The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

if he reduce his mass and improve fitness, maybe.
tell him alcohol is to be drank for celebration if everton got the top 3 spot.
(he looks like a drunkard)
Old 09-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Van der Meyde vows to improve

The 27-year-old winger has made just 12 Premier League starts for the Toffees since joining from Inter Milan for around £2million in August 2005.

The Dutchman has suffered a catalogue of injury problems but has received little sympathy from the Goodison faithful due to several outbursts and off-the-field incidents.

Last summer, van der Meyde was admitted to hospital with breathing problems after his drink was allegedly spiked in a bar. He was also fined by Everton for being out on a Sunday night, as he was in breach of club discipline.

Van der Meyde's house was then burgled shortly afterwards, with his pet dogs stolen (they were later returned unharmed).

A spat with boss David Moyes followed in March after van der Meyde accused of him telling "downright lies" to the media about the midfielder's lack of fitness.

Speculation continues to link van der Meyde with a transfer but with two years left on his Goodison contract, he claims he is eager to knuckle down and win over the fans.

He told the club's official website: "I haven't had the best times of times at Everton.

"I know I can do better and I want to please everybody as well as myself. I have been unlucky with injuries and I'm trying to start afresh.

"I'm passionate about football and it's frustrating when you've been training all week not to play on the Saturday - but that's football.

"The only person to blame is myself and this season I will do better."

He added: "I just want to have a good pre-season and be in the starting XI for the first match (at home to Wigan on August 11).

"I can't wait for the season to start. It's up to me to do the best I can and the rest is up to the gaffer."

(Do u guys think he is ready to redeem himself???)

hahahah, getting 50K a week at least to play 1 match a week can for him lah..chao geng kia
Old 09-07-2007, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
if he reduce his mass and improve fitness, maybe.
tell him alcohol is to be drank for celebration if everton got the top 3 spot.
(he looks like a drunkard)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
hahahah, getting 50K a week at least to play 1 match a week can for him lah..chao geng kia
Love to see a prodigal son redeeming himself for the new season........My guess is he wont b gg anywhere for the next season, because nobody wants him at his current state n Moyes is likely to give him a second chance, he was, after all, once a Holland international......My gut feeling is also telling me that he is gg to shine in the new season....Cheers mates!
Old 09-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Come lah bros garage and tomV ... loan you all SWP

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 10-07-2007, 02:00 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Come lah bros garage and tomV ... loan you all SWP
Swee!!!I cant wait to see SWP scoring for Everton next season (incl against Chelsea)!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Swee!!!I cant wait to see SWP scoring for Everton next season (incl against Chelsea)!!!
Like that not fair mah bro...your little "gentleman's agreement" with Sir Alex caused us the Premiership last year wor...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 11-07-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Like that not fair mah bro...your little "gentleman's agreement" with Sir Alex caused us the Premiership last year wor...
Alrite! So u wan the 'gentleman's agreement' inserted in the loan deal too ah???

Anw, Nugent looks set to join Portsmouth n there r no fresh targets from Everton.....Looking at West Ham's recruitment drive, they will b a serious force to reckon with next season......Things r not looking up for the toffees now...
Old 11-07-2007, 01:42 AM
Samster

Toffees and Cats bidding for Baines

Goodison boss David Moyes is keen to recruit lifelong Toffees fan Baines, who was born in Kirkby.

The 22-year-old was let go by Everton when he was a youngster but after five years playing in the Latics first team, and with 16 U21 caps under his belt, he has emerged as one of Moyes' top summer targets.

And if the Merseyside giants get close to Wigan's valuation, a deal can be expected - especially after Chris Hutchings confirmed another Black Cats approach had been turned down.

Roy Keane is attempting to construct a new defence at the Stadium of Light, and has already snapped up Greg Halford, Russell Anderson and Chris Baird in recent weeks.

Hutchings confirmed to the Wigan Observer: "We've rejected another bid from Sunderland for Leighton.

