The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 17
fax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgt View Post
anyone tried lily from 185? heard from my friend quite good ..
i dont mind to try, how old is she? and how much the damage?
Old 24-05-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
blackgt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fax88 View Post
not sure myself and thus checking out for feedback here 🤔
Old 24-05-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
blackgt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fax88 View Post
i also no clue thats why checking out here
Old 24-05-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Recently, tried D**D**, probably from the same joint as Baby. Same charge 50+120. Massage for about 10-15 min, then pop up the question. Felt a bit of rush. Don't think I will visit again.
Tried once in the area before and sounds like the one I’ve tried before previously. In and out of the place under 20min, don’t really like to eat fastfood in this area.
Old 24-05-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Standard rate should be 150 all in..

There are many other rates I have personally encountered and repeated and they range between 160-200 all in. IMHO, I think I really depends on one cash outlay tolerance but us coupled with service expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
I went to 139 Upper payar lebar. 2 viet ladies. One look slim and quite OK but the one who attended me is rather fleshy. Massage was good. 50 standard.

But quoted 150 for all in. Never mind. Even HJ is 50 without roaming. 100 for CBj with roaming. I not interested so any bros who is keen can try. Carrot shop

So many places I went 150 inclusive massage. 100 or 120 also plenty without massage.
Old 24-05-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
Time for me to contribute, sorry if this is a belated FR.

Went to recce this stretch couple weeks back, went into the joint that was mentioned quite frequently here, anyway went in, only one girl manning the counter, looks pretty good, foxy in a mature lian kinda way, took her and went into the cubicle. Found out she's Vietnamese, been here for awhile.

Massage: She got skillz in this dept, not the piano playing type for sure 7/10
Personality: Chatty, nice person to talk to. 8/10
Body: Shapely, brown sugar skin, dyed golden hair, nice titties

After the massage is done, she proceeded to pop the question. Asked her what she do, she replied: "Everything." I went for the full package.

She stripped to reveal a pair of b cup knockers; expected more from the way she dressed, but still a fine pair nontheless.

Foreplay: Great with heavy concentration on my nipples, she seemed to know I was sensitive in that area and she alternated between that and catbath along the rest of the body. 9/10

BBBJ: This was where she excels. She doesn't just put your rod into her mouth, she slideds it up and down along the sides with her flickering tongue and alternates with engulfing it in her mouth. Fine effort there. 8.5/10

FJ: Nothing to shout about to be honest, but I was so turned on by now I could have fucked a paper cutout and still cum. but very accomodating and we did a total of 3 positions, both of us sitting, doggie and finished off in missionary. 6.5/10

Overall: A good fuck imho in this dry climate and will definitely go for more.
Second level?
Old 24-05-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Tried FF, LL, Axxa in 185 , rates all is about 150-200 for full package exclude entry fee. Any other Gems to intro? Saw a few others one very fair with nice large boobs and the another one short hair with slutty face and large boobs but both dont know the names. Has anyone tried and to intro? Can pm me. Cose since already paying premium....
Old 24-05-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Unityrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try the Milf that do JG at 175?
Old 24-05-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Second level?
+10 for exchange
Old 24-05-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by engine View Post
Tried FF, LL, Axxa in 185 , rates all is about 150-200 for full package exclude entry fee. Any other Gems to intro? Saw a few others one very fair with nice large boobs and the another one short hair with slutty face and large boobs but both dont know the names. Has anyone tried and to intro? Can pm me. Cose since already paying premium....
Prince Devitt +51
Old 24-05-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 4
Oppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant future

My first FR for a ML at upper paya lebar road.

Damage is standard price there.
Been her regular for quite some time as i am into huge boobs and plus sized.

Massage is hard and relaxing.
After massage, turn around for some b2b action. And start kissing neck and ears as she carress my didi. Proceed to suck and fondle her 4kg G cups.

Start out with cowgirl on top with her boobs smacking my face and after awhile, get up and push her to missionary position and continue pumping her and motorboat her boobs. Switch position to doggy and pump while slapping her round ass. Her skin is also really smooth and just love gliding my hands along her thighs while doggy. Usually finish off with boobjob between her cleavage and sk2 for jav experience.

Face : 7/10 cute to me, early 30's
Body : 8/10 (my type, slightly bbw, bah bah with slight tummy. But the fatass and huge neh neh negates all of that)
Service : 8/10

Damage on the pricey side definitely. More for boobs and bbw lovers.
Old 25-05-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Icecream123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this b*b* at D spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppailover13 View Post

After massage, turn around for some b2b action. And start kissing neck and ears as she carress my didi. Proceed to suck and fondle her 4kg G cups.

Start out with cowgirl on top with her boobs smacking my face and after awhile, get up and push her to missionary position and continue pumping her and motorboat her boobs. Switch position to doggy and pump while slapping her round ass. Her skin is also really smooth and just love gliding my hands along her thighs while doggy. Usually finish off with boobjob between her cleavage and sk2 for jav experience.

Body : 8/10 (my type, slightly bbw, bah bah with slight tummy. But the fatass and huge neh neh negates all of that)

Old 25-05-2021, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecream123456 View Post
Is this b*b* at D spa?
i think so too.
Old 25-05-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 17
fax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppailover13 View Post

bro, care to share her name n work place! thank
Old 25-05-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
i think so too.
hi bro,can pm the contact of this ml contact n shop. Wish to try her.....thank n up ur points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1