The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2004, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
no-signboard tui na

since the last thread which i post my first encounter has been buried deep...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...4&pagenumber=3

tot i start a new thread dedicated to it...

part 2

the shy prc who did me the first time unfortunately has returned back - guess she not used to working dis kinda line... but another from the same province has came to take over her place ... oso nice figure, slightly taller, nice reddish tinted hair... my fren took her n says she's ok...

me, i took the sillyporean ger name S*****..
face: 5 - well i came with intent 2 take lady boss M but she booked out till late so no choice took her.
body: 6 - short, slim, nehneh 32B but soft, got partially erased tattoo w wordings of 4 charac ch wordings on her back near shoulder.. cudnt make out the words as room was dark.. nice soft ass, very shiok as bouncy during doggie..
1.58 m - really short - machiam chilli padi... weight 45kg
bm : 7.5 - well dis tui na suppose 2 b famous 4 real massage so i just lie back n enjoy the good rub n scrub... she got really strong fingers n oso used her elbows 4 added effect... after a good rub down was followed by body scrub...back n front...then time 4 real action...
bj: 6 normal...
fj : 6.5 first she on top - quite atheletic n hump me 4 omos 5 min b4 she tired liao n ask me go on top.... me piak piak piak her another 10 min b4 she say dry liao need 2 put more ky ....
then followed by a round of doggie... hmmm... her soft bouncy ass really terrific to bonk fr behind... first standing on the floor then i prop her 1 leg on the bed for deeper penetration then both legs.... 10 min pass... still havnt cum... she omos giv up liao... i ask her lie down on the bed n continiue my turbo action in missionary.... n again bonk her until she dry again.... haiz... time's up her next customer oredi waiting 10 min... no choice call it a day .... me still horny .... hmmm .. dis gonna b another long day....
overall: 6
damage: total 130
rtf: hehehe... i think she scared me liao... anyway i still got rain check to bonk lady boss... wah she wear dam sexy today... white tank top n pants ... got good chat w the gang in the very homely environment n we even joked abt my marathon session - they asked me if i took anythin y so long still no cum.... hehehe ... keep them guessin...

Last edited by darkstar; 23-02-2004 at 11:56 AM.
Old 23-02-2004, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: no-signboard tui na

Quote:
Originally posted by darkstar
since the last thread which i post my first encounter has been buried deep...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...4&pagenumber=3

tot i start a new thread dedicated to it...

part 2

the shy prc who did me the first time unfortunately has returned back - guess she not used to working dis kinda line... but another from the same province has came to take over her place ... oso nice figure, slightly taller, nice reddish tinted hair... my fren took her n says she's ok...

me, i took the sillyporean ger name S*****..
face: 5 - well i came with intent 2 take lady boss M but she booked out till late so no choice took her.
body: 6 - short, slim, nehneh 32B but soft, got partially erased tattoo w wordings of 4 charac ch wordings on her back near shoulder.. cudnt make out the words as room was dark.. nice soft ass, very shiok as bouncy during doggie..
1.58 m - really short - machiam chilli padi... weight 45kg
bm : 7.5 - well dis tui na suppose 2 b famous 4 real massage so i just lie back n enjoy the good rub n scrub... she got really strong fingers n oso used her elbows 4 added effect... after a good rub down was followed by body scrub...back n front...then time 4 real action...
bj: 6 normal...
fj : 6.5 first she on top - quite atheletic n hump me 4 omos 5 min b4 she tired liao n ask me go on top.... me piak piak piak her another 10 min b4 she say dry liao need 2 put more ky ....
then followed by a round of doggie... hmmm... her soft bouncy ass really terrific to bonk fr behind... first standing on the floor then i prop her 1 leg on the bed for deeper penetration then both legs.... 10 min pass... still havnt cum... she omos giv up liao... i ask her lie down on the bed n continiue my turbo action in missionary.... n again bonk her until she dry again.... haiz... time's up her next customer oredi waiting 10 min... no choice call it a day .... me still horny .... hmmm .. dis gonna b another long day....
overall: 6
damage: total 130
rtf: hehehe... i think she scared me liao... anyway i still got rain check to bonk lady boss... wah she wear dam sexy today... white tank top n pants ... got good chat w the gang in the very homely environment n we even joked abt my marathon session - they asked me if i took anythin y so long still no cum.... hehehe ... keep them guessin...
How's your the other session, no FR?
Old 23-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Samster

darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: no-signboard tui na

Quote:
Originally posted by naemlo
How's your the other session, no FR?
hehehe... i was wondering where 2 post the fr since i dun wanna giv the location away... u know how i wary the av nowadays...

