The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
U go in, they give u a locker key and then from there u can go jacuzzi, steam room or tv room to relax or u can also eat something there then when gal ready to parade. U can go and view can choose

Of course not naked la. Different from china, in terms of cost and operation.
I read that they offer b2b 半邪。 True? Thanks
Old 05-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukou View Post
B2b have, usually will do. But what 半邪? Don't understand and don't know how to read. My chinese sei bei jialat

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-09-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tanakagrace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls do not choose 767.. its a total waste of time..
i rather DIY .... haiz
Old 06-09-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dropped by VIP again this evening...... seems like business is back to normal with 60+ ladies in stock. Downside is customers not enough to feed the ladies

It was slow and quiet in the afternoon and the crowd only started coming in after 6pm..... but many look see only and not punting the ladies..... but I dun blame them as the quality of this batch is not so good and no SYTs available. Observed a few bros sat through several parades and went off without picking any lady.

While I was downstairs on the 3rd level corridor..... I saw a lady hunched on a bench and she looked sick/tired. After talking with her found out she just arrived couple of days ago..... she had gone back to Vietnam 2 weeks ago due to her home kenna destroyed by the Typhoon and used up all her money for the repairs. She claimed she has not eaten since morning because she has no money on her and she did not get any tips from her customers today..... so she's hungry and feeling weak..... since it was oredi 6.30pm I told her to get some makan from the canteen but she declined saying the boss do not allow them to eat from there and they have to buy their own food. So I ordered some food from the kopitiam downstairs and told her to go collect when it's ready.

With the large number of arrivals these past few days and not so many customers...... I think many of their ladies have similar problems and maybe that's why I see a lot of unhappy faces amongst the ladies.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
SiamVietHanguk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited VIP Spa again yesterday, not much crowd at 10.30pm, many ladies to choose.

My FR for VIP SPA ( September )

No. 504 ( VN )

-

Looks : 9/10 ( Pretty )
Body : 7/10 ( Average )
Boobs: ' B ' ( Small )
B2B: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10

Very pretty looking, still quite new and trying her best.

While waiting for my friend, was greeted by 782, told me to patronize her if I come again, saw many bros asking for her but captain told them that she was fully booked. Got to know someone booked her overnight. A lady in blue dress with really big racks caught my attention also, never seen her before, gonna try her the next visit.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Piakk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros encounter 1st time visit and they dont allow us to go in? Told me maintence but i still see others going in...
Old 06-09-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
franciteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukou View Post
This is a “满” 邪 place, but you can always request for 半邪 with the girls in the room,the girls will be more than happy to take that...as you will still pay the full regular rate
Old 06-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrSoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share on my experience few weeks back on following numbers (750,599 & 267) basically they are pretty, body slim, small boobs except for no.750, service SOP, FJ normal, gfe absolutely zero, no kissing or licking allow. Lastly, throughout the session none of them smile.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Rm68 is only if you eat there or use their facilities..... I have never been asked to pay if I just go to mirror the girls and never use their facilities.
Sorry. Confused. Bear with me.

At which point tell them just only want to view mirror and choose girls not using facilities / eat ?

But still got to take the locker key ?

Can't just bring belongings to room ? Room has individual shower / bathroom ?
A/C in room can be controlled ?
Old 06-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nothing to make a fuss about

Only 2 service, normal and waterbed

Normal if i am not wrong is 228rm

Water bed is 258rm

2nd shot onward is 188rm.
Are all the girls trained in waterbed ? Any difference in service or just the bed only different ?
Old 06-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piakk View Post
Any bros encounter 1st time visit and they dont allow us to go in? Told me maintence but i still see others going in...
If they have never seen you before and you have the umpai cutting
Old 07-09-2017, 08:39 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908 View Post
Are all the girls trained in waterbed ? Any difference in service or just the bed only different ?
Not sure is it all train, you want waterbed. Tell the captain, they will recommand which one have waterbed during the mirrorring session

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 07-09-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kagawa111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one try 316 before
Old 08-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Quote:
[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告
VIP Spa No:268
Thanks for the fr. Tried her n she is as friendly as yoiu said. Want to up you but forgot how to..
Old 08-09-2017, 09:26 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
Thanks for the fr. Tried her n she is as friendly as yoiu said. Want to up you but forgot how to..
Hahaha, you are welcome.

Just upped you.

Go to any of my last post, top right side have a weighting scale.

Click i approve, leave your comment. That all.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread