The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
How much can you offer her? $1000 or $2000? Now Anna also don’t offer FJ already. Which means those who fuck her before tuakang? I would say ML’s service is not consistent. You need to ask fellow samsters (in fact better if your real friends are cheongsters) then compare notes.

When I started off, Melody only offered me HJ. Thanks to someone who told me how to unlock that amazing services. After that I teach 2-3 bros who managed to unlock her as well. I think every ML got their soft spot. Everyone has a price to pay else they won’t even provide HJ to begin with

Bro, please cheong with an open mind. Lol! You are the first immigrant to step into Singapore or the first employee to be in the company (as the longest serving dude) doesn’t means you will enjoy all the fruits. Haha! Nothing such as first come first serve.

Anyway, let’s talk about other girls la. Too many supporters, have to be tactical
Need to pm you to teach me the skills to unlock Melody already shifu !
Old 05-05-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
FrancisTjoa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrancisTjoa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Near UOB, chanced upon a small set up - a OWO half shop that does facial but offer massage as well. Not curtains but small cubicles with proper massage beds. The MILF (matured and pleasant looking with smooth skin and B+ boobies) is quite good at massaging; proper and able to loosen my stiff and tired body after a game of tennis. No $88 BS, no buy package etc; just standard per hour charge and plus plus .....Had a very enjoyable and happy session.
Old 05-05-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 12
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold
Can pm to share the contact bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
so a few days ago, i recently went to try after finding this particular girl i added on michat, she is located at a condo, she has another partner which looks delicious but i got no contact of that partner.

so after chatting fast hand fast leg book her, directed me to her condo, not hard to find btw, for those driving might need to find someplace to park, as i did not drive that day to prevent my OC suspicion.

after i entered and went up, her door is alr opened with her hand directing me in, i guess she doesnt want her neighbour to see. there are actually quite a lot of ppl staying along her unit as i see alot of slippers outside.

went in greeted her, realized she is abit 20% discount from her pic, but still quite legit, wearing a sexy black mini dress with no bra inside, so i know hoseh liao. asked me if i wanted to bath first, i thought got bath w me but dont have so nvm.
the toilet alot of soap for u to choose, even got mouth wash i guess is for her lol, but lets not go into detail for that.

came out of the bathroom, proceed to lie on bed as she alr sitting there waiting, like give me a CFM face, she went to signal to her partner which i assume is outside or another room servicing someone at that time, went to lock the door of the room. then she ask me lie flat down, and slowly rub for a 5mins (the massage is non-existant btw), before teasing u everywhere and hugging u from back asking u what service u want.

there is 2 package, 110 with 2hj, or bj/ or u can choose to take 150 with full service.
i tried her 110 package first to see how good she really is before dipping in the next time.
im amazed at her thing, she proceed to tease u from ur chest all the way south, to even playing wiht ur balls, and using her tongue like a mop, going down to ur thighs and up down. was definitely heavenly feeling.
oh did i mentioned she actually pull down her dress so i can play with her big boobs, felt natural to me, not sure if B or C, felt like C to me.
so she proceed to devour my hard rod up and down so furiously, like a hardwoking dyson sucker, which felt great while i get to play with her boobies.
i took quite some time to finish so she does take a few moment to catch a breath before sucking it again and again, lol
eventually i finished and i think she is a pro, she know it and managed to catch it with her hands, then smile at me. she clean me up and proceed to use the mouth wash i saw earlier in the toilet, and then i wash up, and left a happy man.
before i left, i saw her partner sitting in living room, looks delicious from far too. thinking how can i approach her or ask for tarma which i not sure if she offers it lol.

hope you guys like my humble FR as i rarely does FR like this. the last time i did FR, i was zap for being truthful which i really hesitated to write FR since then lol.

i will not hesitate to share with reputable bros and bros who shared contact with me before in the past.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
addict981 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rxxxxx spa very open . Coffee shop with high volume traffic beside it. Wanted to visit the spa also scare wait see by friends
Old 06-05-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict981 View Post
Rxxxxx spa very open . Coffee shop with high volume traffic beside it. Wanted to visit the spa also scare wait see by friends
yes bro, bus stop infront too & coffee got uncles sitting & see me go in Rxxxx
Old 06-05-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
yes bro, bus stop infront too & coffee got uncles sitting & see me go in Rxxxx
the aromatherapy oil they use is very strong and very seducing.. makes you wana go in
Old 06-05-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
the aromatherapy oil they use is very strong and very seducing.. makes you wana go in
still need to go there by foot once come out from upp thomson exit
Old 06-05-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
still need to go there by foot once come out from upp thomson exit
walk more to prevent diabetes is good
Old 06-05-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
walk more to prevent diabetes is good
bro, finished hj leg tire to walk
Old 06-05-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
crabbbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

need to take 88 for special? i tried when they were at BT...take normal or 88 oso no gq pop...only once when i asked then the ml offered...
Old 07-05-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster (M)

went to Osxxx Spa & ask for Hxbx as see photo very swee hope same pretty as S.H.E Hebe but disappointed, totally out... massage so-so..

any bro try Lxnx Spa ?
Old 07-05-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 9
jacksontang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjacksontang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried the OWO half shop as intro by a fellow bro. Place is small but cozy with nice ambience. Cubicles are proper partitioned set up. ML is an MILF, pleasant looking enough. She wore a quite translucent blouse and can see her black half cup bra and part of her boobies. Massage is proper type and she told me that she is properly trained and had been in this trade for many years. Very relaxing and I extended another half an hour. Flipped over with another 15 mins to go and then; ... well, I left a happy man. Thanks bro.
Old 08-05-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Flyingman2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
went to Osxxx Spa & ask for Hxbx as see photo very swee hope same pretty as S.H.E Hebe but disappointed, totally out... massage so-so..

any bro try Lxnx Spa ?
I think she not bad leh. Massage with her 2 years liao. Her teasing from start until end. Still look syt
Old 09-05-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingman2 View Post
I think she not bad leh. Massage with her 2 years liao. Her teasing from start until end. Still look syt
Bro, you mean HxBx? no le.. still open 10% of the door to let people see
Old 09-05-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

The door is their management way of indirectly trying to force customer to take up 88. . .

This is the part that I dont like.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1