The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
PuChoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My mum Susan

This is a great story, good share and more please.
Old 30-05-2020, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously... "You want daddy's cock huh? Now i give you!" Ah Lim stepped up his power thrust, both hand holding her hips and pulling her back as he thrust forward. It was a welcome change from using his hand, fucking a young tight pussy. Daughter or not, he just want to fuck until he burst his full load of sperm into her.

Ah Lim was too excited with his cock driving full and deep into Sophie he cannot tahan anymore. He thrust his final few times then quickly pull out and wanted to stroke himself to finish.

Sophie turned and asked: "Pa, why u pull out? I still want".

"爸要射了" (Dad going to cum), Ah Lim was on the brink of cumming.

Sophie quickly turned around and face Ah Lim, she took over the stroking and opened her mouth with her tongue sticking out. Ah Lim first jet of sperm landed strongly on her face between her eyebrow, then another jet went straight to her mouth, the last jet landed on her chin. Each jet was thick and in great amount.

"爸,你射好多噢!“ (Dad, you shoot so much!) Sophie's voice was a bit incoherent as she was holding one big goo of sperm in her mouth as she speak. She continued to stroke Ah Lim's semi-hard cock and swallowed those sperm in her mouth then she suck and lick Ah Lim's cock clean. The rest of those sperm was still dripping from her face and chin to her body, landing on her boobs.

"Dad wait", Sophie got off the bed and went to her dressing table and grabbed her phone.

She went back to Ah Lim and hug him with her left arm while holding up her phone with her right. "Cheese dad!" Ah Lim was blurred with what Sophie was doing. Take picture?? Is it a good idea??

"I want our first time to be recorded", Sophie show Ah Lim the picture. "See? Daddy your sperm all over my face and boobs, hehe". She Whatsapp the pic to Ah Lim. "There, sent to you already. If you sleepy when driving can see see then you not sleepy".

Ah Lim was still in a daze. The passion subsided and he felt a sense of guilt. "Sorry... Dad shouldn't..."

"No dad. It's our secret..." Sophie kissed Ah Lim on the lips. "Go rest dad, you must be tired already".

She whispered to Ah Lim's ear, "Tomorrow I want you to fuck me again dad".

To be cuntinued...
Old 31-05-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 31-05-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
litecion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is Sunday and weekend to read your great story
Old 02-06-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously... She whispered to Ah Lim's ear, "Tomorrow I want you to fuck me again dad".

Benson was not a very happy man nowadays. The fucking CB period stopped him from visiting geylang. JB also cannot go. His usual fuck shop all closed! It wouldn’t be so bad if his wife didn’t pass away due to a car accident 3 years ago. He missed his daughter Emily fondly. His wife had no idea that their daughter worshipped his cock from her teenage days until she was married. He doesn’t have an especially big cock. Just your average asian size around 6 inch. But he has a kungfu trick that not many men can't match.

He learned from a master that trained him to be able to ejaculate with 100% control. With that kungfu he truly became superman in bed. All the whores he visited has to beg him to cum. He was of course very proud of his kungfu. Every cent he paid for sex was money well spent. Even the most ang pai chicken at Geylang famous for her blowjob that promised to make anyone cum in 1 min lost to his kungfu dick.

One day after he purchased his makan and was walking back home, he passed by the backdoor of a Spa he would visit from time to time. He saw one uncle exit from the back door. He knew that uncle as he was one of the regulars also. Got open meh? He looked around and checked that no one was looking and he went in through the back door. He was greeted by the usual receptionist Stacy.

“黄先生,今天要什么配套啊?(Hello Mr. Wong, which package you want today)?” Stacy led Benson to her desk and asked.

“现在可以营业?(Now can open meh?)” Benson asked.

“前门关,后门开啦 (Front door close, back door open lah)”, Stacy answered with a sigh. “我也要吃饭的啊 (I also need to eat you know)?”

“你后门开啊?那我想试试 (Your back door open ah? I dun mind try try)”, Benson quipped jokingly.

“你胃口还蛮大的,还想玩我的小菊花啊?(your appetite quite big ya, want to play my little a-hole)”, Stacey giggled. Stacy was those curvy milf with long wavy hair. Benson wanted to up her very long already but her husband usually jaga the shop with her.

