The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Big question of the day: where did the numerous new listings pop out from?
Old 08-01-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Yea. Forgot to mention my preference is curvy thicc girls who are D cup and above.
I'm also a bit rugby player sized guy.
Any such ml to recommend? Feeling adventurous recently
Old 08-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Haha

Me too

Everytime I walked away from ml place then I told myself dun visit ml again and spend on something else but nv success haha
Same. Many times i kena cheated by heavily photoshopped photos and met MILF/GILF instead of SYT, i will feel heart pain and tell myself to quit cheonging but still continued to take the risk and visit ML 1-2 times per month.

Visited 1 SLG ML today and was told that my contact no. is not in the database. Knn, visited at least 7 different SLG MLs but still not inside database. Luckily, she also dunnoe why she accepted my booking yesterday and decided to take the risk today by accepting me. Knn...how on earth will we know which MLs can enter comments in shared database!!!
Old 08-01-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
Same. Many times i kena cheated by heavily photoshopped photos and met MILF/GILF instead of SYT, i will feel heart pain and tell myself to quit cheonging but still continued to take the risk and visit ML 1-2 times per month.

Visited 1 SLG ML today and was told that my contact no. is not in the database. Knn, visited at least 7 different SLG MLs but still not inside database. Luckily, she also dunnoe why she accepted my booking yesterday and decided to take the risk today by accepting me. Knn...how on earth will we know which MLs can enter comments in shared database!!!
I asked them before haha
They dun put customer number to database normally, only upon request

Only u aeroplane or make them behsong, they will put bad comments on ur num
Old 08-01-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkdurian View Post
Any input for AN RAN? How’s the looks and age department? Is it SYT in the 20s?
use the search function will bring you the FR.

imho her looks are consider quite good, age group should be late 20s - early 30s. Skin is smooth and fair.
Old 08-01-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
I asked them before haha
They dun put customer number to database normally, only upon request

Only u aeroplane or make them behsong, they will put bad comments on ur num
No leh...she said she dun accept those whose contact no. is not found in the database as she is afraid that they will be police officers. 1 guy begged her to accept him via SMSes but she still refused to accept his booking.
Old 08-01-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No leh...she said she dun accept those whose contact no. is not found in the database as she is afraid that they will be police officers. 1 guy begged her to accept him via SMSes but she still refused to accept his booking.
Beg ml to accept hahha

Make my day
Old 08-01-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
FN can give you lame excuse to go SN only.
SN can be willing to go FN, they only list SN so they can decide which customers will be granted access. Best to not use the SN/FN as the deciding factor. My 2 cents.

Applies to ALL MLs.
Not sure what FN and SN mean. I presume full service or non full service.

It is always tricky though. Almost every girl is using the same template - other services depends on chemistry.

It is quite frustrating for bros to decide whether to go for the girl. I do know many bros like myself who would prefer FJ and because of various reasons, the websites and the forum there would rather not be explicit and I understand the rationale.

So the only way is to collect intel from other bros if they manage to bang a girl who supposedly does not do FJ.

But again, maybe it really depends on chemistry. For example, last time I tried A*n*, I could confirm many bros banged her before but when I went, she told me she has a strict no FJ policy. In another separate encounter, I managed to bang a quite popular G cup ML a few years back, although her ads indicate she has no full service available. So I thought maybe she could be banged for a price, later to find out from other bros I was probably the only person she had sex with in her 2-year stint here.

Also got other MLs whom I tried last time whose default were FJ services. I discovered them by chance and banged them, only to later find them advertised on websites with a “No FJ, please respect their preference” line.

So now my general preference is to go for MLs who can confirm do FJ, so rarely will go for the advertised or talked about ML here unless I know FJ is almost a certainty.

My 2 cents.
Old 08-01-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Not sure what FN and SN mean. I presume full service or non full service.
FN = Full Nude
SN = Semi-Nude (usually topless)

Regarding FJ - understand that there are a lot of anecdotal stories about bros 'getting extras' from MLs. My take is simple - its up to the ML, and not something punters should automatically expect.
Old 08-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Out of curiosity, which ml?
Old 09-01-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

thanks....

Last edited by Polar.Bear; 09-01-2021 at 12:49 AM.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 4
midnightwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to walk walk abit...

https://sglonelyguy.site/massage-amy/

Amy

Accessible from both MRT and Bus
Lots of things around so you do not have to idle (looking all weird?) in the middle of nowhere when you arrive.

Looks:
7.5/10
Looks will grow on you the more you look at her.
Overall will not reject definitely.

Shower:
Alone

Massage:
7/10

Rather weird....Some areas feels like she's trained in massage while some areas feel off. But overall not too bad.

Sensual:
6/10

Still very new, but willing to please.

Side Notes:
Apparently her second day working today.
Didnt shortchange in time.
Once out of shower, she will be in SN throughout the session.
Will try to take the initiative to chit chat with you but wont press further.
So bros have to try to break the ice further.
But once ice broken, found her to be a very jovial person.
She gave off a Ex-XiaoXiao vibe (IMO) which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Overall:
8/10
(Mainly because of the "GFE" I Felt) (100 Price Point too)
Old 09-01-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone can recommend ML still working at 1am?
Old 09-01-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Out of curiosity, which ml?
There are many white knights around so i better dun reveal if not she will put bad comments on me in the database. She will remember me for sure as my massage skill is better than her.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Goodness. Got to stoop to such low ar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1