The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchevy View Post
not bad la sometime must enter rear door la.... is ok cause wife and mistress cannot enter so try CV sure can hahah......
Haha , power la bro

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Everything has changed! Fuck that!

*NOTICE : Not available to exchange points.
Old 20-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future

Totally agree!!! Tracy's like the only LB who's titties are so f@@king real that her f@@king nipples actually hardened when I f@@king suck it.

See who fast hand fast leg be Tracy's first f@@king client tonite!
Old 20-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

Btw any bros got angel ctc to pm me ? Thanks in advance

Old 20-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcap View Post
Btw any bros got angel ctc to pm me ? Thanks in advance
wha die die need angel contact ah....... never give up good man cheong all the way and shoot right in....enjoy
Old 20-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bazazza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Siao liao... ci pai siao liao... lim pei buay tahan liao... die die tonite must go hunt down this hot tattoo Tracy! Siang got Tracy's contact bo, kam siah!
Old 20-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchevy View Post
wha die die need angel contact ah....... never give up good man cheong all the way and shoot right in....enjoy
Haha , you have a not ? Nodody seems to wanna share her ctc . . Anyone ? ? Bro join me la . . We can share for a triple GB . Whahah

Old 20-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
tks bro TLover at last i tried tracy bj....i onli can say tat her service is 'EXCELLENT,WORTH IT, BEST...she realli ve models looks n her dressin is 1 of e best which i realli agreed wif my frend..wif her tattoos some might tink she is veri fiece...but she is NOT!...she realli can make me ''song" till heaven..her bj is super fantastic!!!!she lick me slowly n i can say her tongue is veri powerful....she realli veri patient..not rushing n i feel veri comfortable n no pressure at all.coz i aready reach 2 e top n her breast is damn soft n nice 2 grab...feel so real...i realli cant tahan her bj n jus 2 let it out...omg..i tink she worth more...i cant wait 2 c my goddess(tracy)again..i tink 2nite i will go cv again..i dun mind spent more tis time 4 her service.

wat a wonderful monday nite
Glad you enjoy her services. Sharing is caring...Good things must share with Bros mah.
Old 20-01-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kelvin_ww is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros can share tracy's ctc?? Wad time do they start operating anyway?
Old 21-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

TLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
tks bro TLover at last i tried tracy bj....i onli can say tat her service is 'EXCELLENT,WORTH IT, BEST...she realli ve models looks n her dressin is 1 of e best which i realli agreed wif my frend..wif her tattoos some might tink she is veri fiece...but she is NOT!...she realli can make me ''song" till heaven..her bj is super fantastic!!!!she lick me slowly n i can say her tongue is veri powerful....she realli veri patient..not rushing n i feel veri comfortable n no pressure at all.coz i aready reach 2 e top n her breast is damn soft n nice 2 grab...feel so real...i realli cant tahan her bj n jus 2 let it out...omg..i tink she worth more...i cant wait 2 c my goddess(tracy)again..i tink 2nite i will go cv again..i dun mind spent more tis time 4 her service.

wat a wonderful monday nite
Just came back from CV. Saw Tracy so mai tu leow. Took her time and no rush. Now I can sleep well...
Old 21-01-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

WhoElse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hear say that Xue er last time tape her ex-bf blow job for her and threaten him with that. Is it true? One of my friend know the guy thats why I'm curious if he is saying the truth.
Old 21-01-2009, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 20
Desert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant future

Tonite saw many sistas around..maybe about 6 or 7....n also the patrol car
So bros going there, juz be careful..
Old 21-01-2009, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jamesjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa keep reading about u guys going to CV brings back old times(2 years ago). Just came back from oversea posting. Now "car-less" so cannot go CV and too far. One advice, better do it in car bros. Public areas hv ppl take VDOs. Careful. Actually it would be great to meet bros of similar interest just to share n makan maybe in CV too. PM if interested. Cheers
Old 21-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nickyeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went down last night to release. not many ppl around so saw alot of sistas standing by the roadside. saw this chio and long legged sista and ask her to hop in. found out her name is Roxy. drove to a nice quiet spot where we can see the plane fly by and she got down to gimme a bj.

nice bj with lots of slurping sound and tongue action. her skin is very smooth and her boobs are nicely proportioned. took me awhile to cum but no complains from her.

would sincerely like to recommend her service to all bros. according to her, she works everyday except saturday due to too many ppl. who knows, she might be reading this post as she told me she is an avid internet user who spends her free time mostly on the net.

right Roxy???
Old 21-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow so many positive posts about Tracy, i'm gonna try her on my next visit.
besides her tattoo, any other way to recognise her? race etc? thanks
Old 21-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sunkistorange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro profane, can i hve angel's no as well? try pming you a few times bt your mailbox always full
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1