The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
coolmanspooky, ejectjoy, max_priest

Old 20-01-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 7
jumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Bro...different kiki
Ok...then this other Kiki (M3867) may still worth try but no response to me, no use .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-01-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 18
boyineed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboyineed is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
Hi brother dnt mind me asking.

is the price of $100 and location at geylang hotel correct.

did you pay for the hotel or her.

Thank you.
i paid 140 at the infamous hotel in geylang.its inclusive of the hotel
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-01-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 18
boyineed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboyineed is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphites View Post
Thank you, good FR.

May I find out how much was the damage?
it was 150 that i paid.
Old 20-01-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 9
coolmanspooky has a brilliant futurecoolmanspooky has a brilliant futurecoolmanspooky has a brilliant futurecoolmanspooky has a brilliant futurecoolmanspooky has a brilliant futurecoolmanspooky has a brilliant futurecoolmanspooky has a brilliant futurecoolmanspooky has a brilliant futurecoolmanspooky has a brilliant futurecoolmanspooky has a brilliant futurecoolmanspooky has a brilliant future

This time round, tried the popular Ki Ki (3867) http://www.impmm16.com/girl.php?id=3867
Here is my small fr:

Face: 8/10 (GND, still young, have baby fat)

Location: 4/10 (Central Area...in G...but no not the famous hotel, its condo. :-) still have lots of people walking to and fro, can see some streetwalkers standing around...I even went to the wrong location till she directed me with lots of people walking when I pressed the door access )

Environment: 8/10 (house and room is cosy and clean)

Breasts: 8/10 (C or Small D)

Body: 7/10 meaty at right areas

Massage: 5/10 (Gave me light massage to loosen myself, 5 for her effort)

Kissing: 10/10 (we french like long lost lovers, about 10 mins...she is so cute that she even asked for my permission if she can french me )

Catbath: 8/10 (Did kisses from my nipple to all the way down)

BBBJ: N/A I didnt want it

Painting: N/A I didnt request for it

GFE: 10/10 beware of KC...she is cute and friendly...speaks with a malaysian accent. She even washed me up after the deed, told me to help myself with listerine and asked me if I am thirsty and want some water to drink. Added her in her wechat. (As this is her privacy, I will not disclose to any bros here, sorry. This is about trust)

FJ: 10/10 we tried 4 positions and think she climax twice. She is accomodating and patient. She has great stamina as well. A little bush below while doggie is good since she has the figure at right places

Overall: 10/10 she is a gem for keepers. The environment and location are a little "messy" if you know what I mean... I will rtf the next time without a doubt.

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 20-01-2022 at 10:10 PM.
Old 20-01-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tianxie8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.impmm19.com/girl.php?id=4662

Hi brothers. Anyone tried her? Thanks in advance. 😚
Old 20-01-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
SaintTKP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintTKP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried this chick today

https://www.impmm19.com/girl.php?id=4189

Young and pretty. Soft natural boobs. I not yet remove my clothes already started to grab my cock. Very horny. Good bonk.
Old 21-01-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
Kaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros pls beware of this land mine. Girl and service totally cui
http://www.impmm16.com/girl.php?id=4554

Go at your own risk
Old 21-01-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19450 / Power: 23
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisiang98 View Post
Bros pls beware of this land mine. Girl and service totally cui
http://www.impmm16.com/girl.php?id=4554

Go at your own risk
U dun get good stuff for $100 per pop in the FL arena. Only GL100 in the past may still find some excellent gems. There are many FL these days inflated their prices tag. For instance many asking for $150/160 but in reality they dun even qualify for this price tag considering their service level and/or physical outlooks. Even if these aunty-like FL (pregnant b4 and out of shape) charged me at $120 per pop, I have to think twice. I am gonna FR a FL named, ViVi later. This FR would serve as a good example of a FL who doesn’t worth $160 per pop.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-01-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 7
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

https://t t vip- 6.com/girl.php?id=4644

tried this lady recently. location is at discreet building facial shop above a jap restaurant.

