The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 27-07-2005, 02:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Secrets of a good blow-job

Most women (and gay men) have experienced jaw soreness from giving fellatio. In fact, it takes most people a few weeks of giving regular fellatio to not feel sore afterwards. In addition to practice, there are some secrets to giving good fellatio. If you are a man, please stop reading here. This tip is for females only.

Use your mouth for the tip of the penis, and let your hand to the rest of the work. This technique is most effective when you lubricate the shaft of his penis with copious amounts of saliva. The combination of a ‘hand-job’ and a ‘blow-job’ enables you to provide your partner with more stimulation than just ‘deep throating’ him. In addition, you are saving your jaw a lot of work. Using your hand and mouth actually enables you to become more creative. You can have your hand and mouth moving in the same direction, opposite directions, sideways. In addition, you could use your mouth on his balls, while your hand is focused on the tip of his penis. Lastly, you can use one of your fingers in his anus, as your other hand is on his ball and your tongue is licking his penis. Trust me, with all this additional stimulation, he will never even notice that you are no longer even attempting to deep throat him. Remember, by taking less of him into your mouth at once, you will a) no longer get sore and b) become more creative in how you use your hands!

A common mistake that women make is to rush into giving fellatio without the proper foreplay. By the time you actually get around to putting your mouth on his penis, he should be so aroused that he will not be able to last very long. The build up is an often forgotten about phase that is critical. Thus, take a few minutes and ask yourself, prior to giving fellatio, how have you excited him? In what ways have you enticed him to want sex?

Lastly, do not forget, you can always tell your partner that it is a ‘turn-on’ to watch him masturbate. Then, when he is close to orgasm, you can join him by placing your mouth over his penis. This way, you do not have to do all the work yourself. In addition, to getting him to help bring himself to orgasm without his knowledge, you can also be taking notes on how he likes to be touched. Sometimes watching is more informative than verbal communication

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-07-2005, 02:39 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Cunnilingus

Many novices begin cunnilingus (oral sex) by spreading the woman's legs apart and putting their mouth on her genitals. They then begin licking, sucking and nibbling the various parts of her vulva. The only technique used is one of pure luck. Whatever gets touched, gets touched. Unfortunately for the woman receiving the stimulation, what often gets overlooked is the actual way the tongue is being used to arouse her. The partner often is so focused on covering all the genital parts and exploring that she/he forgets that it is not only what is being touched, but the way it is being touched that is critical. Thus, to begin any kind of detailed discussion on cunnilingus requires a discussion on tongue usage. There are six primary types of tongue positions. Each tongue position has its own unique role in the art of love making, and of course, its own special exercise program to strengthen not only the tongue muscles, but a person's voluntary control over its usage.

The next time that you are engaging in cunnilingus, pay attention to the way that you use your tongue. Try to determine which category of tongue technique you usually find yourself using. Why is that? Was that a conscious choice? Did your partner tell you that she likes it better that way, or this way? The next time that the two of you are together, try switching your tongue positions and see how that influences her reaction to your forms of touch.

The six primary types of tongue positions used in cunnilingus are the following:

*The sharp, wide tongue: To achieve this position, stick your tongue as far out of your mouth as possible, then try to touch your nose. Once you are in this position, hold the same muscle groups still and begin moving your tongue around. Practice five sets of three, moving the tongue first in circular motions, then up and down.

*The sharp, round tongue: To achieve this position, point your tongue while simultaneously trying to make the top of your tongue touch the roof of your mouth and the bottom of your tongue touch the bottom of your mouth. Once you are in this position, practice moving your tongue in and out of your mouth while keeping the tongue hard and round. For the more advanced student, try keeping your mouth closed and circling your tongue around inside of it, while of course, maintaining position.

*Flat, soft, wide tongue: To achieve this position, flatten your tongue in your mouth. Try to make your tongue rest gently on the bottom teeth. Once you have accomplished this, slowly, while holding the position, move your tongue outside the mouth. Practice curling the wide tip of the tongue upward, downward and side to side. This too, practice for five sets of three, while holding each move for 2 seconds.

*Flat, hard, wide tongue: To achieve this position, flatten your tongue in your mouth. Cover all your bottom teeth with your mouth. Using some force, try to explode your tongue in all the side positions. Using all the muscles in your tongue, try to move your tongue around. Move it both in and out of your mouth, while maintaining the position of evenly wide and hard.

*Upside down tongue: To achieve this position, turn your tongue upside down in your mouth. Then try sticking it outside of your mouth, all the while maintaining the position.

*Side curled tongue: To achieve this position, curl the two sides of your tongue until the two sides of your tongue touch each other. Then stick your tongue outside of your mouth. While maintaining position, practice circling your tongue clockwise and counter-clockwise. For the more advanced tongue student, try combining tongue positions. See if you can create some other ones that have not been included in this e-mail.

