The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Hmm guess you want to either cheong or siam that house ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post

bro which house u normally visit in gl?
Old 21-06-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
Ray84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Was in BKK several weeks back. Mixed luck. Darlings was closed for good and no idea where my regular there had gone to. My regular at Nana RB4 also last minute let go aeroplane.

So left my fate to luck. Went to Thermae on my 1st night and picked up this abt 25 yo SYT FL who claimed she was an office gal by day. Asked for 5k LT. The others all CMI and it was getting late so ok lor, bring back to hotel. Body not bad, slim with B cups, no stretch marks, light brown nips, abt 1.55m, 42kg. She simply loved being painted and her moans reverberated round the room. Haha, she even thanked me for making her cum...many times.

Next afternoon I went to my usual massage joint along Sukhumvit. It's supposed to be a clean joint but this time was different. Was assigned my regular ML and we went upstairs. This time when I flipped over about an hour into the massage my ML asked me what else I wanted. I was like hmm and replied jokingly in Thai whatever you want. Can't remember the price we settled on but she stripped to reveal a quite taut body tho a little solid. B cups with a cropped strip, and intense frenching. Had a hell of a time painting her and was amused at seeing her trying hard to hold in her moans. She then went down to give me a damn solid BBBJ and before I knew it, she was on me...raw. Already inside so may as well go the whole hog. After being ridden hard for a while I told her I'm gonna cum, she said ok and rode even harder until I came...inside her. She seemed more concerned about getting pregnant than anything else, and she said she was on the pill. Wow, what a rush!

That night had a great time at my regular Soi Cowboy agg. Sat with my regulars and went back with one for LT. I usually have a core group of regular gals to bonk. There's chemistry and you know they will look out for you, both inside the agg and outside. LT 6k, bit pricey I know but I prefer a familiar face most of the time. Anyway she had me from day one when she sat on my raw dick and shouted "Give me a kid"!

Disaster struck the next morning. I had eaten street food all over Thailand and never kenah anything. Had MK dinner the first evening and now kenah LS and fever. Nabei. Was laid up in my hotel the whole day and night. That afternoon my Crazy House regulars came over and took turns to keep me comfortable. Pumped me full of Tylenol and some White Rabbit brand white mixture which turned my LS white but cleared up my LS pretty fast.

Was laid up in my hotel the whole day sleeping off the whole thing. Two of my regulars returned the next afternoon to look in on me; I was better tho still a little weak. They exchanged sly glances and stripped off to give me a double BBBJ. Got just a little stiff. Then they asked me to paint them. Ah well, attn C doesn't mean excuse tongue so I gallantly obliged and got them heaving and moaning. My raw regular then blew me hard and shoved me in raw but I couldn't keep hard. My other regular then took over. Usually she caps up but this time she said you still no strength so today I make you happy, and then shoved me in raw. Sex indeed is in the mind cz the excitement of finally doing her raw made me cum.

I have never been so naughty my whole life
Nice experience bro. Can share/pm your usual massage joint? I also like decent massage with a bit fun kinda.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Koibitosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one bro, many things to learn in regards to ladies..
Old 21-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Hmm guess you want to either cheong or siam that house ya?

-10char-
Old 22-06-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Koibitosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy View Post
hi there, went 2 CM2 tonight n immed got hooked up w a tirak... kekeke...

ambience was great but sunday is d nite 2 check out d place as d gals outnumbers d guys 3:1.... spoilt for choice...

alone, lazy 2 go ard 2 grab one n oso watching d newcastle vs chelsea match so grab d closet one... n now writing dis post after mi deed's done... kekekeke...

d gal there ard 4-5/10 (max 6) but tonite's cover charge is 220THB... n get a free bottle of singha~!

when i was going in... a farang w 3 gals (one of dem is his tirak) was trying 2 get in but one gal is only 19 n hence was rejected... basket, shld have asked d gal but looked like a wild chicken 2 mi.. so skipped it..

got in abt 9.30pm - 10pm.. wasn't much pple ard... a couple of gals sitting ard d bars scanning ard...

and as good cheongers do, i play d waiting game... wait for a betta catch...

listen 2 music n wathcing d match, as time draws to 10.30pm, crowd starts coming in... more gals... damn... a couple of nice ones (6.5/10 - 7/10) was in front of d DJ counter... 2 far 4 mi... n i jz settle down at mi nice little spot n scanned ard...

gals wasn't dat bad but lightings played a huge part in disgusing d lookers n i got 2 skipped a gal who's leggy n tall... went w an ang moh besides her @ d bar in d end... basket... (afterthought: will try 2 get her tmr but.....haiz )......

anyway, so got 2 gals sat besides mi n one was constantly smiling at mi... ignored her a few times n concentrated on mi match instead.. (hoping chelsea lose.. n mi hope came true~!)...

more gals coming in.... one standing behind mi @ d walkway... cup b+... showing a lot of flesh.. a few more sitting in d far corner... all in all.. too many tonite... so had a merry go rd n 2 source... ave quality = passable lah (lighting lah~!)...

sitting there n well, half-time oreadi n it's getting late... so grab d nearest one n started chatting... english ni-noi ni-noi.. working in beauty saloon... cup A (seldom got for dat).. but nice n friendly face (lighting again lah~!)... blah blah blah... a newbie 2 d place (u believe?~ )...

later another frenz sat down (damn, shld have chose her instead)... but anyway, after reading dis thread, talked a while (n negiotated successfully w/o being conned after reading dis thread) n ard midnight left d place... went in search of Dr. C...

came into mi room.. drink a bit n ST deed's done... now tired~!
face= 5.5/10
figure= 5.5/10 (if not for cup A)
BBBJ= 5.5/10 (not much suction but credit for her hardwork)
FJ= 6/10 (very hardworking... 2 many positions [new type of condom.. in d end got 2 change].. )

tmr mtg up w BKK Master so i'm waiting to hear frm his story n do sum connection~!... kekeke....

enjoy d story (up mi rep? )... i'll check out dis thread after i'm done drinking w BKK Master..

