Parlours catering to various budgets.
Old 19-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Meanwhile for bros in LOS who have not been able to get out much due to the shutdown, here's abit of eye candy..

Even in black she's hot...
Old 19-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Have met some brothers who have planned to go BKK next week but are hesitating .They have discussed their BKK trip on the following areas :
F & B :Food at restaurant no problem but alcohol has to be consumed tactfully or behind closed doors.
MP:All MP gals will be dressed in black.This may be a turn off for some superstitious brothers.
TV :All programs in black & white about the life of the Thai king.No entertainment programs and not even cartoons.
WIFI:Is WIFI available at hotel to surf world news and watch youtube movies ? Or is it ban by the Thai Communication Authority ?
Dressing required:Black,grey or plain.No colourful attire.
If they conclude that it is boring and not fun in BKK with too many restrictions,they may divert their trip to PP,Cambodia.

Khop Khun Karp !
Old 19-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

I am watching Korean drama in hotel room, what do you think? Liquor dare still available everywhere if you have the money?

Oh I love tight black dresses on female, brings out their curve! Either way, I am not enjoying any less. And nope, massage shop are still wearing colorful clothings. As long as you have money, there is nothing you can't have. 👍👍👍
Old 19-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Have met some brothers who have planned to go BKK next week but are hesitating .They have discussed their BKK trip on the following areas :
F & B :Food at restaurant no problem but alcohol has to be consumed tactfully or behind closed doors.
MP:All MP gals will be dressed in black.This may be a turn off for some superstitious brothers.
TV :All programs in black & white about the life of the Thai king.No entertainment programs and not even cartoons.
WIFI:Is WIFI available at hotel to surf world news and watch youtube movies ? Or is it ban by the Thai Communication Authority ?
Dressing required:Black,grey or plain.No colourful attire.
If they conclude that it is boring and not fun in BKK with too many restrictions,they may divert their trip to PP,Cambodia.

Khop Khun Karp !
cartoons TV hav. .
wearing OK. .but don't too colourful. .
Old 19-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I am watching Korean drama in hotel room, what do you think? Liquor dare still available everywhere if you have the money?

Oh I love tight black dresses on female, brings out their curve! Either way, I am not enjoying any less. And nope, massage shop are still wearing colorful clothings. As long as you have money, there is nothing you can't have. 👍👍👍
Paging tony ! Paging tony
'Korean' tank spotted
Beep beep beep
Old 19-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous View Post
Paging tony! Paging tony
'Korean' tank spotted
Beep beep beep
Xiang ka pager?

Ok put on watchlist.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1