The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
applejeery

Old 09-01-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
IronThorHulk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Had an awesome Saturday morning with Elecher for housecall!
Even though I only have 3 hours of sleep previous nights, on sight of her at my gates, makes my blood flow with strength.

She is a true breed Malaysian Chinese young babe that you always wonder to have in your office. Kind of remind me of my Malaysian colleagues. My mind run wild when I saw her. Buay tahan, bring her to my room and French kiss her immediately. Superb GFE from her. Her soft morns just makes me hornier. Just can’t get enough of tasting her. Her mouth on my brother was quite good as well, I had to stop her, otherwise will have wasted my one shot. Lol.

Her pussy is tight, and I was in heaven and warm when my she rides me, just the right feel for a young virginal.

Overall, I love the experience and will definitely RTF if have the chance, please come back soon from Malaysia darling!

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10 (I love B cups, great ass)
Kissing: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
Old 09-01-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
coolguy2175 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy2175 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Hi bros

Met Elecher for FJ incall at 5 star hotel last week on a rainy evening.

I had met her twice before last month for BBBJ, leaving me wanting more.

We met at the hotel lobby and immediately got turn on by her looks instant hard on. We proceed to the room and after showering together we proceed to the main course. Having try her BBBJ before, I was looking forward to it very much, her tongue skills are really awesome good suction almost cannot hold back.

Seeing the window facing the main road, I suggested doing doggie against it, was easy to slip my dick inside her and almost cum , we then switch to missionary and her soft moans was really a turn on for me, unloaded my cum inside her easily. She is worth the price and high GFE feeling like bonking your colleague. Will definitely RTF soon.

Looks : 8/10
Boobs: B cup with pinkish nipples
BBBJ: 10/10 Awesome
FJ: 10/10 Her soft moans really turn me on plus some light smacking on my butt.
RTF : Definitely , high GFE feel
Old 14-01-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonehui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been following her and try to book her several time but canceled due to work.
Last mins appointment yesterday,

Looks - 9/10.
French - 9/10
BBBJ - 9/10
Overall - Fantastic!!!

She is new, Please take care of her.
我好想你 will RTF pretty soon.
Old 15-01-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud of

Seldom post FR, but here's my overdue one promised for her.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Soft and natural, not for boobs lover)
Body: 7/10 (slightly meaty, but nice shape and ass)
French: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 9/10
Effort: 10/10

Elecher is kind enough to accommodate to my last minute booking, and i spent a great time with her.
She gave a service oriented OL vibe, plus friendly and casual to speak with.
Eloquent in mandarin, and we could talk about anything under the sun.

She is wildly passionate and we spent great deal of time enjoying a cooling bathtub.
Erotic, sexy dressed to let my eye feast on.
Her touch are delicate, and took great care of me.
Her frenching is out of the world, and enjoyed the devotion she put into it.

On bed, she's accommodating to different positions and moan with our coordinating movements.
We tossed around savouring slow and fast alternating pumping with total enjoyment.
As she ride me, she gave it a good gentle tempo where she shake about and rotate where we connects.
She gave a world class bbbj, avoid possible teething and pleasantly build up your sensation, and a rare first strike to make me cim without much hj.
Overall, she might not have the best look, but a best GFE service everytime i thought back about it.

P.S: She gave me a reliving massage which took off the ache on my neck.

Do leave your nick when upz my rep, else i don't know who to return.
No minimum, but please don't use fake accounts.

Last edited by Kid1214; 15-01-2022 at 12:44 PM. Reason: post note on her extra massage service
Old 21-01-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 6
Elecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud of

��Special CNY theme from now till 26th January!! ��

- Tight slim fit Cheong Sam
- Sexy cosplay cheongsam

You can choose after confirmed booking ☺️ Limited period only! Don't miss it!!

***Open Final incall slot From 21/1 -26/1
(no check in &register required)
Text my tele ID kar01111 for advance booking ❤️

My reply will take sometime cause I have full time job, thanks for your understanding ����

Notice:
Hi guys! I'll be absent for a month starting from 27/1 to end of February… as I'm going back to Malaysia for CNY (like finally!) I'm Available till 26th Jan only . ❤️
Thank you also for your continuous support and I really appreciate all the kind people and help I recieved here.��
Old 22-01-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Elecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud of

- Sexy cosplay cheongsam

My reply will take sometime cause I have full time job, thanks for your understanding ����

Notice:
Hi guys! I'll be absent for a month starting from 27/1 to end of February… as I'm going back to Malaysia for CNY (like finally!) I'm Available till 26th Jan only . ❤️
Thank you also for your continuous support and I really appreciate all the kind people and help I recieved here.��
Old 22-01-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a short update here.....