"We don't want to let him go but, as I said all along, every player has got their price."
Old 14-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Moyes angry over big spenders

Moyes sealed a £4million move for Phil Jagielka from Sheffield United last week and is keen to add more players to his squad, but admits he is struggling to compete with some of the top flight's big spenders.

The likes of Manchester United, Tottenham, Liverpool, Fulham and West Ham have splashed millions of pounds on new players this summer and Moyes fears inflated prices could have negative consequences for the game.

He told Everton's official website: "I think there has been some irresponsible buying and spending by some clubs and it makes it a bit more difficult if you've got less money to spend than that."

He added: "We'd like to add to the squad and I know the supporters are desperate to see new faces coming in, no more so than me, but things out there in the market are tight.

"But we are certainly doing everything we can to strengthen the squad and give ourselves a chance. We've done it that way for the past few years and we'll continue to do so.

"I've been a supporter, in fact I still am a supporter, but we're always quite cagey here and we don't give too much away partly because people know that we don't have the funds to compete at the top end."

(This is as good as admitting defeat!! )
Old 16-07-2007, 01:52 AM
Samster

Rumours (the bad n the weird!!)

Everton have failed in a bid to land AC Milan defender Dario Simic.

Everton are interested in Villarreal's Juan Roman Riquelme

Everton are showing an interest in Portsmouth's Sol Campbell.

Blackburn have made an inquiry to Everton about James Beattie.
Old 16-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...Looking at West Ham's recruitment drive, they will b a serious force to reckon with next season...
remember the season they have star players in the squad but at the end of season...
Old 16-07-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
remember the season they have star players in the squad but at the end of season...
Trick lies with the manager - can he handle the stars or is he just one of the stars???
Old 17-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

Everton to ballot fans over proposed stadium

Everton are to ballot their supporters over a move from Liverpool to a new home in nearby Kirkby.

The club have been discussing the situation for about a year following more than a century at Goodison Park.

The fans are to be involved the process with the outcome of the ballot likely to be known at the end of August.

Chief executive Keith Wyness told: 'We are confident that a very high percentage of those who have historically supported the club will have the right to have their voices heard.

'We believe that the final number of supporters who will be eligible will be in excess of 33,000.

'That's a figure which, roughly corresponds with the number of Evertonians present for our Premiership fixtures at Goodison Park.'
Old 17-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

Question Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Beatt'll bum lift to Rovers for £4m

Blackburn have already enquired about the striker, while Middlesbrough are thought to be lining him up if they fail in a bid for Manchester United forward Alan Smith, who is also interesting Everton.

Rovers had hoped to include Jason Roberts in a cut-price deal for Beattie but, according to the Daily Mail, the Toffees want to recoup more of the £6million they paid for him to fund their Smith swoop.

Rovers were keen on a deal for Beattie during the January transfer window but David Moyes was unwilling to let the 29-year-old leave at the time.

However, with Everton now favourites to land Smith ahead of Boro, Moyes wants the former Southampton star off his wage bill and will be hoping to receive a firm offer this week.

If Gareth Southgate misses out on Smith and Beattie, he may then turn his attention to Tottenham's Mido who is available for £2million.

Spurs are reportedly keen to get rid of a player who is now fifth-choice up front following the recent arrival of Darren Bent.
Old 17-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

MOYES CHASES THE SOL

Everton boss David Moyes has reportedly made a shock enquiry about Sol Campbell.

The former England centre-back signed for Portsmouth from Arsenal only last summer, but put in an impressive season at Fratton Park, forming a solid defensive partnership with Linvoy Primus.

And according to The People, Moyes is weighing up a £1 million bid for Campbell, who he thinks could perfectly compliment one of last season's success stories, Joleon Lescott.

Moyes has already added Phil Jagielka from Sheffield United to his back-line, but Campbell would add some much needed experience to his squad.

Campbell was linked with Newcastle earlier in the summer, but new boss Sam Allardyce's interest appears to have cooled after the capture of Czech centre-half David Rozenhal.

Moyes is looking to strengthen his defensive options, with Stuttgart reportedly preparing a move for Joseph Yobo, who joined Everton from Marseille in 2002.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1