The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

to me the best sex svc mms in this hse at the mo r YoYo n Jia Jia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupachups View Post
In terms of service level, i must say Yoyo is better than Jiao Jiao (Ah Jiao) or Shun Zi.
pretty mm wif a hot bod...unfortunately sex svc level on the commercial side...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupachups View Post
Shun zi: Did her 3 times already and its always downhill.
The final time i did her, she used alot of oil to rub and massage my cock as she 'serviced' me. It was obvious she wanted me to cum fast. Her service level is thorough but in my opinion, during the entire servicing... she is always stroking my cock.

Anyway... not going back to her. She seems mechanical and tries to make up for it but too fake for me.
Old 15-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!

For Cat 150, Shun Zi services imho is way below par. Her plus point are her syt looks, nice body and boobs.

Btw, does Yoyo allows frenching ?
Old 16-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool YoYo

yes...fast furious n hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by guru1269 View Post
Btw, does Yoyo allows frenching ?
Old 17-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sun zi to me is just a commercial bonk. Average looker only. Just wanna to finish & go type.

RTF - No No for me
Old 17-02-2012, 11:38 AM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
ya man ... her tits are all natural
great! i like natural c cup mayb i will take a risk and try shun zi. hopefully it turns out ok for me
Old 17-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
great! i like natural c cup mayb i will take a risk and try shun zi. hopefully it turns out ok for me
lol same here, I waited for so long but still no new FR on SunZi I might as well risk it

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar
Old 19-02-2012, 01:02 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notenough View Post
lol same here, I waited for so long but still no new FR on SunZi I might as well risk it
Bro I wait patiently for ur fr on sun Zi.
Old 19-02-2012, 07:24 PM
King Of Geylang

A sensual & shiok session with cutesy Yoyo (20 62)

Face: 6.95/10 (Not the drop dead gorgeous or stunning beauty type. I will classify her as cute, sweet looking babe. I find her eyes nice and unique. Complexion wise quite ok. I actually book her without knowing how she looks like. Cos after reading so many excellent FR on her, I decided to bonk her. Was quite satisfied with what I saw when Yoyo arrived.)

Body: 7/10 (Slim, tight, young, fair, smooth flawless body. There is no tummy fat. Her body is really like those young teenagers body. Bonking such a young body is very shiok. Her body skin is one of the smoothest I have caressed. She told me a regular customer always brought bird nest for her to drink. No wonder her skin so smooth. Her butt gt some injury scar which she sustained recently due to fall from bicycle. That is the only flaw on her body which I am ok with. I even joked that she looks like a sec sch student. She asked me to bring school uniform for her to wear while I bonk her )

Boobs: 6.5/10 (Natural A Cup with pinkish to light brown nipples. Like those young teenagers developing breasts. I prefer natural C Cup boobs though. Nevertheless, her boobs are still nice to grab and suck )

Bath: 7/10 (Gave me a thorough wash with some rabba. Ended with a BBBJ. Very sensual & enjoyable.)

Catbath: 7.5/10 (She gave me a thorough cat bath from neck til leg areas. Very hardworking. My body is full of her saliva. I like her cat bath very much.)

Frenching: 7.5/10 (Passionate bf gf frenching with lots of tongue action. I enjoyed it greatly! )

BBBJ: 7.6/10 (Deep throat BBBJ with great suction. Very little hand action which is good. I don't like too many HJ action when BBBJ. Keep BBBJ me til I stop her to prevent myself CIM. Not sure whether she minds CIM cos i didn't ask her.)

AR: 7/10 (Very shiok. I like her warm moist tongue poke my ka chng hole.)

FJ: 7.4/10 (Very wild sex we had in various positions. She moaned so sexily & seductively. I enjoyed the most in spoon position while she grind her pussy on my dick and we engaged in heavy frenching. Finally cummed in cow girl position.)

GFE: 7.2/10 (I enjoyed chatting with her greatly. Great companion to talk to other than sex.)

RTF: Yes
Old 25-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ericlow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bros here can give me the number to call for booking?thinking of trying yoyo after reading some good reviews from bros here. =)
Old 08-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking MaXx upped a Chio SYT

MaXx upped a Chio SYT

WL Name - Shun Zhi
Origin - Hubei, China
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.67m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2062 (House of Lorna)
Misc Info - She has been working in GL since more than 6 months

Looks - 7.4/10

She is absolutely a SYT and pretty but her nose is not sharp & hard enough to warrant a score of more than 7.5/10. She has double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes. She has very attractive looking pouting lips which usually can be found in mannequins. She has somewhat low forehead. She has black beehive hairstyle a la the late Amy Winehouse. This kinda hairstyle suits her looks in fact.