k... here goes

met bro naemlo after the bonk in abv t-n shop... a ktv in location sillypore... still feelin horny since havnt unloaded 4 the day....
in came 2 prcs ... straight away ask if they can ta pao... dun wanna waste time/money.... nvr giv me straight reply... nvrmind... later one confirm cannot so paid her 10 n off she goes...
bro naemlo, as usual, very selectiv on the gers but managed to sit 2 for the nite - not bad, considering... but i suspect they only half-make it in his list... well one of the gers intro me a confirm can bonk 1 but she a bit ba-chai n slightly pissed(3 mugs of beer liao, she told me).... so me wondering whether 2 bonk the earlier ger (at dis point not confirm bonkable yet)... or the ba chai...
then in came another ger ... knew her b4 but she quite black face today so was turned off....
as nite go on finali manage to persuade the first ger to go out... yeeha.... gav the ba-chai a rain check n off i go w the first ger after settle bill...

dis fr 4 u bro naemlo:

face : 6.8. - very SYT n GND look - the fun4evrgd type but got scar on face... but i like... me oso got sml scar abt the same place so can click w her...
body : 7 (me like slim gers) very very slim, nehneh ok - abt 32B - very soft yet nice small nipples, still slightly pinkish, 1.62, wt abt 44kg, small ass but soft n bouncy enuf 4 me... age 22
bj: hahaha... she first time make luv after more than 2 yrs n the prev boyfren quite cmi type so like doing it 2 virgin... no exp so i did all the work... no bj... but was compensated by a very long paint job by me... was surprised no resistance but maybe bcuz i work slowly all over her bod until she buay tahan liao then attack her pussy.... very sweet n delicious... me try the blow hot air method again but din try the piak piak (4 bro nirvana in case u readin dis...kekeke) as i think she still very raw... maybe if rtf will try...
fj : 7 very hot steamy bonkin machiam makin luv to gf... very tight pussy omos squeeze the life outta my didi.... had a long half hr bonkin b4 unloadin deep inside her... i like the part where i carried her whole body up in the air.. since she so light it was a dream... slamming her pussy again and again... sliding it down on my didi while i holding up her ass... i omos din forgiv myself cuz i din even hav time 2 do my fav doggie... but the bonk was quite intense n i unloaded b4 i wanted... must b me gettin old liao... well it leave space f an rtf....
Old 23-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light
bro darkstar.... just pm u for the address of the no sign board tui na... thanks

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 23-02-2004, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
anmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi bro, can pm me the name & address of the place? thanks in adv.
Old 23-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Samster

pm box flooded

i mentioned earlier in the last thread dat pls dun pm me for the address unless i oredi know u ... but still my pm box getting full liao...
u can pm me yr hp n if fate allows we'll meet one day n get 2 know each other... until then i will not risk posting address/pnone nos here or even pm to strangers as the av is very active sweeping sillypore clean... i hope all bros understand...
Old 23-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light
bro i understand.... thanks anyway

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 23-02-2004, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: pm box flooded

Quote:
i mentioned earlier in the last thread dat pls dun pm me for the address unless i oredi know u ... but still my pm box getting full liao...
u can pm me yr hp n if fate allows we'll meet one day n get 2 know each other... until then i will not risk posting address/pnone nos here or even pm to strangers as the av is very active sweeping sillypore clean... i hope all bros understand...

bro, i understand ur point. but it still defeat the purpose of this forum then. what if all bros stop the FRs.... might as well chat about politics then. but like i said i understand the issue of too much publicity. last time in the old delphiforums, i remembered giving one little fr, and the folowing week, it was raided.
perhaps there should be an alternative solution.
Old 23-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
sounds good

bro darkstar sound nice,but yet to have time to check it out.

can sms me the number again??
Old 23-02-2004, 05:49 PM
Samster

Re: sounds good

Quote:
Originally posted by milffella
bro darkstar sound nice,but yet to have time to check it out.

can sms me the number again??
wah - u delete away oredi so fast... ok i just sms u again
Old 23-02-2004, 05:52 PM
Samster

Re: Re: pm box flooded

Quote:
Originally posted by johnnylomas
bro, i understand ur point. but it still defeat the purpose of this forum then. what if all bros stop the FRs.... might as well chat about politics then. but like i said i understand the issue of too much publicity. last time in the old delphiforums, i remembered giving one little fr, and the folowing week, it was raided.
perhaps there should be an alternative solution.

ya... sad
but bo pian
Old 23-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ramrod72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brothers,

I understnad the frustration in needing to find out thru PM. And the PM box is usually flooded.

I would recommend and coding standard for true brothers/members so that if posted in the forum, only brothers/members can interprete. I'll try to think of something but if other brothers have something already in place, pls share.

"Life is short, make the most of it"
Old 23-02-2004, 08:49 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
giganticdidi isit your friend darkstar??

giganticdidi your frd??
Old 23-02-2004, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: no-signboard tui na

Quote:
hehehe... i was wondering where 2 post the fr since i dun wanna giv the location away... u know how i wary the av nowadays...

face : 6.8. - very SYT n GND look - the fun4evrgd type but got scar on face... but i like... me oso got sml scar abt the same place so can click w her...
well it leave space f an rtf....
Did u mentioned my type?? AH!!! why u never call me !!!
Bring me that for ur next mission ............
Old 23-02-2004, 10:49 PM
partyanimal

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Eastern part of Sing....................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1