The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

Todays news say more restrictions for FWs after CB.
They cannot go out on rest day, need to go back dormitory after work, only get 2h torun errands outside, etc.
How they fuck & release siol?
Worse than army .....
Old 31-05-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
They cannot go out on rest day, need to go back dormitory after work, only get 2h torun errands outside, etc.
Worse than army .....
bro... that situation is jialat... but they more restrictions mean we more safer... bo pian..

90 min liao... score 0-0.. got open goal can shoot to hit bar... covid counter attack and score goal.. sibei kelong...
Old 31-05-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Worse than army .....
Govt has always considered all of us as sexless production units. And they wonder why birth rate is so low.

Maids, FW all have no sex needs ok, only need to work, eat, sleep, earn and send money home. Look at the arrangement mooted for healthy FW now, is like prison - with few hours at "recreation" centre. Can assume it won't employ those jobless WL at GL

All of us are going this direction, not only FW. Work at home or can go back to office, after work go straight home. Govt says this is enough for you, don't require anything else.
Old 31-05-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

Two sugar dating services operating in Singapore – SeekingArrangement (SA) and Sugarbook – said they had seen an up-tick in sign-ups since the country began implementing its safe-distancing and circuit breaker measures.

SeekingArrangement claims it saw a 16 per cent increase in sign-ups in the week after the circuit breaker began on 7 April and a 49 per cent spike in the second week.

Globally, the site has seen a 74 per cent increase in sign-ups, according to SA spokesperson Kimberly De La Cruz. She attributed the rise to the fact that online dating platforms are the “only way to meet new people” with the pandemic going on.

She noted that lockdowns around the world had slowed the pace of dating, with sugar parties actually getting to know each other before rushing into a relationship.
----------------

Technical recession hit RLD in a hard way. On line date is never making alot of $. This news is fake. FLs jump into the waters, a term of sex workers. No sex no $. So called sugar daddy worry over $ cannot worth to maintain mistress. A good sign. These "babes" reduce pricings and we get to fuck high class FLs.

Actually, 10 yrs ago ex GL Malaysian WLs migrated to PT brothels, many brothers saw this allreally. And I wrote here yrs ago, ext Violet said she used to call $150 downgrade to PT. $50 only.

This 50 yrs the catch is secure jobs and biz. We do fine we enjoy beautifully girls. Of course dont get hit by Wuhan virus. Thats the most difficult part.
Old 31-05-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Govt has always considered all of us as sexless production units. And they wonder why birth rate is so low.

Maids, FW all have no sex needs ok, only need to work, eat, sleep, earn and send money home. Look at the arrangement mooted for healthy FW now, is like prison - with few hours at "recreation" centre. Can assume it won't employ those jobless WL at GL

All of us are going this direction, not only FW. Work at home or can go back to office, after work go straight home. Govt says this is enough for you, don't require anything else.
Agree! All of us are living in a makeshift prison!

The way they put restrictions on FWd are bloody shameful!
Old 31-05-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Two sugar dating services operating in Singapore – SeekingArrangement (SA) and Sugarbook – said they had seen an up-tick in sign-ups since the country began implementing its safe-distancing and circuit breaker measures.

SeekingArrangement claims it saw a 16 per cent increase in sign-ups in the week after the circuit breaker began on 7 April and a 49 per cent spike in the second week.

Globally, the site has seen a 74 per cent increase in sign-ups, according to SA spokesperson Kimberly De La Cruz. She attributed the rise to the fact that online dating platforms are the “only way to meet new people” with the pandemic going on.

She noted that lockdowns around the world had slowed the pace of dating, with sugar parties actually getting to know each other before rushing into a relationship.
----------------

Technical recession hit RLD in a hard way. On line date is never making alot of $. This news is fake. FLs jump into the waters, a term of sex workers. No sex no $. So called sugar daddy worry over $ cannot worth to maintain mistress. A good sign. These "babes" reduce pricings and we get to fuck high class FLs.

Actually, 10 yrs ago ex GL Malaysian WLs migrated to PT brothels, many brothers saw this allreally. And I wrote here yrs ago, ext Violet said she used to call $150 downgrade to PT. $50 only.

This 50 yrs the catch is secure jobs and biz. We do fine we enjoy beautifully girls. Of course dont get hit by Wuhan virus. Thats the most difficult part.
As the WL age, their values will depreciate drastically.
Cos there are so many 蜜桃成熟时。。。

"Men are strange creatures, they like 20s 小姑娘 regardless they are 20s,30s,40s,50s,60s,etc."
I still the words from my china lady tour guide said this classic.
Old 31-05-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
As the WL age, their values will depreciate drastically.
Cos there are so many 蜜桃成熟时。。。

"Men are strange creatures, they like 20s 小姑娘 regardless they are 20s,30s,40s,50s,60s,etc."
I still the words from my china lady tour guide said this classic.
I agree with your assessment. While there are those who are not affected, most including SME bosses are affected. People are home and bored so they sign up to entertain themselves with the girls.. however i dont think there will be an increase in the number of sugar daddies. In fact we are only at the beginning of this storm.. the real impact will be felt after june/july.. I suspect we will see a big dip in the economy. Even as CCS shared that investment in sg have rise, its just a forecast by companies.. nothing is concrete and may change eventually .. a good example is dyson
Old 31-05-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
I agree with your assessment. While there are those who are not affected, most including SME bosses are affected. People are home and bored so they sign up to entertain themselves with the girls.. however i dont think there will be an increase in the number of sugar daddies. In fact we are only at the beginning of this storm.. the real impact will be felt after june/july.. I suspect we will see a big dip in the economy. Even as CCS shared that investment in sg have rise, its just a forecast by companies.. nothing is concrete and may change eventually .. a good example is dyson
CCS now label by foreign press as "Cotton Minister" after interview blunder.
Old 31-05-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
CCS now label by foreign press as "Cotton Minister" after interview blunder.
And he is the MTI Minister. Mr Chicken & Eggshells too 😌😣
Old 31-05-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hamstergolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 01-06-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Waiting to wait tml 2nd June for CB to be lifted ....
Old 01-06-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Lawrence talk cock again .... Telling sillyporeans to accept FWs staying really near their homes.
Ask them to stay beside his home or sultana lah.
Let all MPs,PM,President to lead by example lah.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
gotha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lawrence talk cock again .... Telling sillyporeans to accept FWs staying really near their homes.
Ask them to stay beside his home or sultana lah.
Let all MPs,PM,President to lead by example lah.
Those white bastards' mentality - "Not in my palace's backyard"
Old 02-06-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/seven-char...025714253.html

Ang mo also Tio charge ok

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 02-06-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

Only one PR. The woman names sound like she was from Burma, of course migrated to USA. An example of expats look down on our red dot. After jail their stay here is history. They even terminate their childrens educations.

No one is above the law. Lets wait for the verdict.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1