The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-08-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
indea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone try this web before

Hi Brother, This new web

https://sgvipclub.com/

Anyone tried before???
Old 26-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone try this web before

Quote:
Originally Posted by indea View Post
Hi Brother, This new web

Anyone tried before???
Got locals, malaysians and taiwanese wor, and $100 only, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 26-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hi Brother, This new web

Anyone tried before???
wa looks too good to be true. my grandma always tell me, if it's too good to be true, den it must be true
side note:My grandma went bankrupt after that
Old 26-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Got locals, malaysians and taiwanese wor, and $100 only, lol
When it’s too good to be true, confirm landmine jialat jialat 😂
Old 26-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Brother, This new web

Anyone tried before???
Quickly save the link before it is removed
Old 26-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 18
deshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
"Feel" was my first experience with FN freelancer too Rarity even then.

That time she was near the little india mrt area. Nice secret place and she was quite chio , i recall.

While FN she will lie down beside, let you hug tight while she jerk you off .... wow. Almost want to bonk her, so tempting since she was naked.
"Feel" was indeed nice, FN, 5G roaming, tight hugs while she was giving HJ.

Guess no one else is able to replicate her playbook now.
Old 26-08-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Quickly save the link before it is removed
Clicked West, No model found. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
"Feel" was my first experience with FN freelancer too Rarity even then.

That time she was near the little india mrt area. Nice secret place and she was quite chio , i recall.

While FN she will lie down beside, let you hug tight while she jerk you off .... wow. Almost want to bonk her, so tempting since she was naked.
You'd know she's a controversial one, with fans and critics. I thot her service top notch but somehow we didnt click that day. Would take her in a jiffy today.
Old 26-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You'd know she's a controversial one, with fans and critics. I thot her service top notch but somehow we didnt click that day. Would take her in a jiffy today.
I didn't know about controversy because was new to SLG freelancer that time, never trust the review anyway, see fresh and looks ok, just tikam.

Was better than ok, as she had no customer after one session, could even hang around drink instant coffee in the kitchen No scared tio raid .....nowadays i think finish biz, run off quickly, is better.
Old 26-08-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Posting 2 FR for massages in the past few weeks. Visited Anqi and Xin Er.

Anqi
https://sglonelyguy.online/anqi-massage/
$100+$20(for nuru)
Looks: 7/10 (look like early 30s, not as creepy as another bro described but to each its own) pic would be younger version of her
Body: 8/10 (decent size knockers)
Massage: 9/10
did backstepping, after shot still requested for neck massage as time is not up yet
Sensual: 7/10
Can suck and lick breasts, top free to roam but no touching of below. Handjob was decent and Anqi did ask how do I usually like my HJ (more of fast strokes or more of fake love making style), came pretty fast with nuru gel and HJ was good. Opted for massage and 1 shot. Decent service for massage and HJ

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiner-massage/
$120
Looks: 7/10 (mosiac picture looks maybe like 9/10)
Body: 9/10 (accurate to picture posted)
Massage: 7/10 (did a lite version of hard massage, still decent) done in FN
Sensual: 9/10 started sensual with cat bath, tongue was very lively. Tried to give me an AR but not really my thing
BJ: 9/10 Opted for capped BJ, she was very hardworking but I think I lasted longer than she expected. Very lively tongue and thorough licking of balls and shaft, can go deep as well while moaning. She mentioned if she knows how long I take to cum she might have started earlier.

She hurried me out of the door after my shot and a fast shower as she said another customer was coming

Usually visit dome 1 but due to lack of alternatives decided to try out massages. Will not plan to RTM but looking to try out other ladies.. (Nat / Tang Tang/ Xue Er). Comparing with Anqi and Xin Er, any inputs from the bros here?
Old 26-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoshoken View Post

So I chose not to be a carrot and look for some other hobbies/lifestyle for now.

#MeTooNoCarrot
Support "#MeTooNoCarrot" movement
Old 26-08-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Brother, This new web

Anyone tried before???
Another LPPL web advertiser with no checks, only know how to make money from WL
Old 26-08-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Tang Tang, overall will rate 9/10, have been trying to book about 3-4 times finally managed to get a slot.

Visited Tang Tang this afternoon, she looks cute, 90% as the photo.

She will help you to hang your clothes, when I step into the bathroom and she ask “do you want me to help you?” Of course I replied yes immediately haha, we have some fun during bath

Her massage strength very good, focusing on the neck,
back and waist, sadly I think it’s about 10-15 mins only.

Then the actions begin, licked all the way from top to bottom from the back, turn around and BBBJ, her blow job skills is awesome, slow, sensual and wet. Blow for 10+ mins until I come.

And she’s FN during the whole session, now too many Bros discussing about SN / FN haha

She said her WhatsApp and messages are flooded, today already fully booked till 12am..

BBBJ will cost $130 but I think it’s worth to try !
Old 26-08-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello everyone!! Its been so long since I've last gone out exploring, and here is my latest MR, felt like trying someone more mature for Nuru and was recommended this lady by a fellow Samster:

MR for Joy (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-joy/

RTM: Maybe
Value: Maybe

Looks: 6.5-7/10 Quite pleasant looking, if I had to guess maybe mid to late 30s? Time has taken its toll slightly but if you are into Milfs, she's still very pleasant.

Body: 7/10 A mid 30s woman's body, and with a great rack.

Massage: N/A I took the 1 hour package for Nuru, and that took up the whole time period, didn't get to try her massage much.

HJ/Nuru: 9/10. One of the very best Nuru massages I've ever had. Technique is all there, like some OG power. Cuts no corners and I think like the other Samster told me, she is really the bar for how Nuru should be, and I agree.

The HJ was great, variety of techniques and she doesn't rush. Very receptive to what I liked as well and very accommodating.

Was full nude of course and while I didn't play with it, she does have quite a pretty abalone.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, otherwise, maybe a bit tough. Very clean location (Really nice and hygienic) and discreet.

Overall: If you are a Nuru fan and you like Milfs, someone whom you feel can take care of you, experienced and mature, then this woman is definitely for you.

Damage: $120
Old 26-08-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Hello everyone!! Its been so long since I've last gone out exploring, and here is my latest MR, felt like trying someone more mature for Nuru and was recommended this lady by a fellow Samster:

MR for Joy (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-joy/

RTM: Maybe
Value: Maybe

Looks: 6.5-7/10 Quite pleasant looking, if I had to guess maybe mid to late 30s? Time has taken its toll slightly but if you are into Milfs, she's still very pleasant.

Body: 7/10 A mid 30s woman's body, and with a great rack.

Massage: N/A I took the 1 hour package for Nuru, and that took up the whole time period, didn't get to try her massage much.

HJ/Nuru: 9/10. One of the very best Nuru massages I've ever had. Technique is all there, like some OG power. Cuts no corners and I think like the other Samster told me, she is really the bar for how Nuru should be, and I agree.

The HJ was great, variety of techniques and she doesn't rush. Very receptive to what I liked as well and very accommodating.

Was full nude of course and while I didn't play with it, she does have quite a pretty abalone.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, otherwise, maybe a bit tough. Very clean location (Really nice and hygienic) and discreet.

Overall: If you are a Nuru fan and you like Milfs, someone whom you feel can take care of you, experienced and mature, then this woman is definitely for you.

Damage: $120
Thanks for sharing the FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1