The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
women's charter 353 cover sex worker as well
Hi Senior Master Bro,

The fighting started with someone quoting wrong numbers for certain things and now you quote numbers?

But I believe you are right haha we all along you know so much too. You really senior senior GL grandmaster. Plus the dean, what Info they don’t know.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi Senior Master Bro,

The fighting started with someone quoting wrong numbers for certain things and now you quote numbers?

But I believe you are right haha we all along you know so much too. You really senior senior GL grandmaster. Plus the dean, what Info they don’t know.
me fat ugly pokedface floppy joe aka Moses mark

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/WC1961
Old 30-05-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
me fat ugly pokedface floppy joe aka Moses mark

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/WC1961
Super humble man.
Even more respect.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Super humble man.
Even more respect.
thank you very much Fatt Gor
Old 30-05-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi Senior Master Bro,

Bro Unfit is one of the senior here. although he seldom write FR, but the side info he gave was more valuable than some FR.....I remember his first FR was many years ago....after he wrote, he also thanks to samster who read it....
without him....this forum is dull and boring.....

he is low profile...but in fact....the numbers of girls he had played....already beyond our imagination...…….to be honest I am jealous and envy him......
Old 31-05-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
Bro Unfit is one of the senior here. although he seldom write FR, but the side info he gave was more valuable than some FR.....I remember his first FR was many years ago....after he wrote, he also thanks to samster who read it....
without him....this forum is dull and boring.....

he is low profile...but in fact....the numbers of girls he had played....already beyond our imagination...…….to be honest I am jealous and envy him......
Thank you very much Brother Thunder
Old 31-05-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Some of the houses are open .. but fewer girls . Limited to 7 girls per house for each days .
Old 31-05-2020, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank you very much Brother Thunder

Which house open?
Old 31-05-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Some of the houses are open .. but fewer girls . Limited to 7 girls per house for each days .
Which house open bro?
Old 31-05-2020, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
During which phase open?
Old 31-05-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscpscpsc2 View Post
Which house open?
no update from av yet
Old 31-05-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Think too much until 走火入魔ordy la...
Not even pcb yet...how to open
Cant even allow visit own father how to visit xiaosan.
N oso duno how many house can tong..with rents ard 10k
Old 31-05-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

GL rent no subsidies?
Old 31-05-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha who tell u? Min Lawrence Wong?
Old 31-05-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
GL rent no subsidies?
Depends, if gers big boobs n chio think can get up to 50% rebate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1