Take each tongue position (The sharp wide tongue, The sharp round tongue, Flat soft wide tongue, Flat hard wide tongue, Upside down tongue, Side curled tongue) and begin generically touching each part of your partner's vulva. This is actually harder than it sounds. Most often people find themselves forgetting to stay true to form and loosen up. This will not do. You must hold the position. Many people find that doing the tongue exercises, mentioned in the previous tips while touching a particular part of her vulva extremely helpful. As you go, as her if she likes choice A or choice B better. This will guide you to discover your partners likes and dislikes.

* Some people report that using flavored oils on your partner's vulva while doing these exercises can be especially rewarding for a hard workout well done!

Old 03-08-2005, 10:54 AM
durian69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Halo brothers out there , can anyone tell me that sex will cause blood in urine? i had sex with my lover one week before her check up. The doctor say she is sexually active which i dont think so . By the way we only have sex twice in the month . Please advise
By the way she had menopause . Is it that vagina dryness will affect ? Is there any supplement to take for my lover?
Old 05-08-2005, 07:33 AM

alamak this should go under the health section la. please Om sam to move it....anyway...

Blood in the urine may or may not be accompanied by pain, but it is always abnormal and should be further investigated by a healthcare professional. Painful blood in the urine can be caused by a number of disorders, including infections and stones in the urinary tract. Painless blood in the urine can also be due to many causes, including cancer. Blood in the urine is also referred to as hematuria. Visible blood in the urine is referred to as gross hematuria, while blood in the urine that is not visible to the naked eye is referred to as microscopic hematuria. Having prolonged rough sex might cause hematospermia too. Also no recurrences of blood mean there is no/little cause for serious alarm; otherwise.....

u can see here for more details.

http://www.medicinenet.com/blood_in_urine/article.htm

go see another doctor to be sure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian69
Halo brothers out there , can anyone tell me that sex will cause blood in urine?

Old 05-08-2005, 09:44 PM

What is "Love Swing - written by Alex Robboy L.S.W"?

Ever wonder how to have good sex if you have a bad back? Are out of shape? Pregnant? Or simply adventurous? If any one of these descriptions fit you, you may want to consider experimenting with what we call the love swing.

Love Swings are swings designed specifically for sex. People use these swings to help them make certain positions more comfortable. For example, a pregnant woman may benefit from the support of the swing because it holds her weight while she is having intercourse with her husband. Essentially, the swing will enable you to engage in a wider variety of positions for sexual stimulation. In addition, the swing will increase your physical stamina for movement (think basic exercise). By using the swing to create movement, you will find yourself sweating less from the physical work-out and more from the sexual excitement of what is going on.

Love swings come in many different shapes and sizes. The degree of variability is similar to the variations among vibrators, walkmans and even desks. While the basic principle of the love swing is the same, they will vary depending upon brand.

TLC makes a love swing that has back, butt and leg supports. This type of swing is especially good for cunnilingus. To help the man get a good angle to perform cunnilingus, the woman uses the swing to stabilize her in what looks like a back-bend. Without the swing, most women as they approach orgasm would lose their balance and fall.

Another option is to have the woman sit in the chair, while leaning slightly forward, and the man can then enter her from the rear (vaginal or anal). This position is similar to doggy style, accept that the woman is sitting upright and the man is standing behind her. The positions are endless.

One of the best attributes of a love swing is that it makes even the most out of shape person able to have a lot of movement without taxing themselves. Basically, the swing does the work, while you are along for the ride!

Old 29-09-2005, 01:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 21
lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!

very helpful! but can we have a translation pls? not everyone understands chinese. Tks.
Old 29-09-2005, 05:25 PM

hmm..maybe u could help to do it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyc_hmm
very helpful! but can we have a translation pls? not everyone understands chinese. Tks.

Old 30-09-2005, 08:31 AM

Sex Glossary A-Z

extract from http://www.sexualityandu.ca/eng/global/glossary.cfm

Abstinence - avoiding all sexual activities that lead to an exchange of bodily fluids
Acyclovir - a drug used to ease the pain and recurrence of genital herpes
Amenorrhoea - no bleeding during the time of the cycle when you normally would expect bleeding (menstruation)
Anaemia - most common form is iron-deficiency anaemia caused by the loss of too much blood. Anaemia is lack of red blood cells.
Anal sex - A sexual act in which a penis is inserted into another's anus
Anorexia nervosa - an eating disorder characterized by loss of at least a quarter of normal weight
Arousal - sexual excitement and stimulation

Barrier methods
- contraceptive methods that protect against pregnancies and some STIs, like condoms, diaphragms, etc.
Bulimia - an eating disorder characterized by binge eating and self-induced vomiting