barely looks like the pics or videos. very much darker and chubbier. big enough boobs though
she tries to put in effort but i got a bit turned off by the rushing.
boss will knock on the door at the 30mins mark to tell you times up.

there were alot of customers in the afternoon. during my session, my neighboring cubicle cleared 2 customers lol. not sure why so many supporting this fast food joint when the girls all look pretty average.

i think the lady deserves some credit for some efforts. would probably be better if she's in another less rushed environment
Old 21-01-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 5
Pochinki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPochinki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://impmm19.com/girl.php?id=4665

Newly listed, saw her dare to price so premiumly in geylang area, expected at least a 60-70% similarity to the photo/video. Either one will do.

Opened the door and saw a 30+ year old, 0 similarity at all.
For me looks very important, YMMV might be acceptable for you bros but not me.
Straightaway reject and turn away. Will probably have bad record but canít tolerate all these fake photos.

$160 saved.
Old 21-01-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 12
Audacity has much to be proud ofAudacity has much to be proud ofAudacity has much to be proud ofAudacity has much to be proud ofAudacity has much to be proud ofAudacity has much to be proud ofAudacity has much to be proud ofAudacity has much to be proud ofAudacity has much to be proud ofAudacity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
http://impmm19.com/girl.php?id=4665

Newly listed, saw her dare to price so premiumly in geylang area, expected at least a 60-70% similarity to the photo/video. Either one will do.

Opened the door and saw a 30+ year old, 0 similarity at all.
For me looks very important, YMMV might be acceptable for you bros but not me.
Straightaway reject and turn away. Will probably have bad record but canít tolerate all these fake photos.

$160 saved.
Thanks for helping us to save money too.
Old 21-01-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
Kaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
U dun get good stuff for $100 per pop in the FL arena. Only GL100 in the past may still find some excellent gems. There are many FL these days inflated their prices tag. For instance many asking for $150/160 but in reality they dun even qualify for this price tag considering their service level and/or physical outlooks. Even if these aunty-like FL (pregnant b4 and out of shape) charged me at $120 per pop, I have to think twice. I am gonna FR a FL named, ViVi later. This FR would serve as a good example of a FL who doesnít worth $160 per pop.
Gone are the days where we can find value gems
Old 21-01-2022, 07:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102216 / Power: 150
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Some pointer here to share with bro as I think a lot need to be spoon-feed here.

Outside must be street smart, work must work smart. Bonk also must bonk smart.

Don't ask ladies stupid question like.

Example: got make love a not, got these got that a not.
All these will make gal scare of you and even get blacklist by them.
Reason is because, if you so direct ask this type of question how they know you are serious customer or AV?

Some of them do not want to be so obvious so never state FJ in their ads.

So suggest to do some homework, read around to see if have any FJ FR or ask around bro that have try before.

If have FJ FR mean have, no need ask so much liao. FR give a rough guide because it will and may different from each individual. It depend on your performance too. We chiongster play a part on these too.

Pricing suggest to choose one that is within your budget.

So please be tactful about it. Don't later kanna blacklist then come here kpkb.
Old 21-01-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 17
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros

anyone tried 4580号 ViVi from audi TT site before? looks not bad
Old 21-01-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 15
Show Stopper has a brilliant futureShow Stopper has a brilliant futureShow Stopper has a brilliant futureShow Stopper has a brilliant futureShow Stopper has a brilliant futureShow Stopper has a brilliant futureShow Stopper has a brilliant futureShow Stopper has a brilliant futureShow Stopper has a brilliant futureShow Stopper has a brilliant futureShow Stopper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
some stables practice rotation of SIM cards. when a lady RTC, she will passed the SIM card to the next. den the new lady will change the nick & pic to her, but WC account still the same. hope this helps.
I asked her before about 2 weeks ago on why she used 女王殿下 and she replied me that she took over this wechat account from another person.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1