Cheers 2 all global trotters~!
Where is CM2?
Old 22-06-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koibitosan View Post
Where is CM2?
Here u go... https://www.google.com/search?q=cm2+...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Old 24-06-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koibitosan View Post
Where is CM2?
Seriously? Need spoonfeeding?? Go to the 1st page, the 1st post already have the answer to this!

Last edited by Cougar21; 25-06-2017 at 11:09 AM.
Old 25-06-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
dude47443 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much for a FL in CM2?
Old 25-06-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
no way man.
i had 2 LT from rainbow 4 for 5000 baht jus 2 months ago. Consect nights
Conditional on: she leaves hotel earliest 6am. She go with u to hotel from 2am onwards.
Best is if the gal has some feelings for u. Better skill and she would leave at 12pm the next day. jus sleep 2-3h and rest of the time do u. Best bargain. Could even have her for ST and she give u LT instead. A short clubbing moment after 2am does help a bit. Jus 1h will do.
Best hint to see if she have some feeling for u. If u go into the bar and she come sit with u for long time without going for other customers even when u didnt say u will book her for ST/LT (even when u're the one who asked her to come sit with u).
$5K LT for Rainbow bars is standard now. Used to be 3500 to 4000B few years ago. Was at RB1 few months ago, BF a girl without sitting down and bill total 1040B (2 LD 340B+ BF 700B). They said 2LD have to pay which is first time I encounter at RB maybe they changed rule. I remember previously, if I sit down with girl just buy 1 LD , can BF but then also then have to tip mamasan and waitress

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude47443 View Post
How much for a FL in CM2?
From what I heard, CM2 is different from CM2 of the past. It closed down couple of years ago and reopened last year with more restaurant family friendly theme. 5 to 10 years ago, CM2 was FL playground. Great ambience, spacious chic decor, great live band, pool tables and FL who want to have fun. ST from 2K and LT from 3K to 3.5K onwards in those days. I think the influx of aggressive Russians, Arabs before it closed probably contributed to its decline. Will check it out on next trip
Old 27-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Was in Bkk a couple of days ago. Went to NaNa coz long time not been there. RB4 quality is in the pits, only one girl #22 looked the deal. Twister even worse, didn't bother finishing my drink. On the contrary, Thermae was ultra packed, hardly any standing room even and many nice lookers! But it was so bloody warm inside, like someone turned off the AC, I just couldn't take it, so in the end I took my chances with $$$$$$ bookings.
Old 27-06-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

i have only been to bkk to monger for about 4 times and patts 1 time. actually, i think if we just want to go to a sex fantasy land for a few days and monger to our dick's content, i really think pattaya is the only choice lol. the agg bars are more than starbucks!! lol plus there are so many pussies all around, day in and day out....what else can u expect???
Old 28-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 12
nexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Was in Bkk a couple of days ago. Went to NaNa coz long time not been there. RB4 quality is in the pits, only one girl #22 looked the deal. Twister even worse, didn't bother finishing my drink. On the contrary, Thermae was ultra packed, hardly any standing room even and many nice lookers! But it was so bloody warm inside, like someone turned off the AC, I just couldn't take it, so in the end I took my chances with $$$$$$ bookings.
How's your experience with $$$$$$ booking? im going bkk tmr, probably will try out $$$$$$.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!

Nice but you spoil the market, dun expect everything to pay for service or so call ons , if they never ask you to pay, then dun. Just pay for transport or buy them a meal.
No offense to most brothers.
Nowadays most men just pay and pay thats why gals expect you to pay and take advantage of most guys.
Alot of these gals actually earn much better than most of us, they get paid for sex , fly here and there, most stay in apartments, do their beauty , enchance their boobs etc.
Take your time to see posts here alot of tips are given here.

1)Always negotiate and back out when needed, gals will always outnumber guys many times late at night. ( I have 2 guy friends and me, we have a 80% chance of scoring not paying late at night around 1 or 2 am , just buying for meals and drinks etc. Also once in a while just bonk thai gfs, not everyone wants our money)

2)Smile and act nice, but be firm like a farang and openminded, dun tip unncessary unless u are really below average looking, tip small tips and give praises when needed or chocolates etc.
Old 13-07-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
mustachio99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendoggie View Post
Nice but you spoil the market, dun expect everything to pay for service or so call ons , if they never ask you to pay, then dun. Just pay for transport or buy them a meal.
Don't pay if they don't ask? No offense, but it's you spoiling the market pulling that stunt. Sure the experienced girls won't put up with that, but new or casual girls might well be hesitant to ask.

Fair enough if you're not sure she's a working girl, but you pretty much stated outright, "she probably makes more money than most of us", so it sounds like you're doing this to girls you are quite sure are working. This is the type of behavior that destroys a freelancer scene - you end up with a sausage fest of guys looking for freebies. I see this at Insomnia Pattaya all the time, the girls get fed up with it, I can assure you.
Old 14-07-2017, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendoggie View Post
Nowadays most men just pay and pay thats why gals expect you to pay and take advantage of most guys.

Good luck. Reality is the girls parked and fished in after hour clubs, disco place etc are 'very experienced'. Girls hanging in such place at 03:00 hours rather than sleeping at home have gone through the procedure frequently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1