Cervical cap - a deep latex cap fitted against the cervix, preventing sperm and bacteria from entering the cervix
Cervix - the entrance of the uterus, the passage between uterus and vagina
Chlamydia - a bacterial infection that affects the genitals of both males and females
Circumcision - surgical procedure in which the foreskin is removed from a male's penis
Clitoris - female sexual organ that becomes erect and filled with blood during stimulation. The clitoris has no reproductive function
Contraception - protecting oneself from pregnancy using devices, medications, etc.
Contraceptive - barrier and non-barrier methods of preventing pregnancy and sometimes STIs
Corona - the raised ridge on a penis that separates the glans from the shaft

Old 30-09-2005, 08:36 AM

Sex Glossary A-Z

Depo-Provera - a contraceptive containing the hormone progestin, that interferes with the natural cycle
Diaphragm - a latex cap that covers the cervix and prevents sperm from getting inside
Digital rectal exam - a medical test done on males to determine the size of the prostate
Dyspareunia - painful sexual intercourse, affecting both men and women

EC - emergency contraception, e.g. Plan B, for use after unprotected sex
Ectopic pregnancy - an emergency situation, pregnancy outside the uterus - or in the fallopian tubes, for example
Ejaculate - the fluid expelled from the penis that includes semen and sperm
Ejaculation - a sudden ejection of fluid, especially semen, from the body
Endometrial cancer - cancer (abnormal cell growth) of the lining of the uterus
Endometriosis - inflammation of the endometrium. The tissue that makes the lining of the uterus can also grow elsewhere outside the uterus, which can lead to pain during menstruation and more blood loss than usual
Endometrium - lining of the uterus
Episiotomy - an incision often performed during childbirth to prevent injury to the vagina
Erectile dysfunction - any condition under which a male cannot achieve an erection
Estrogen - female hormone, produced mainly in the ovaries. In its synthetic form (ethinyl estradiol), it is used as a component of oral contraceptive pills

Failure rate - term used in studies to describe the effectiveness of a contraceptive method
Fallopian tubes - narrow tubes that extend from the top sides of the uterus and are the path along which eggs travel from the ovaries
Female condom - a polyurethane sheath worn by females during sex, preventing sperm from entering the vagina
Fertility awareness - a contraceptive method in which a woman keeps track of her monthly cycle by use of a calendar, for example
Foreskin - in uncircumcised males, the additional layer of skin that covers the glans

Old 30-09-2005, 08:40 AM

Sex Glossary A-Z

Genital herpes - a viral infection of the genital area
Glans - the end of a penis that contains the urethral opening that allows urine and semen to pass from the body
Gonorrhea - bacterial infection of the genital area

Hepatitis b
- a viral infection that affects the liver, transmitted through unprotected sex
Heterosexual - one whose sexual attraction and desire is for people of the opposite sex
HIV - human immunodeficiency virus, the virus that causes AIDS
Homosexual - one whose attraction and desire is for people of the same sex
Hormones - chemical messengers dispersed by the blood that act on target organs. Main organs involved in hormone production are the pituitary, pancreas, ovary, testes, thyroid and adrenal
HPV - sexually transmitted human papillomaviruses, viruses associated with cancer of the cervix
Hymen - the thin membranous fold partially closing the lower end of the virginal vagina
Hysterectomy - surgical removal of the uterus

Infertility - the inability to conceive a child
IUCD - intrauterine contraceptive device

Labia majora - outer lips on both sides of the vaginal opening which are covered with pubic hair
Labia minora - inner lips which lie between the outer lips and run along the edge of the vagina
Lea Contraceptive - soft, silicone device inserted into the vagina in front of the cervix to prevent sperm from entering
Libido - the natural desire for sexual intercourse

Old 30-09-2005, 08:42 AM

Sex Glossary A-Z

Male condom - latex sheath rolled over a male's penis to prevent secretions (including semen) from entering the vagina
Masturbation - the act of sexual self-gratification
Menopause - the last menstrual period. Also, a phase of a woman's life when estrogen production slows down and fertility comes to an end
Menstruation - cyclic bloody discharge from the uterus, also called "period"
Monogamy - the practice of having only one mate
Mons pubis - the rounded pad of tissue that lies on top of the pubic bone which is covered with pubic hair

OC - oral contraceptive pill, also called the pill
Oral sex - sexual act in which one's mouth is used on another's genitals
Orgasm - a series of rhythmic contractions which are the climax of sexual excitement
Ovarian cancer - cancer of the female egg-producing organs
Ovarian cysts - liquid filled sacs attached to the ovaries that can cause strong bleeding and pain
Ovaries - female reproductive organs that sit on each side of the uterus and produce eggs and female sex hormones

