The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 30-05-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonaut View Post
This suddenly made me miss the days of taking public transport

https://85tube.com/videos/28659/Trai...h-huge-gap-x4/

Not sure how to link the video
nice... but why wear so big bra? like cheating only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysuperlongahem View Post
quick update on this: bino bought and i couldn't wait to test it out that day. very clear image can even see facial features of neighbours and i of course go to "visit" my fav xmm.

saw her and looks like she's in her early 20s, was using her phone and dancing off. over her baggy shirt I was thinking "aiya boobs so small only" but can see not wearing bra. obvious that she was dancing off to tiktok or instagram i think.

then 10 - 15 mins after suddenly she stood up to open her closet, i got excited to see what she plans to do. she walked to a corner that i cant see, and i waited.... i waited....

HOW LUCKY AM I!! FIRST DAY OF VISITING I SAW HER CHANGING!! she took off her top and was getting ready to head out of room. took her some time to find her bra so i had a full view of headlights. oh my god bros i was so wrong, easily a full b-cup or small c-cup. even best, her nipples are those light color ones that i like, not dark at all! must be havent get sucked yet.

wa i cant wait until tonight again to see see, pray for me bros!
You know the drill bro, good things for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Binoculars not so good for peeping and difficult to explain if caught using it to look into houses.

Go get a telescope... those used for stargazing.... they are very powerful, clear and able to zoom up so close you can even count the pubic hairs on your target.....

No one can say you are peeping as you can always claim you at gazing at the sky.
Just turn off all lights in your room and peek from small opening behind a curtain.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 30-05-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unwanted333 View Post

Feeling shiok and sian at the same time typing this.
Since She's Your Neighbour You Got Lots Of Chances To Bio , Good Luck Bro And Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 30-05-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Quinao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went to buy breakfast this morning.. happen to saw my neighbor two units away watering plant with her thin yellow sleepwear.

Damn everything happened too fast.

She used elbow to cover her boobs area. So cant see braless or not. But can see her black panty thru the thin fabric.

Steam sia.. knn wasted. She ran back her unit. Feeling shocked to see me walking towards her unit (beside lift lobby)

Should be braless since she tried to cover her boobs area.
When she ran back her unit, was she still covering her boobs?
Old 31-05-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very common to bio braless milfs or girls roaming around neighborhood it seems... Maybe they wear FBT without panty too? Haha
Old 31-05-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
RafaelCamacho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Very common to bio braless milfs or girls roaming around neighborhood it seems... Maybe they wear FBT without panty too? Haha
Won't be surprised, some of my friends said they don't wear panty under FBTs too
Old 31-05-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Right time & right place.... like strike 4D like dat! grats bro!

These are truly memorable moments!

Quote:
Went to buy breakfast this morning.. happen to saw my neighbor two units away watering plant with her thin yellow sleepwear.

Damn everything happened too fast.

She used elbow to cover her boobs area. So cant see braless or not. But can see her black panty thru the thin fabric.

Steam sia.. knn wasted. She ran back her unit. Feeling shocked to see me walking towards her unit (beside lift lobby)

Old 31-05-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

My ex neighbour almost every morning greet me only in her bra and sarong. But she 70.
Old 01-06-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
ChopNDale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
My ex neighbour almost every morning greet me only in her bra and sarong. But she 70.
Walao I thought you going to mention about Gail
Old 01-06-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

haha I know wat you mean bro.....

Quote:
Old 02-06-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha naise share bro.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Would like to share my encounters.

Year 2018 : Was shifting into this newly rented place (in the west area) as I am from Malaysia.

First day of shifting, my neighbour from the opposite (my level only have 2 units) already greet me with her small tiny nip.

Was doing my shifting and keep using the lift to go up and down. during one of the trips going down, before the door shuts, this mid twenties neighbour rushes into the lift and I hold on the door for her.

I kind of started the conversation by saying, sorry for keep using the lift as I am shifting in today and she replied, thats ok and shyly looked away. She was wearing those Thai singlet (those beer logo type) and the opening from top and side was BIG..... and when i looked closer..... Wala.... her left nip is greeting me : Welcome to the new neighbourhood.......

Small.... light brown nip and she smells like she just finished her shower with her hair slightly wet......

That was on the 16th Floor..... and imagine, the ride down...... I had a good 30 secs view.......

Nice ride......
Old 02-06-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
campain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Would like to share my encounters.

Year 2018 : Was shifting into this newly rented place (in the west area) as I am from Malaysia.

First day of shifting, my neighbour from the opposite (my level only have 2 units) already greet me with her small tiny nip.

Was doing my shifting and keep using the lift to go up and down. during one of the trips going down, before the door shuts, this mid twenties neighbour rushes into the lift and I hold on the door for her.

I kind of started the conversation by saying, sorry for keep using the lift as I am shifting in today and she replied, thats ok and shyly looked away. She was wearing those Thai singlet (those beer logo type) and the opening from top and side was BIG..... and when i looked closer..... Wala.... her left nip is greeting me : Welcome to the new neighbourhood.......

Small.... light brown nip and she smells like she just finished her shower with her hair slightly wet......

That was on the 16th Floor..... and imagine, the ride down...... I had a good 30 secs view.......

Nice ride......
How many times have you seen her wearing like that since 2018?
Old 03-06-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by campain View Post
How many times have you seen her wearing like that since 2018?
Countless bro, and have my fair share of peek-a-boo on juicy light brown nip on many occasions..... she is the one who goes down to collect mails and never wear bra (think she is too lazy for that)....... sometimes, I wonder, does she wear her panties?? LOL
Old 03-06-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
sometimes, I wonder, does she wear her panties?? LOL
Were you not curious enough to check on this as well ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 03-06-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Feeling sian to go back to work after CB.
Was crossing the road and saw this lady sending her daughter to school at a bus stop.
When she walk past me, can see her boobs was boucing up and down.. confirm never wear bra.
I wasn't alert to detect it much earlier.
Wasted, it happened so fast. .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1