The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
how about hair salons? shenzhen used to have many hair salons cum sex shops
years ago.what happened to most of them now?
i say the chinese call it发廊 ,
hair salon on the outside ,but inside sex services offered usually go upstairs
LOL - you're right! What happened to these places??!!

Now that I think of it, there used to be these "pretend" hair salons all over the place - not only in China but even places like Kota Kinabalu. And I think that quite fancy places operating along the same lines (but perhaps not quite as obvious) still operate in places like HCMC.

Most likely these places were just too obvious and there probably was just too many citizen complaints about them. But yeah, I wonder if anybody knows if there are still places like these operating in China as I've not personally noticed them these days.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 05-12-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
agreed with you
just to let you know, even if you now on just a 15 days visa free in china,you can do as many u-turns you want either via zhuhai-macau or hong kong-zhenzhen meaning you can stay longer in china if that is what you want
unlike thailand where the authorities are now clamping down on tourists who do too many visa runs and deny entry, i know china immigration is more flexible on this
for your case as long as every 15 days you exit the china border , you can keep coming back in, and you do not even need to stay in macau or hong kong for 1 night, a few hours back and forth the border will do
as you know i am a regular at the china-mongolia border
i am very close to the china psb officers
their definition of not overstaying in china means you can just go to any border crossing in china,stamp out and then come back in
for example if you like vietnamese girls, you can always exit china via guangxi.puxiang vrossing, go to vietnam enjoy some pussy then cross back into guangxi china and enjoy china pussy
it is a win-win situation for you
Haha, I do know of this visa run thing. Of course I agree fully with u on that.

But my biggest problem is need to go back SG to win SGJ to spend rmb in China leh. Haha

No money no honey.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Most likely these places were just too obvious and there probably was just too many citizen complaints about them. But yeah, I wonder if anybody knows if there are still places like these operating in China as I've not personally noticed them these days.

SEAJ
Still some around everywhere in China, even in Beijing the political center where the law's the strictest but certainly less and less of them, thanks to President Xi'e crackdown on vices.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 06-12-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Haha, I do know of this visa run thing. Of course I agree fully with u on that.

But my biggest problem is need to go back SG to win SGJ to spend rmb in China leh. Haha

No money no honey.
now the singapore dollar also very low rate against chinese yuan
getting worse by the day
may never see it hit 1:5 AGAIN
gone are those days
1 dollar to 5.2 or 5.3
Old 06-12-2014, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
now the singapore dollar also very low rate against chinese yuan
getting worse by the day
may never see it hit 1:5 AGAIN
gone are those days
1 dollar to 5.2 or 5.3

The exchange rate did hit 5 & I did change at 1:4.99 this year. The exhange at the start of the year was 4.7++
Never say never
Old 06-12-2014, 08:12 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
The exchange rate did hit 5 & I did change at 1:4.99 this year. The exhange at the start of the year was 4.7++
Never say never
that was before the feb 2014 clampdown in dongguuan
now times have changed and xi jinping is the new chairman
Old 06-12-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
that was before the feb 2014 clampdown in dongguuan
now times have changed and xi jinping is the new chairman
The recent tide is due to the strong U.S. Dollar.
You would expect the rate rise of RMB to U.S. Dollars to be some how stabilized at around 6 since the Chinese bought the biggest stake of US debt... actually Xi had done a good job in not letting RMB rise too much
Old 06-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
The recent tide is due to the strong U.S. Dollar.
You would expect the rate rise of RMB to U.S. Dollars to be some how stabilized at around 6 since the Chinese bought the biggest stake of US debt... actually Xi had done a good job in not letting RMB rise too much
i understand xi has a beautiful wife so he do not need the company of dongguan hookers
seriously his anti vice sweep will increase the number of rape cases in china and
cause increase in crime rate in the guangdong area
i am not impressed
Old 06-12-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
even if ica let a ex white card girl come in
there will be 2 conditions
1)there must be a singaporean sponsor
2) HE OR SHE WILL HAVE TO PUT A 5000 DOLLARS NOT RMB security deposit
with ica
if the prc lady breaks any immigration laws again, the sponsor can kiss the 5000 dollars goodbye
bro you might as well go china visit her and bao her in shenzhen
Bro i checked liao ica security deposit is sgd 1k rmb 5k nia not sgd 5k lah...
http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=168
Old 06-12-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i understand xi has a beautiful wife so he do not need the company of dongguan hookers
seriously his anti vice sweep will increase the number of rape cases in china and
cause increase in crime rate in the guangdong area
i am not impressed
if xi jinping wife is more beautiful than dongguan Ktv girls then i rather not go dongguan ktv lol yihao ktv mami looks better his wife lah

Old 06-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
the scale of corruption within the china communist party is too large
click this link below to see this news ,heilongjiang chief corruption of 12 billion
rmb , http://news.qq.com/a/20141204/030949...12&ptlang=2052
The annual hit rate against party and government officials is well over 100,000 being caught.
We only hear of the high profile cases but many are dealt with very harshly at the lower levels. I know of 23 tax officials that were executed in six months for rorting the tax system by keeping back tax collected and trying to impose nonexistent taxes.
As in any society one can only try to minimise the problem and China has a long way to go to get to that stage.