Old 30-09-2005, 08:44 AM

Sex Glossary A-Z

Pap - stands for Papanicolau stain. A routine test to screen for cancerous cells in the cervix as a prevention of cervical cancer
Pelvic exam - examination of the inner and outer female reproductive organs
Penis - multipurpose male organ responsible for sexual pleasure, reproduction, and elimination of urine and semen
PID - pelvic inflammatory disease, an inflammation of the inner reproductive organs of a female, which can lead to infertility
Placenta - a vascular organ developed during gestation that protects and nourishes a developing fetus
Placenta previa - a condition when the placenta develops low in the uterus, either near, or sometimes over, the cervix
POP - progestin-only pill, a hormonal contraceptive
Progesterone - hormone produced mainly in the corpus luteum (the follicle from which the egg cell emerged at ovulation)
Progestin - synthetic female hormone, used for hormonal contraception, either in combination with an estrogen or alone
Prostaglandin - any of a group of powerful hormones or hormone like substances found especially in semen and menstrual fluid
Prostate - sits on top of the male bladder and secretes a milky fluid that is part of the ejaculate
Puberty - the state of physical development when sexual reproduction first becomes possible

Scrotum - loose pouch of skin covered with pubic hair that contains the testicles
Semen - thick whitish fluid containing sperm secreted by a male's reproductive organs
Seminal vesicles - pair of tiny glands that lie above the prostate and produce about 70% of the seminal fluid
Sexual abuse - unwanted and violent sexual contact
Sexual assault - crimes such as rape
Sexual coercion - force or pressure with regards to sexual activities
Sexual dysfunction - any problem or condition that does not allow for a normal sex life
Sexual intercourse - the sexual joining of two people
Shaft - main part of a penis
Speculum - tool used during a gynaecological exam. It allows the physician to check the walls of the vagina and the cervix
Sperm - the male generative fluid; semen
Spermicide - chemical in the form of cream, gel, foam, film, or suppository inserted in front of the cervix, which destroys sperm on contact
Sponge - contraceptive device containing spermicide that is placed at the cervix and absorbs sperm
Spotting - loss of small amounts of menstrual blood outside the normal menstruation
STD - sexually transmitted disease, passed on through sexual contact, also referred to as STI (sexually transmitted infection)
STI - sexually transmitted infection, passed on through sexual contact, also referred to as STD (sexually transmitted disease)
Syphilis - a sexually transmitted disease that can be acquired through sexual intercourse, kissing, or other intimate bodily contact

Old 30-09-2005, 08:51 AM

Sex Glossary A-Z

Testes - male reproductive glands that produce sperm and make hormones, primarily testosterone
Testosterone - the main sex hormone in males
Thrombosis - blood clots that can impair blood circulation
Trichomoniasis - an infection caused by a microscopic parasite that lives in fluids of the vagina or under the foreskin of the penis
Tubal ligation - surgical procedure in which the fallopian tubes are disconnected to prevent pregnancy; permanent means of birth control, difficult and costly to reverse

Unscheduled bleeding - bleeding from the vagina other than the normal period/menstruation
UTI - urinary tract infection

Vagina - in females; the canal leading from the vulva to the uterus
Vaginismus - condition in which natural lubrication of the vagina doesn't occur and lower vaginal muscles tighten into spasm
Vasectomy - surgical procedure that blocks the male's sperm duct preventing sperm from entering the ejaculate
Vulva - female outer reproductive organ, entrance of the vagina

Wet dreams - when a male ejaculates sperm during his sleep
Withdrawal - refers to male withdrawing his penis from a female's vagina before ejaculation; used by some as a means of contraception

Old 30-09-2005, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentBaby
hmmm... i know most of the guys love thier cum to be swollow especially while the gals giving blowjob for thm. But what actually contain in the cum juice of the guys?
let's clear up the difference between sperm and semen. Semen — also known as ejaculate — is the fluid containing sperm that is ejaculated during sexual excitement. It is composed of seminal fluid from the seminal vesicles, fluid from the prostate, fluid from the Cowper's gland, and sperm. Sperm move from the testicles to the seminal vesicles through tubes called the vas deferens. In the seminal vesicles, they mix with other fluids to form semen.

A tablespoon of semen contains approximately six calories. Semen does contain protein, but it also contains all kinds of chemicals and minerals, including water, sugar, calcium, chlorine, magnesium, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and zinc. But it does not contain enough of any of these things to be considered "nutritious."

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentBaby
Is there any effect if we swollow it?[/[/COLOR][/I]
Not unless it is has a sexually transmitted infection in it. A woman can't get pregnant from swallowing ejaculate — the liquid that carries sperm.

Old 14-11-2005, 02:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
qiucy00 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow , where have you learnt or get this information. ? I am surprised u are writing this article. It is an absolete article
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1