“你老公呢? (where is your husband?)” Benson asked while staring at her deep cleavage exposed through her low cut dress.

“回老家了 (went back home town)” Stacey said. “幹嘛?對老娘有想法?(Why? Interested in me?)

Stacey heard about Benson from her staff that he has 金枪不倒 (super invincible cock) that they all hand job him until tired also never cum. Her husband was away for almost 2 months so she was also lusting for a good fuck.

She walked closed to him and whispered to Benson: “要不要 (want or not)?”

“多少?” Benson asked.

“两百块, 你要就快点哦,不然今天我早点会家休息了 (200, you better decide fast or I will knock off early go home sleep”

“百五行吗?我都老顾客了,保证让你爽上天 (150 can? I am regular customer, guarantee you high until heaven)

“店里没其他人,就我俩,等我把门锁上 (no one else in the shop, just us. Wait I go lock the backdoor), Stacy shoot him a slutty smile then she slowly walked to the backdoor. Benson watched her butt sway left and right his cock immediately got hard.

Stacy returned and led him to a big room that has an attached bathroom. “你把衣服脱了躺床上, 等我一下 (remove your clothes and lay on the massage bed, wait for me”.

Benson fast hand fast leg stripped naked and lay down on the bed, his cock already stiff like fuck. Stacy left the room and returned with a small container holding her barang barang. He watches her slowly remove her clothes piece by piece until just her black lacy undies and bra.

“翻过去,头向下,我跟你先按摩一下 (turn over face down, I help you massage abit first)” Stacy said.

Benson felt her powerful finger start to knead his shoulder and neck muscle and it was good. The massage slowly progressed downwards and he felt her pour some liquid on his butt. Then when she massages his butt the oil gives him a warm sensation. Her fingers soon wrapped around his dick and the soft tugging and stroking with a nice warm sensation was damn shiok so he auto raised his butt a bit for easy access.

“爽吗?(shiok not?)” Stacy asked.

“很爽 (very shiok)” Benson was oozing pre-cum now.

To his surprise he felt her hot breath on his asshole and she started to lick and probe on his asshole and his balls as she stroked his cock below gently. Ass rim! That’s a bonus!

“转过来 (turn over)” Stacy said after 5 mins. “好久没吃了 (long time never suck)”. She took Benson’s cock head into her mouth and sucked hard rhythmically as she stroked his shaft up and down, applying pressure on his cock as she stroked. This technique normally makes her customer cum super fast but to Benson it was useless. His cock remains stiff as a rock, enjoying every sensation she can offer him.

“我倒要看看你是不是真的金枪不到 (Let me see if you really have an invicible cock)” Stacy said.

She increased her suction power and stroke even faster. Benson was in heaven with his cock serviced by Stacy. Stacy gave up after 15 mins.

“算你厉害。。(you win…)” Stacy said. She stopped her blowjob and mounted the bed, straddling Benson. She aimed his cock at her wet entrance and sank herself fully on that hard cock.

“啊。。。。好久没操逼了。。。你好硬。。。(ahhhh…. Long time never fuck… you are so hard…)

To be continued...
Old 02-06-2020, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
KoonHeE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly great story, enjoy reading it!
Old 03-06-2020, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

gotha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!
Old 05-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 10-06-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

Previously...“啊。。。。好久没操逼了。。。你好硬。。。(ahhhh…. Long time never fuck… you are so hard…)

Stacy was riding that cock with a vengeance. Normally her husband cannot tahan her riding but with Benson she rode it fast and furious until she had her first orgasm. Benson was watching her slutty face contouring and moaning to his cock, her big breasts swinging up and down as she rode.

“我好喜歡你的鷄巴。。。操的我好爽 (I love your cock… fuck me so good..)” Stacy was loving that cock in her.

“比你老公爽嗎 (better than your husband)?” Benson asked.

“他受不了我騎他,沒五分鈡就射了(he can’t stand me riding him, will shoot in 5 mins)” Stacy said.

“來,換狗爬式,我讓你爽翻天 (come, change to standing doggy, I will show you heaven)” Benson got Stacy to stand and perch her upper body on the massage table.

Stacy got into position and felt her pussy stretching to accommodate Benson’s thick cock. “啊。。。好漲。。。 (ahh… so full…)”.