Bod - 7.8/10

She has taut and youthful looking bod like a gal in her late teen. She is leggy and her butts are surprisingly quite perky for her slender frame. I like her bod very much albeit not very curvaceous type. She has fair and super smooth body complexion.

Tits - 8/10

Although not huge by GL standard, she has very well-developed B cup frontal assets with beautiful pink nipples. I spent hell lots of time sucking, licking, kneading, moulding and caressing her priceless assets.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

We chat about the weather and gradually caressed each other. I then carried her to the bed to kiss her lips, neck and ear lopes. She does not allow me to french her. We then undressed and proceeded to shower.

Shower - 7.0/10

She gave me a mild body2body soapy massage from back to front and a BBBJ ... Surprisingly, her BBBJ was quite good ... She also caressed my testicals and groin while BBBJing me. She planted me a kiss without prompting before I walked out of the shower cubicle to towel dry myself.

Cat-Bath - 6.8/10

She used a vacuum like suction method to cat-bath my back which I don't find it stimulating at all. She would also lick and suck my nipples. She did a mild breast massage on my pecs, stomach and dick which rose to the occasion in double quick time. Don't expect a commando feat from this chio SYT.

AR - N/A ; AS (Arse Stimulation with fingers) - 7.3/10

Although she asked me to be positioned on my fours, she never used her tongue to AR me. She only used her fingers to stimulate my arse-hole and used the other hand of hers to stroke my dick sensuously with oil while she licked my butts and the area near my arse-crack. She also licked my perineum.

French Kiss - N/A

She only allowed me to kiss her on the lips. I can sense that she will french me if I RTF. Will touch on this later ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Surprisingly, her BBBJ skill was quite ok. She alternated BBBJ with saliva-laced HJ which I find it rather stimulating & shiok! Some young and inexperience blokes might misfired. She gave me a half-throated BBBJ in a slow & sensuous fashion.

FJ - 7.3/10

She was wet and tight downsouth. She has beautiful pussy like a teenager who was not overly utilised. Her pussy turf was very well trimmed. I quickly did a muff-diving without hesitation upon seeing her attractive looking pinkiest cunt. Subsequently, we adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking (squart) and missionary.

Attitude - 8.0/10

She can be cool if she want to ... Hence, one needs to know how to break the ice in order to make the session more exuberatingly fun and sexxciting. After the deed, she set besides me very closely while I was lying on my back. She then leaned her upper torso on my pecs and planted a few kisses on my lips without prompting. She would also caress my pecs in a circular direction with her slender & smooth fingers ... She then talked about the weather ... We teased each other and cracked lots of joke. Lots of GFE threw even without french kissing. I Therefore felt good even as the spark appeared to exist between us. Hence, I might very likey RTF to see what she has in-stored for me next.

Enjoy,
MAXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MaXx upped a Chio SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
... blah blah blah ... Attitude - 8.0/10

She can be cool if she want to ... Hence, one needs to know how to break the ice in order to make the session more exuberatingly fun and sexxciting. After the deed, she set besides me very closely while I was lying on my back. She then leaned her upper torso on my pecs and planted a few kisses on my lips without prompting. She would also caress my pecs in a circular direction with her slender & smooth fingers ... She then talked about the weather ... We teased each other and cracked lots of joke. Lots of GFE threw even without french kissing. I Therefore felt good even as the spark appeared to exist between us. Hence, I might very likey RTF to see what she has in-stored for me next ... blah blah blah ...
u da man bro
Old 10-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shu zi is too commerical for me. No feeling. I will not RFT... Thanks Max
Old 10-03-2012, 01:33 AM
King Of Geylang

Bro max finally u bonked shun Zi seems like shun Zi show great gfe towards u. I believe u willget to French her in rtf.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Bro max finally u bonked shun Zi seems like shun Zi show great gfe towards u. I believe u willget to French her in rtf.
Aiyah, this M-P always get special treatment from the wl that we all could only stand by the sideline drooling enviously ...

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 13-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MaXx upped a Chio SYT

So you've RTF, haven't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
u da man bro

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1