The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my mscp encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Gail : I knw u no underwear just now noti man.
Me : so u like wat u saw?
Gail : dunno
Gail : wat u doing now ?
Me : recalling wat I saw earlier.... lol
Gail : next time no more
Me : aiyo u make hard and say no more .. so cruel.
Gail : u go diy ... I cant help u now.
Me : so next time can help lah ?
Gail : dunno.
Gail : text u tonight when free. Take care
Me : okay . Tc .
Wow!!... seems like TS struck gold ... congrats!!.. a rare notti sexy teasing maid he found ... waiting for further notti updates from him judging from the last teasing remarks she gave to TS in wechat conversation

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-05-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

tomorrow all mscp washing point full house liao...
Old 15-05-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
tomorrow all mscp washing point full house liao...
Joining in the fun here, cheers!
Old 15-05-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all

camping for more~~~
Old 15-05-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Sorry guys coz this is still a on going project and she is restricted to text too much coz the employers are home most of the time. So I can only update as much as it happen.
Old 15-05-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Staying tune for your next posting. Hope you get your dick washed by her. 😜
Old 15-05-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

new camper alert
Old 15-05-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 16
xsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to behold

waiting for update
Old 15-05-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Go and make her employer's car dirty again....ha ha
Old 15-05-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
eloy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Go and make her employer's car dirty again....ha ha
Should punctured his tires..so his sir can go go workshop do servicing them TS can do also his servicing with the DM😂😂😂
Old 15-05-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Staying tune for your next posting. Hope you get your dick washed by her. ��
Lolx...so funny n hilarious you, bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 16-05-2020 at 11:24 AM.
Old 16-05-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

On the 4th day morning.
Gail : knock knock
Me : hey wassup
Gail : its washing day, u free to wash ? Lol
Me : lol , I need help. I need u to wash me.. lol
Gail : 2pm. Cu
Me : cya
When I drove to the washing bay, she was already there. Wearing a black round top but rather loose on the opening and a light yellow shorts. She said " hi noti man " when I got out of my car. I brushed her bum with mine when I walked pass her in between our cars. She " tsk " n slapped my ass. I guess after chatting her for the last few days make us bolder with each other. I hv lesser chance to look into her top today because her tee was not as opening as the last one she wore but confirmed she was wearing a black bra. I purposely sigh whenever I hv a chance to peep into her but cant penetrate deep enough. She looked at me frown her eyes and show me the " what the fuck " expression. I shaked my head and said " so near but yet so far " and she burst into laughter.
Wait a minute, suddenly my eyes started seeing something else. As I was walking from her back and she was bending down rinsing the cloth, I could see her panty as her shorts wasn't in very thick material. It was a sport shorts but without the inner lining. I could see her black and white stripes printed panty. I complimented she has a nice ass. She blushed and sprinkled some water on my face. We chat and teased each other while washing but she was fast in her washing today because her employer need to drive out after her washing. She told me she will text me after and she left before asking me to finish fast too. She doesn't want her employer to see me " so coincidentally " washing at the same time.
So our chat become more often and more casually open towards sexual topics. She is the extrovert type and is always asking questions about me. So in return I got to know her more. I got to know she has a pair of 36C boobies and is always clean shaven below. But I told her that I need to confirm myself and she answered " be my guest ". So I think I can score when time permit after the cb. She is quite smart and considerate as she changed her name in the app to a guy's name just in case my wife saw the notification. She will also reminded me to delete our msges everytime after we chat.
Old 16-05-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

She's notti .... right on target bro riding on

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 16-05-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
So our chat become more often and more casually open towards sexual topics. She is the extrovert type and is always asking questions about me. So in return I got to know her more. I got to know she has a pair of 36C boobies and is always clean shaven below. But I told her that I need to confirm myself and she answered " be my guest ". So I think I can score when time permit after the cb. She is quite smart and considerate as she changed her name in the app to a guy's name just in case my wife saw the notification. She will also reminded me to delete our msges everytime after we chat.[/QUOTE]

Bravo....inching closer to having your dick washed by her.
Sounds like she is a season player given her suggestion of care to rid potential evidence. At least a quick blow would be victory given the chance to be in close proximity with her regularly .

Anyway have fun and play safe. Cheers!
Old 16-05-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1