The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
Air-conditioned jeepney from DMIA to Jollibees at Main Gate is now PHP 50 per person (instead of PHP 30 as reported elsewhere).
The DMIA shuttle has all along been 50p since it started operations.

Vikings is a Korean owned bar...... you can see the owner in Atlantis sometimes throwing down pesos from the 3rd floor. A pot bellied mid 50s guy who look more like a Chinese than a Korean.
Old 16-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post
The DMIA shuttle has all along been 50p since it started operations.
50p was the price for trip to Dau. 30p to Main Gate. That's the original price when service was launched. But knowing filipino business practise, the drivers assumed that all trips were to Dau.

I been paying 50p all the time, though I did hint that price list stated 30p to Main Gate in the beginning. Anyway, no big deal. Still my best option out of DMIA.
Old 16-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NinBKK View Post
Just returned home this evening... This probably will be my last trip to AC.

IMHO...
1. Girls there are getting smarter and more demanding these days compared to late last year.
2. Seeing more runners than before (both my buddies and myself encountered).

Wonder if Cebu is having the same story and is it worth going for a try
Bro, care to share the runners from which bar? Sometimes it could be the bar culture. Thanks.
Old 17-02-2013, 06:01 AM
Samster

ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Walking along Fields towards Mcarthur Highway, I thought it be good to show some photos of scenes from Viking towards Mcdonalds on Fields Avenue.

Viking Bar Frontage

New Korean Seafood Restaurant selling live seafood.

Korean Bar besides Cambodia. Gangnam Style Bar

Bars in the alley where we ate Fish n Chips at Frying Fish

Old 17-02-2013, 06:08 AM
Samster

Walking along Fields towards Mcarthur Highway, I thought it be good to show some photos of scenes from Viking towards Mcdonalds on Fields Avenue. (More Pics)

Advert sign outside Golden Nile to give you an idea of salaries

Facade of Hideout Eatery, Dragons Den and Club Asia

Hollywood Bar and Texas Bar besides Bangkok Hotel

Mcdonalds and end of Fields Avenue

Old 17-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Thks Ziebart for helping me book some air tickets due to my CC account having some problem of not receiving any texts of Authetication code to my Phils no. while roaming in GZ this time. ( Had suceeded a few months back)
Call the bank but bank say Authentication code has been sent.
Any bros having same problem?
Hope it's temp telecom problem else quite a hindrance for my plans for 2014.

0.6 Phils, 0.35 GZ, residency shaping up.

5 days to land in AC, think our dates doesn't overlap this round but i m pretty sure we'll meet next month.
Quite nice to hv some girls texting me on Valentine's day, working on websites before my trip.

Last edited by datou; 18-02-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Old 17-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, back from my trip from ac and subic, manage to meet gem08 and Jimfairy
Old 17-02-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Yo bro hayhay... Gem08 n I still need to wait for few more hrs b4 reaching sg lol.. Anyway nice meeting u n Thxs for bring me to so many different clubs..
Old 17-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Yo bro hayhay... Gem08 n I still need to wait for few more hrs b4 reaching sg lol.. Anyway nice meeting u n Thxs for bring me to so many different clubs..
No problem, see we can meet again in 22-26 may in ac? Or I singapore
Old 17-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
wah...me oso wan to go...
me so far only booked aug and nov...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 17-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Situation Report on going to DMIA by jeepney:

For avoidance of doubt, there is no more (small) jeepney terminal on the same side as Jolibee Main Gate. Instead go to the main jeepney terminal opposite Jolibee. Find 'Route 1' - it has a stop called 'Passenger Terminal', which is the one you want for DMIA.

I was at the Route 1 queue at this terminal at 4 am sharp this morning, to catch the 6:10 am AirAsia flight back to Singapore. You can either bao the whole jeepney for PHP 250 and leave immediately, or wait till at least 3 more pax show up, in which case 4 pax total will pay PHP 65 each to make up the amount of PHP 250 for the whole jeepney.

Take note for an airport that calls itself 'international', DMIA is appaling. You have to queue outside to get into the building, then queue to check in, queue to pay the terminal fee, queue to clear immigration, then clear another security screening where the kuya searching you is as interested in your Singapore Dollars than whether or not you pose a security risk.

Happy travels!

Last edited by Singkieu; 17-02-2013 at 11:22 PM.
Old 17-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
Take note for an airport that calls itself 'international', DMIA is appaling. You have to queue outside to get into the building, then queue to check in, queue to pay the terminal fee, queue to clear immigration, then clear another security screening where the kuya searching you is as interested in your Singapore Dollars then whether or not you pose a security risk.
!
You must have bought your ticket longtime ago..... all new fares for International flights now are supposed to have the terminal departure tax included in the fare...... so that should be one less queue for you.
Old 18-02-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
You must have bought your ticket longtime ago..... all new fares for International flights now are supposed to have the terminal departure tax included in the fare...... so that should be one less queue for you.
The Directive to the airlines is to include the tax into the ticket price but this is the PI...... not many airlines are following the Directive issued.
Old 18-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
No. these bars are closer to Subic as its just outside of Subic. Olongapo is about 10k away further east.

Freez
Calapandan bars? Never heard of them
The correct term is Calapadayan bars as they fall into the jurisdiction of the Calapadayan Barangay. They are located to the west side of Olongapo.

From Barrio Barreto.... you go towards the direction of Baloy beach and at the junction (left turn to proceed to Baloy beach) just proceed straight along the National highway.... 10mins away by jeepney you will come to a small town along this highway. This is Calapandayan.... however if you happen to see the Keppel Shipyard Training Centre then you have overshot the place and need to backtrack. The bars that are happening are mainly those patronised by the locals. There are a few foreign owned bars..... these are just normal pubs.
Calapadayan bars have their doors closed at all times as what goes on inside is hidden from public view.
Old 18-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
did u have fun bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1