Teltel
Old 06-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro i checked liao ica security deposit is sgd 1k rmb 5k nia not sgd 5k lah...
http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=168
anyway bro please do not trust any of these china girls esp those on tourist visa
i do not think it is worth your while to help sponsor her esp those ex white card
ones
so what even if she blowjobs you every night?
i know these china women will do anything to get the singapore visa approved
sleep with you,pay you some money, bj you etc
but end of the day if she overstays in singapore, or get caught by anti vice or take drugs etc , the singapore ICA will look for you the singaporean sponsor
i heard the singapore goverment has passed some new laws with enhanced punishment -increase of fines and jail term for sponsors of china girls who break the conditions of their spore visa
last year a total of 236 people were jailed in singapore for sham marriages between singaporean men and china women
Old 09-12-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
anyway bro please do not trust any of these china girls esp those on tourist visa
i do not think it is worth your while to help sponsor her esp those ex white card
ones
so what even if she blowjobs you every night?
i know these china women will do anything to get the singapore visa approved
sleep with you,pay you some money, bj you etc
but end of the day if she overstays in singapore, or get caught by anti vice or take drugs etc , the singapore ICA will look for you the singaporean sponsor
i heard the singapore goverment has passed some new laws with enhanced punishment -increase of fines and jail term for sponsors of china girls who break the conditions of their spore visa
last year a total of 236 people were jailed in singapore for sham marriages between singaporean men and china women
Ya..I agreed. Few months back I help sponsor a gal friend whom never been to Singapore & wanted to come tour here. I went through online applications & rejection as sponsor ( which is also my 1st time). I then went to ICA appeal a few times until I got her Visa approve....BUT

After approve, she go buy air ticket, come meet me once for diner & outing ... then SAYONARA (Bye). She then everyday busy with other friends (which I not aware of). Even the applicaton fees,which she said will pay me back also never. I never see her or contacted by her from tat day, but luckily, she did fly back.

For my case, she's a friend (working with a decent job previously in China, but resigned before travel to S'pore) & luckily she fly back!...however, what I trying to tell any guys whom want sponsor any gals, even if its just normal gal friend & those willing to provide U with extra service in return. Think carefully! once they are here, u have e obilgation to make sure she don't overstay or do illegal biz in S'pore. The gals don't understand S'pore law, or society, they can be thankful & offer u something in return, but many don't really understand e period allow to stay in Singapore. Esp. those easy going type of gal, whom really follow u to hotel, provide u free 'servce'...if they can do so...so can they use tat to make money!
Once they in trouble...U too are in deep shit

Jus to share, I have a friend go court, just because of he claim someone use he's SingPass, to sponsor a gal. Luckily end up only fine, but fine 4k...his record is blacklisted, ica sponsorship cannot get through..

Last edited by wolfman2012; 09-12-2014 at 08:02 AM.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Ya..I agreed. Few months back I help sponsor a gal friend whom never been to Singapore & wanted to come tour here. I went through online applications & rejection as sponsor ( which is also my 1st time). I then went to ICA appeal a few times until I got her Visa approve....BUT

type of gal, whom really follow u to hotel, provide u free 'servce'...if they can do so...so can they use tat to make money!
Once they in trouble...U too are in deep shit

Jus to share, I have a friend go court, just because of he claim someone use he's SingPass, to sponsor a gal. Luckily end up only fine, but fine 4k...his record is blacklisted, ica sponsorship cannot get through..

you can always get better service from those china wls who have never been to malaysia and singapore and are keen to go
these type sure give you good service since they need your help to get the visa
those who have plyed their trade in singapore and malaysia before usually not so good service because they will have a regular base of suckers flying from malaysia and singapore to visit/GIVE Them money so they have more choices
i know of a ex pdmm in dongbei who was deported from singapore in 2012
until now she still have 3 old uncles from singapore flying to dongbei every few months to visit her for sex and they pay generously since they have retirement money
the older they are the more they know how to trap men esp old men retired with lots of spare cash to throw around
Old 09-12-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Singapore Visa

Want to go holiday or screw PRC girl just head to Thailand 3D/2N free and easy tour.
Hotel and shopping cheap cheap.

Hassle free on visa issues and peace of mind.
ICA matters better don't play play.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1