Benson started with a steady rhythm and began to fuck Stacy like a machine, thrust after thrust his cock impaled her deeply without any stopping. Without warning he would suddenly give her a violent burst of 100 over jap non-stop, making Stacy wailing and screaming in delight. Stacy hit another orgasm and shook like a leaf, gasping and feeling her leg getting weak. Benson held her steady and continued his pumping. After another few hundred thrust non-stop Stacy had her 3rd orgasm and this time she was squirting as she cum hard. She crashed on the massage table, panting and feeling light headed.

“你太能操了。。。我受不了了。。。 (you are too good… I can’t take it…)” Stacy was soaking wet but she felt Benson began to move again.

”操我。。。操我的騷逼。。。(fuck me… fuck my slutty pussy…)” Stacy wanted more. Benson of course gave her what she want and was grudge fucking her to yet another explosive orgasm. Stacy never had such hard fuck before and it broke any inhibition she had.

Benson knew the time was right and he made Stacy lay face down on the sofa bed. He got on top but this time he slide his cock head between her pussy lips and her asshole up and down teasing her.

“給我。。。老公快點。。。進來。。。幹我。。(give me… dear faster...come in.. fuck me..)” Stacy pleaded.

She felt his cock went for her ass instead and before she could protest Benson already got his cock head in.

“不要!快拔出來。。。(no! Faster pull out…)” Stacy said. Benson ignores her and pushes it slowly all the way in. Stacy felt her ass being stretched and she wanted to stop Benson but at the same time she felt a strange need to be violated in her virgin ass.

“慢点。。。痛。。。(slowly… pain…)” Stacy was looking at the floor through the massage bed’s hole. She slowly adapted herself to the intrusion of a thick cock sinking slowly into her ass and soon she felt it was all the way in and Benson stopped moving.

Benson love anal sex but his late wife never let him. He had to find whore in JB or Geylang that let him do anal. Due to his extra thick cock fucking asshole make him feel extra tight and pleasurable. Plus he had total control on when he want to cum, anal was much better than vagina. “还痛吗?(Still pain?)”

“不痛。。。你好坏,偷干人家的小菊花。。。(not pain… you so bad… fucking my little asshole sneakily…)” Stacy complained.

”以后你会求我干菊花的。(next time you will beg me for anal)” Benson started to pump his cock in a slow and steady rhythm. “你有润滑剂吗?(you got lube?)”

“角落那有个柜子,你打开里面有。。。(corner there has a cabinet, you open inside have…)” Stacy said.

Benson opened the cabinet and found a bottle of lubricant but he also found a big dildo. Oh great!He returned to the massage bed and lube up the dildo first. He made Stacy raise her butt and began to suck her pussy while he inserted the dildo into her ass, slowly fucking her with it while he eat her juicy abalone. Stacy began to moan again. The lube up dildo felt better in her ass and the licking on her pussy further ignited her lust to be a really naughty girl. She moaned louder and more passionate, slowly getting used to getting her ass fucked.

Then Benson got her turned over facing him as he mounted the bed, folded her legs and plunged his hard cock into her pussy with the dildo remaining in her ass. Stacy officially had her first double penetration and boy it was something totally different. Getting both holes filled up was kinky and intense for her. She was yelping in tune with Benson’s full hard thrust.

“爸爸!你干死我了。。。(daddy! You are killing me…)” Stacy forgot how many times she cum.

Benson suddenly pulled out and shoved the dildo into her pussy while he switched over and fuck her ass. Stacy’s scream went up a few decibels and Benson leaned forward and silenced her with his french kiss. Stacy began to moan incoherently as they kissed and tongue fight. That thick cock was driving into her ass fast and Stacy felt like she was going to explode in her head. New pleasure nerves got activated and she loved that cock in her ass.

Benson spent a good 4 hours inside the shop with Stacy. At the end of it Stacy was motionless on the bed, totally wasted with hot sperm sprayed on her face and boobies. He gave Stacy his number and he knew Stacy would call him.

To be continued...
Old 10-06-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

smuggish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story and hope to read more.
Old 11-06-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 20-06-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really an awesome thread for so many years, posting TS
Old 20-06-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Kimjongpek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesomely good story TS, please continue
Old 21-06-2020, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1