The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Short story after my graduation

I started to find jobs again before the money that Jerry gave me depletes. After weeks of finding, I manage to found a sales job, although the pay wasn't high but still is a job for me.

The first week was to introduce the company environment and started contacting potential buyers. After three weeks, I felt pressure as I was not doing well in my sales, and was pressured by my supervisor to get more sales.

My seniors were too busy with their own sales to guide me along. I was stressed by the working environment and decided to quite and my supervisor allow me to quit without serving notice as he knew that I am not suitable to this job and no harm for me to leave immediately

I was depressed and didn't know what to say. I was walking down the empty street as everyone is busy working while I am walking down the street, jobless.

I took out my phone and scroll through my WhatsApp, saw Jolene message... I hesitated and decided to call her.

After talking to her on my situation, she asked me if I want to come back to join her?

I hesitated
Old 30-09-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Before i made my decision, one of my client call me and ask he wanted to know more about the product that I was selling but i told him that I am not selling the product any more as i have left the job.

The client was shocked and he told me that I am pretty good in selling the product, it was a pity for him that he would need to find another sales person to purchase this product.

i was restless, disappointed and sit in the cafe alone because if i didnt resign, i might have gotten this deal, at least i can push myself for a few more months.

with that I told Jolene that I am in.

She told me that if i would like to take on other nationality?

I asked the nationality and was given from India, there is one guy interested in me previously but i rejected without knowing more information.

I was hesitant to go with it but the price he pay is indeed quite high. with that I took it.

Jolene forward me the address and asked me to go down this evening to meet the guy.

I agreed.

I message my mum that I will be on OT today and will not be coming home till my job has complete.

around 7pm, i reached the guy's place, i was nervous and he came out and bring me in. he looks like in this 40s, working in finance industry. While on the lift, he was touching my butt and we kissed each other when the lift door closed.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Our kisses are non-stop and we head straight to his house and we were still frenching then.

when we went into the house, he strip my clothes off and left me naked and his hand were touching my boobs and pussy. I actually felt great being touched like this as my bf would not touch me this since even heavy petting is not allow in his dictionary before marriage.

i was thirst for sex, and i knew it when my body react to his action. i went into his pants and touch his erected dick and proceed to give his dick a rub. his dick was really long and big and this is the first time i have encountered a real Indian nationality. never would i have thought that I will have sex with an Indian.

he really squeeze by boobs hard and I help him to strip off his pants.
Old 30-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessitan94 View Post
Our kisses are non-stop and we head straight to his house and we were still frenching then.

when we went into the house, he strip my clothes off and left me naked and his hand were touching my boobs and pussy. I actually felt great being touched like this as my bf would not touch me this since even heavy petting is not allow in his dictionary before marriage.

i was thirst for sex, and i knew it when my body react to his action. i went into his pants and touch his erected dick and proceed to give his dick a rub. his dick was really long and big and this is the first time i have encountered a real Indian nationality. never would i have thought that I will have sex with an Indian.

he really squeeze by boobs hard and I help him to strip off his pants.
Indian can give you a great fuck
Old 30-09-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 5
BuddingSpring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting! Camping for more updates!
Old 30-09-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice juicy updates here, more please.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

After stripping him off,no saw his black hard dick standing firm at me. He then push me down and ask me to suck his dick

I obliged and suck his black cock. It was really big and long as I suck I nearly choke myself

But as I suck, I got used to it and kept sucking his cock and look at his satisfied expression. After bbbj for 5 mins, I can sense that he is cumming. I took up the speed and he cum inside my mouth.

He though that I am going to spit out and he went to take the tissue but instead, I swallow

He was shocked when he saw me swallow.

Me: that's was big and nice.

After hearing this, his expression was quite funny as this is the first time he heard a Chinese lady praise him. Usually they will just get it done quickly and fell dirty sucking his dick.

I don't know what got into me but I was horny after bj him.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He though that I am going to spit out and he went to take the tissue but instead, I swallow

Wow! Good girl. It is always extremely arousing when a girl swallows without being asked and especially if she smacks her lips and runs her tongue to lick up every last drop....

TS will be a huge success and richly rewarded if she continues to provide such great services!
Old 08-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 5
BuddingSpring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice steamy encounter TS! Let me know if you are still looking for SDs, would be glad to engage your 1st class services
Old 08-10-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping....
Old 08-10-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Jackika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, please continue
Old 08-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
After stripping him off,no saw his black hard dick standing firm at me. He then push me down and ask me to suck his dick

I obliged and suck his black cock. It was really big and long as I suck I nearly choke myself

But as I suck, I got used to it and kept sucking his cock and look at his satisfied expression. After bbbj for 5 mins, I can sense that he is cumming. I took up the speed and he cum inside my mouth.

After hearing this, his expression was quite funny as this is the first time he heard a Chinese lady praise him. Usually they will just get it done quickly and fell dirty sucking his dick.

So now you know Indian cock taste real good
Old 08-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
borget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story..
Old 08-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
So nice to know that sis cim and swallowed, too bad no chance for me so far.

Can I have more juicy updates, cheers!
Old 08-10-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Rodalph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please post more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1