The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

What is the discrepancy in my kissbang report? Please lay it out here.
I can describe to you 3 girls in detail and describe 2 different receptionists. Also, the description of the room if you want.

But again, I don't put any value in anything you say now. Because you have been Raeesah Khan-ed. (That's a Singaporean reference)

Please report to the admin about me too if it pleases you. And please, I'm not afraid of you. At all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razerforce1 View Post
It’s not safety issue. It’s about the talk of intention and misformation. I’m trying to tell my side of my story but you keep twisting it. The information I give out is not enough to hurt you nor will it identify you. I’m simply on going to write exactly what happen and what I did what I did so there no understandings. Just like you are warning others about me I would like to warn people about you as well.

It wasn’t a threat. To explain I would have to say something about gifted87. I am pretty honest in a sense and I’ll tell it like what it is. There is discrepancies in your kiss bang report as well, but you’re just gonna deny it and say it’s personal.

I think you’re scared of me now. :/ it’s not my intention. I can actually just send my message to admin instead of posting it publically if that’s okay. .

And please I don’t want to meet anyone here.
Old 11-01-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gifted87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It’s not safety issue. It’s about the talk of intention and misformation. I’m trying to tell my side of my story but you keep twisting it. The information I give out is not enough to hurt you nor will it identify you. I’m simply on going to write exactly what happen and what I did what I did so there no understandings. Just like you are warning others about me I would like to warn people about you as well.

It wasn’t a threat. To explain I would have to say something about gifted87. I am pretty honest in a sense and I’ll tell it like what it is. There is discrepancies in your kiss bang report as well, but you’re just gonna deny it and say it’s personal.

I think you’re scared of me now. :/ it’s not my intention. I can actually just send my message to admin instead of posting it publically if that’s okay. .

And please I don’t want to meet anyone here.
"And please I don't want to meet anyone here." <-- so you're admitting that it was a ruse from the get-go? lol.

It seems from your posts that you're pretty agitated. Relax, you won't get into any trouble.

I was wearing an over-sized black hoodie, ...and my friend, I have nothing to hide.
Old 11-01-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Razerforce1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
What is the discrepancy in my kissbang report? Please lay it out here.
I can describe to you 3 girls in detail and describe 2 different receptionists. Also, the description of the room if you want.

But again, I don't put any value in anything you say now. Because you have been Raeesah Khan-ed. (That's a Singaporean reference)

Please report to the admin about me too if it pleases you. And please, I'm not afraid of you. At all.
I’ll reply when I have the time. I was actually writing something nicely to end it nicely but now forget it.

If you are seriously about discussing this, don’t cry to admin about your details. Don’t be a bitch and discuss like a man. If you given your information out, don’t be a pussy and accept it. You’re a Singorean, I know I have friends there doing millions and I know how proud and good they can be.

Let’s discuss like men. I’ll present my side, you present yours and we will keep arguing until the end of time. Just don’t be a bitch and start reporting like I hurt you.
Old 11-01-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gifted87 View Post
"And please I don't want to meet anyone here." <-- so you're admitting that it was a ruse from the get-go? lol.

It seems from your posts that you're pretty agitated. Relax, you won't get into any trouble.

I was wearing an over-sized black hoodie, ...and my friend, I have nothing to hide.
Not sure I just saw you waiting near the two stationary post things. I’m relaxed don’t worry lol. I have plenty of time and chill like you. What ruse from the get go? What can I possibly do to you? Or want from you? Jeez lol you’re more agitated than me cuz you got held up. I understand. It is a dick move but it is what it is.
Old 11-01-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

Don't need to end it nicely.

You had your chance.
You didn't show up.
You didn't text back.
You are no man.
Live your life as you see fit.

You are just a yaya papaya. For me this is over.

Quote:
I’ll reply when I have the time. I wasn’t writing something nicely to end it nicely but now forget it.

If you are seriously about discussing this, don’t cry to admin about your details. Don’t be a bitch and discuss like a man. If you given your information out, don’t be a pussy and accept it. You’re a Singorean, I know I have friends there doing millions and I know how proud and good they can be.

Let’s discuss like men. I’ll present my side, you present yours and we will keep arguing until the end of time. Just don’t be a bitch and start reporting like I hurt you.
Old 11-01-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't need to end it nicely.

You had your chance.
You didn't show up.
You didn't text back.
You are no man.
Live your life as you see fit.

You are just a yaya papaya. For me this is over.
You fuk with someone and says it’s over lol. What a bitch man. Alright let’s not waste time. I won’t meet anyone here, no one has to worry. Gifted87 was the only member I actually set up an appointment with.

I had every intention of meeting with all three of you and hence why we made plans. But when you said had a sore throat and feel unwell, I had doubts. Especially when the plans are made with you in mind. Me and gifted87 would of went sightseeing the next days ahead.

I got in the taxi cuz I don’t want to be to late to meet him and when I got there I had a bit more of second doubts being that he might of been exposed, and if I were to bring him and vouch him, eveything will be on me. He was not dressed well, perhaps that was harsh of me but I made a judgement call and I just left. Yah I ghosted him but it was for my own good.