Being a regular of Elecher , she let me try all her Cheongsam outfits , she put a lot of effort into this CNY theme. It's really sexy and turned me on.

(YMMV , idk if she will let you do that , cos other FLs charge a lot for repeated outfit change lols)

Most ppl only PM me and ask me 3 types of questions anyway:
1) Negatives - She still learning and it's fixed already , very smooth sailing , no more hotel logistics issues and long waits.
2) Pretty - Decently pretty , as other bros mentioned too
3) Worth it? - High GFE ,confirm worth it
Old 22-01-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

- Sexy cosplay cheongsam

Notice:

Last edited by Elecher; 22-01-2022 at 07:11 PM.
Old 23-01-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

- Sexy cosplay cheongsam

Notice:
Old 23-01-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

Shinshen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Elecher earlier, cute, sexy, and great attitude.
She asked to choose from 3 types of preferred outfit, from tight slim fit to sexy.
Chatted a bit from start to warm up and slowly moved into action. I think she adjusts based on different person, and was all out to please.
Very patient, never rush and warm.
Enjoyed the session very much and would love to meet her again once she is back.
Old 25-01-2022, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PieceOfMeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very sweet lady to be around with, great chats and greater love-making once in the mood. Service-oriented for sure, made even better with GFE. Looking forward to see her again.

Imho, she looks younger than she is too. Can easily pass off as a xmm poly student.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
picu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to behold

This girl has many great FRs, and truly I can see why. Won't be giving points here.

I had to change the time and she very kindly swapped it with another bro with no complaints at all. She looks sweet and pretty. She initiated small chat to let us be more comfortable with each other before initiating frenching. She's such a natural and things just flowed with no rush feel at all. Couldn't quite believe a sweet looking girl like her had such a back tattoo, and it actually earns more points for me. She probably provided the best GFE among all the rest I've met.

Overall, I would say she's my dream girl and will definitely find her again!

Please post: york
Next: -

If I accidentally left you out, or previously forgotten to return favour, do let me know!
Old 08-04-2022, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shuai ger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Met Sis Elecher earlier and here’s my FR:

Face: 9/10 (Exactly my type of girl, cute and lovely eyes!)
Boobs: 8/10 (Very nice to hold and grab and natural)
Body: 8.5/10 (Have to say just nice for me, nice to hold and have very soft skins)
Frenching: 10/10(I love lost of kissing and sis Elecher is able to accommodate well)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Not a fan of BBBJ, boy oh boy she really make me feel damn shiok, lots of sucking and licking, able to take my whole tool in)
GFE: 100/10 (This part is where she shines, she will make you feel very comfortable, like a GF, no commercial feel)
Effort: 8/10 (She really makes the effort to make me feel damn shiok, although i had trouble cumming, she does not hesitate to make me feel good by suggesting both hj/bj combo! This is really shiok)
CIM: 9/10 (Fully unloaded inside her mouth after the combo, with Frenching in between, fully take my load like a champion without complain)

Thank sis for making me feel so shiok
Will RTF for sure!
Old 10-04-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
FoalEagle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Had a rainy Sunday afternoon rendezvous and she did not disappoint.

Looks: 9/10 (my type for sure)
Assets: 9/10 (natural, pinkish nipple)
BBBJ: 9/10 (not a big fan of BBBJ, but sent me to paradise regardless)
French: 10/10 (this is where she excel)
FJ: 10/10 (superb, buay tahan)

Ele is service oriented, maximum effort to warm you up, and she totally made me feel special for the entire hour I was there. If I have the opportunity again, I will definitely find her. Please take care of her.
Old 11-04-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

kickass7474 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Met her for her BBBJ/CIM package
-Friendly and chatty
-Looks: Cute (wont reject)
-BBBJ/CIM: Hardworking 9/10- Guys that like long BJ should visit her.
RTF: Sure when I am available
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1