End it here.
Old 13-01-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Okay guys there may be a lot of kissbangs here in Seoul, but I went to the same one thrice. Near Hongik Univ Station exit 1, opposotie L7 hongdae hotel. Find it yourself, there is a Kplus signboard, go to the second floor.

You may not get to choose the girls but here are whom I've tried. I will give their uncensored names if you PM me.

Girls I have tried:
Cr****L: Good BJ, excellent english, is 24 according to another girl.
H**A: The most sexiest one, looks like that slutty looking girl at the club you wanna bang. No bj, no hand, but got something else. I want to bring home this one if I can. Small breasts but nice ass.
S**L *ee: A little plumper than usual Koreans, but womanly. 29, soft skin and breasts.

Most of the girls are okay to converse, using apps or chicken/duck/egg. Just be gentlemanly and polite. We don't want to tarnish our Singaporean repute. We have a pretty good record here.

Again, the prices are a bit high, but okay for the nice experience.
Dont pay more than 100k won for blow. I'm sure you can haggle if you want, but this seems to be standard at this particular kissbang.

If you are lucky, you may get a quickyyyyyy. GDragon style. Bang bang bang!
Was there recently, and got the same treatment like last year. She gives you a good time till you blow it into her mouth. Politely spit it out and wide it clean for you after. For second rounds, you can ride her without but with the decency to unload outside on her tummy or back when you are done.

Really fun, especially for those clubs where you get to also watch her service and enjoy with other guys once you are totally spent. Seeing the good work and spunk that they give her in return outside.

Love Korea and their clubs!!!
Old 15-01-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 10
Coolblade86 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolblade86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am in gangnam now. 6.30pmish. Would try my luck at ga in. If not can anyone PM me any alternative nearby? Won't mind a kiss bang experience too
Old 15-01-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Coolblade86 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolblade86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My korean level 0. And I still got in. Just show them 250 when walking in and I think they understand too. Told them from Singapore and the mamasan goes ooooooooh.
Old 16-01-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

left a very happy man. So what have changed from the last review by zhuge is that I don't think they have closed room anymore.. or at least they didn't ask me to choose.. its all open door and you can see everything that is happening in each room. There was once we all (me + 3 other strangers) were brought out of the room and the 4 girls just rotate.

One thing I like is about them is the attention and effort they put into cleanliness. Before you go up, you bath one time, when you at the service area the girls bath you another time.. then after you done, bath you again. That's 3 bath in a span of 1.5hours. Before BBBJ the girls rinse with mouth wash, after its done, rinse again, before frenching rinse again. You also have to rinse before and after you done with your licking
Old 17-01-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
someguy121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Okay guys there may be a lot of kissbangs here in Seoul, but I went to the same one thrice. Near Hongik Univ Station exit 1, opposotie L7 hongdae hotel. Find it yourself, there is a Kplus signboard, go to the second floor.

You may not get to choose the girls but here are whom I've tried. I will give their uncensored names if you PM me.

Girls I have tried:
Cr****L: Good BJ, excellent english, is 24 according to another girl.
H**A: The most sexiest one, looks like that slutty looking girl at the club you wanna bang. No bj, no hand, but got something else. I want to bring home this one if I can. Small breasts but nice ass.
S**L *ee: A little plumper than usual Koreans, but womanly. 29, soft skin and breasts.

Most of the girls are okay to converse, using apps or chicken/duck/egg. Just be gentlemanly and polite. We don't want to tarnish our Singaporean repute. We have a pretty good record here.

Again, the prices are a bit high, but okay for the nice experience.
Dont pay more than 100k won for blow. I'm sure you can haggle if you want, but this seems to be standard at this particular kissbang.

If you are lucky, you may get a quickyyyyyy. GDragon style. Bang bang bang!
I could probably find it but an address would be nice
Old 20-01-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

Popin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, interested too please.
Txx
Old 25-01-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
You fuk with someone and says it’s over lol. What a bitch man. Alright let’s not waste time. I won’t meet anyone here, no one has to worry. Gifted87 was the only member I actually set up an appointment with.

I had every intention of meeting with all three of you and hence why we made plans. But when you said had a sore throat and feel unwell, I had doubts. Especially when the plans are made with you in mind. Me and gifted87 would of went sightseeing the next days ahead.

I got in the taxi cuz I don’t want to be to late to meet him and when I got there I had a bit more of second doubts being that he might of been exposed, and if I were to bring him and vouch him, eveything will be on me. He was not dressed well, perhaps that was harsh of me but I made a judgement call and I just left. Yah I ghosted him but it was for my own good.

End it here.

U sound like a MF to me. Can't even inform people that you are not showing up. Pui
Old 26-01-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
U sound like a MF to me. Can't even inform people that you are not showing up. Pui

Dude shut the fuck up. You weren’t even there..

For anyone reading this, don’t ever feel pressured whatsoever. If you feel something it off, you can walk away. You don’t need to be nice and be courteous. That’s bull shit. If you change your mind at any time or feel something is off, you can walk away. You don’t owe an explanation to anyone. You don’t need to say sorry. You don’t know who these people are and what they are capable of doing. We are all motherfuckers paying for Sex. Don’t trust anybody. Certainly you don’t need to be nice about it.

Fuck this Sam guy.
DUI.
Old 29-01-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

dimgai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Sounds about right.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1